Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Jobs aplenty! hurah Hurah!

loserbob
Sign in to follow this  

I cant wait to see the jobs come rolling in now that the tax cuts will be extended!

Oh wait, these are the same taxcuts we've had for the last 10 years. What the fu%^ is Obama thinking? He ran on "Taxing the rich". His belief was that the rich need to carry more of the burden so the middle class(if you can call it that)doesnt have to kill themselves. Big deal he got the unemployment benefits passed. He did not get enough and he gave way to much! He should have at least taxed people making over a million dollars, I would have still been pissed but it would have been better than him completely caving in to reps. The reps didnt give much up at all. Now in 2012 when the reps win they'll make the tax cuts permanent! Fox news is already saying Obama didnt fight hard enough.

Im so pissed off and disgusted right now. Im very rapidly losing faith in Obama! If Im not mistaking I think the dems still have to vote and alot of dems are pissed at Obama right now. I dont think most dems agree with this at all, one dem already said Obama isnt holding to his principles, he's changing everything he ran on! Hillary please, please, please run for president in 2012.

No gov option on healthcare

extending Bush tax cuts to all

If you decipher the code it reads "Major CAVING again"!

Now Im pissed even more. I just read a post of mine from 2 weeks ago that stated that majority of Americans side with Obama on the tax cuts. (article from newspaper)

Im really wondering what he's thinking. I can honestly say if the election were today he would not get my vote. It really pains me to think I wasted my vote on him believing he would actually do what he said he would.

Now Shepard Smith is saying the actual number of "Truely small businesses" is 1%! He said its a very small amount.

Now Im pissed even more. I just read a post of mine from 2 weeks ago that stated that majority of Americans side with Obama on the tax cuts. (article from newspaper)

Im really wondering what he's thinking. I can honestly say if the election were today he would not get my vote. It really pains me to think I wasted my vote on him believing he would actually do what he said he would.

Now Shepard Smith is saying the actual number of "Truely small businesses" is 1%! He said its a very small amount.

Is there anyone out there still stupid enough to believe that tax cuts for the millionaires and billionaries produce jobs? Really? Then why didn't they produce jobs during the disastrous bush era? The unemployment rate rose from 4% to 8.1% then.

limbaugh, hannity, beck and palin will get a combined $5 million in tax cuts. How many jobs do you think they will create?

For every dollar spent on unemployment you get almost $2 in return to stimulate the economy but for every tax dollar given to millionaires and billionaries you get a 30 cent return (this from the CBO).

So, yeah. I want to see the jobs pouring in starting in January. I will give them two month - until March to produce 8 million jobs.

So, yeah. I want to see the jobs pouring in starting in January. I will give them two month - until March to produce 8 million jobs.
Every time I read this it literally makes LOL. You give them two months, then what? He buckled, surprise surprise. The rest of us knew he would. A few of you lefty's thought he'd stand strong, but the truth has come out, change you can believe in lol. Great leader yall chose.

Every time I read this it literally makes LOL. You give them two months, then what? He buckled, surprise surprise. The rest of us knew he would. A few of you lefty's thought he'd stand strong, but the truth has come out, change you can believe in lol. Great leader yall chose.

Of course I was being facetious when I said two months, but the American people aren't going to be patient with the republicans who put getting this tax cut for the wealthy as their number one priority - constantly perpetuating the big lie that it was needed to create jobs. So, that is what the American people are going to expect.

Obama wanted to get the deal he thought he could get before they take over in January and then come up with a worse deal. Of course he could veto everything they present him with that includes a tax cut for the wealthy, but in the meantime the middle class will be paying more taxes, and the unemployed without extended benefits, which he said he wouldn't allow. The republicans were holding the middle class tax cuts and unemployment extentions hostage so they could get billions more for those don't need it.

So, let's recap:

-the republicans and their tea party candidates claim to be against increasing spending and the deficit but their #1 priority did just that -( tax cuts for millionaires and billionaires who don't need or deserve it.) to the tune of $70 billion a year

-they voted against the tax cuts for just the middle class

-they voted against unemployment benefit extentions.

