Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

30 Day Shred

roedayo
Sign in to follow this  

Anyone else done this workout? I started it last night and I thought I was going to die!! It is a good one and I am determined to stick to it, but oh my it may kill me. lol

I couldn't find the 30 day shred video, but I got the shred it with weights video and am pretty excited to try it tomorrow, along with my p90x routine.

I used the 30 day shred last year and let me tell you, it'll kick your butt but the results are amazing! I decided to only do the worksout 5 days a week but the results were awesome! Good luck!

I have completed 5 days, and it is a butt kicker. I am taking Sat/Sun off and will continue with it on Monday. I may have to do the first level for more than 10 days, however, because I am not sure I will be able to move on after 10 days.

Can someone tell me a little about this 30 day shred? I have a feeling it is WAY beyond my fitness level but am looking for something to start at home.

Can someone tell me a little about this 30 day shred? I have a feeling it is WAY beyond my fitness level but am looking for something to start at home.

Kassy, it really isn't as bad as you would expect. Jillian Michaels has two other girls demonstarating the exercises and one of the girls is doing a modified version for beginners. It is hard, but not as bad as you would expect. I am on day 9 and I am feeling pretty good. I am sore, and I still want to punch the tv about 20 minutes in, but I figure no pain, no gain!

I have had this video for more than 6 months and I feel like I still can't move onto level 2. Granted, I don't work out with it every day or even every other day, but it really does kick my butt every time I do it. I am SUPER sore the day after and the day after that. But it is a really good video and I would recommend it to anyone.

I've also tried it twice (I just discovered it a few days ago). The first day was so hard, but in a good way, and I felt it the next day. I then tried it two days after that and still found it hard, but a little easier, now that I knew what to expect. It's great because it's only about 25 minutes, so I can do it right before bed if I need some more excerise in. I can't use time limitations as an excuse. Plus I found it for FREE. If you have cable TV, check it out On Demand. I have Frontier FIOS and Level one is one there for free. I think I read someone else had it On Demand on Comcast as well. Check it out. Plus the video itself is cheap on Amazon and I found it for only $9 at Target.

I am actually two days into Level 2 now, and although it is quite a challenge, I like it even better than Level 1!

I am actually two days into Level 2 now, and although it is quite a challenge, I like it even better than Level 1!

How long did you work level 1?

How long did you work level 1?

I just worked it for 10 days. I was ready to move on, and had gotten kind of bored with the first level.

How are you doing all those jumping jacks? I could do the rest but not the jumping jacks. Maybe I am just too old.

Cheri

How are you doing all those jumping jacks? I could do the rest but not the jumping jacks. Maybe I am just too old.

Cheri

I HATE the jumping jacks, but I do them! I told my hubby that I hate the feeling of my stomach flapping in the air!! lol

Maybe I will try it again!

Cheri