Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Charlotte Bandsters Getting Organized!

Here is where I will make promises and keep them. The other day I promised I would Iron and by golly, I did! The ironing is caught up, and I did it at midnight because I said I would and I did.

I also promised I would have my desk cleaned by Sunday. I won't promise what the floor will look like, but the desk will be in order.

Here are other projects to be done:

Hang the pictures from Christmas

Hang the bed canopy in DDs room (DONE!)

Clean the attic

Put away the Christmas decorations properly (DONE!)

Clean the bonus room

Move the bookshelves (DONE!)

Move the desk and mirror (DONE!)

I don't know why but if I post it here I get excited about posting that something is complete. The accountability makes it fun and gives me the oomph to complete it. No dates yet on the posted projects but Sunday is the deadline for the desk. I'm all over it.

Okay Ladies! I may be the only one here needing some cheerleading, but if you want to post your projects too, this is a great place to post a list. I'll cheer for you, I promise!

Can you come put away my decorations properly and hang MY daughters canopy...hehehe and while your at it, take apart the old toddler bed that is taking up all the availble space in her room? LOL

This is what I got accomplished today:

Cleanned out kitchen cabnients of food no one will eat.

Folded all the clothes that was piled ontop of the washer and dryer. (that was about 4-5 loads) Still gotta fold whats in the washer and dryer now...pledge to do that before bed.

Deflated the christmas blow up thing in the front yard (the only house in the neighborhood that still had something up and lit.

Organized stuff to donate versus stuff to take to once upon a child.

Things I want to get accomplished soon:

Clean out unused makeup, nailpolish and hair crap from under the girls bathroom sink and toss.

Go through kristen's clothes with her and get rid of the things that she just won't wear or can't ( I think this is a large portion of the laundry I keep washing and folding that I never see her wear)

If Karah ever goes back to school, go through and get rid of toys that she is too old for but won't part with. Anyone need board books? Kim?

Okay I like this....hopefully I can post that I did some of these things soon.

Melissa

So far I have made some progress on the desk. Also, tonight we hung the pics in the kid's rooms...still have more to hang...assembled DD's lamp, hung her canopy, figured out the Visa bill (uh-oh...I owe ;)), and the decorations are packed properly and waiting to go to the attic. Gotta get up there and clear some space. Tomorrow? Maybe!

Christmas decortions are boxed and in the attic for next year...nice and neat. Bookshelves are moved to the entry and desk is in the LR now. DD's computer desk is set up in her room...moved from the attic. More to do, it never ends! The Bonus Room is cleaned up but not the way I had in mind. At least you don't step on stuff when you walk through. That place is horrid. Big job. Desk still isn't done. sigh. But I'm getting there!

How are you all doing?

Nope, the desk didn't happen. But we did move the mirror from over the fireplace to over the desk so it hasn't been completely unfruitful. I actually got lots of projects done this weekend!

Here's a hint. Invite a few folks over for dinner (mom and hubby-to-be, sister and her BF) feed them yummy food, and ask the guys to help move stuff. Works great! LOL

Add this project: get the digital camera working. I can't figure out how to empty the card on my 'puter. I don't seem to have the right plug. Maybe I'll take the card to CVS and have them load it to a disk? Is that expensive?

I don't believe it is Kathy. I took mine up there and had prints done for 29 cent a photo. Not sure how much the disc would be though?

Good Job on getting things done. I will get more motivation after this surgery is complete. I am just thinking of that right now. :S

Angie

I will get more motivation after this surgery is complete. I am just thinking of that right now. :S

Angie

Well, okay. I guess you have a legitimate excuse, huh? LOL Later for you, we'll just all cheer each other on for whatever's in front of us.

The rumblings of insiration for the desk are slowly growing louder...I'm coming desk! Watch out!!!

Now, where was I? Oh, I did the desk, but how come it still looks cluttered? Geez. I need some organization. I'm getting there, girls! My sister came over today and we hung a few more pictures. check. Hubby installed my new sink top Water filter he gave me for Christmas. check.

Here's my new/updated list.

Finish hanging the pictures (6 down, 4 to go)

Clean the bonus room

Clean the attic

Clean/reorganize daughter's room

Sort office papers, throw out junk, file what's left.

That's enough for now. Anyone else joining the fun? Melissa, you are sooo off the hook while in San Fran and with a sick little one. Post your progress when you get to it. The girl's bathroom sink is calling you!!! Yooohoooooo!!!

OK Kathy, when you get done, you wanna come do my house? :)

My dad did hang Karah's canopy for me...so one thing off my list. He also rehung her picture in here room mumbling something about its not suppouse to lean out from the wall. LOL I have to work tomorrow, but really want to try and tackle the sink this weekend...or maybe Monday or Tuesday since the kids are out.

Melissa