So for the people who are struggling they said: Go F yourself and to their wealthy millionaire and billionaire donors they said we will hold everything up until we get you an EXTRA tax cut.

The hypocrisy and arrogance of these republicans is staggering. Great guys y'all voted for.

Its already happening. I was watching Fox last night and Dana Perrino was on along with the rep Brittish bastard who thinks he's an expert on the economy. Well a few months ago, awhile before the electiond he was on the radio preaching gloom and doom saying it would take at least 8-10 years to recover. He and Dana both said last night that there was going to be an economic boom within the next two years and if the reps play their cards right they'd be able claim responsability!

I said in the past that this economy wasnt going to turn around overnight and when we start seeing results people will start to believe its because the reps have more say in congress. Again people will forget to realize the reps got us where we are in the first place. Unfortunately I dont see how the reps could not gain out of this!!

Why I even watch Fox at all is beyond me, its 6:00 in the morning, my day is just starting and Im already pi$$ed off!

Its already happening. I was watching Fox last night and Dana Perrino was on along with the rep Brittish bastard who thinks he's an expert on the economy. Well a few months ago, awhile before the electiond he was on the radio preaching gloom and doom saying it would take at least 8-10 years to recover. He and Dana both said last night that there was going to be an economic boom within the next two years and if the reps play their cards right they'd be able claim responsability!

I said in the past that this economy wasnt going to turn around overnight and when we start seeing results people will start to believe its because the reps have more say in congress. Again people will forget to realize the reps got us where we are in the first place. Unfortunately I dont see how the reps could not gain out of this!!

Why I even watch Fox at all is beyond me, its 6:00 in the morning, my day is just starting and Im already pi$$ed off!

Unfortunately the economic growth is not traslating into jobs because employers are working their existing workforce harder and longer and making profits - so they figure why should they hire? To hell with the overworked employee - he/she is made to feel lucky to have a job - so don't complain. And this thinking allows them to pay less with fewer benefits, too. All this while corporate America isn't paying any taxes and CEO's who effed up our economy are getting huge bonuses.

Unfortunately the economic growth is not traslating into jobs because employers are working their existing workforce harder and longer and making profits - so they figure why should they hire? To hell with the overworked employee - he/she is made to feel lucky to have a job - so don't complain. And this thinking allows them to pay less with fewer benefits, too. All this while corporate America isn't paying any taxes and CEO's who effed up our economy are getting huge bonuses.

Yah, my wife is going through this at her job. She works for the 2nd biggest employer in pittsburgh behind Highmark. I wont mention their name. They make record profits every year, it seems like their cause is to put all other area hospitals out of business. Dont get me wrong, they do alot of good also. Her hours are supposed to be 9:00-5:30 and they told her they wont pay overtime(she works on studies, research) but sometimes she's required to be at work alot earlier like today, she was required to be there by 8:30 so she could meet with a participant of the study. It takes her about an 1 1/2 hours to get to and from work so she usually leaves the house around 6:00 and gets home around 7:00 so she barely sees the kids. But we need her to work for health benefits or I'd have to pay $1800.00 a month(that was my rate 2 years ago, its probably higher now). Things are so hectic at my house, we never know if we;re coming or going(I know most peoples lives are like ours, its the times)!

This is a day in my house, Im not crying because I know most people are just like us, I see it on my job everyday!

Wake up around 5-5:30AM, my wife gets ready for work and leaves at 6:00AM. I get my kids dressed, Breakfast and off to school.

I get ready for work, out the door around 7:30-7:45.

Home at 3:00 2 days to get my kids off the bus, 3 days a week I can work later because my kids go to the Y until 6:00pm.

I cook dinner, help the kids do their homework, get them bathed. by this time its around 7:00PM. My wife comes home spends about an hour with the kids(and me), then they go to bed at 8:00PM.

We(my wife and I) spend the next hour to hour and a half together then she goes to bed. I usually go a little later so I can have alone time.

The next day the same starts all over again! There are 2 days aweek I go to karate and another 2 days I take my kids to karate in the evenings.

Sound like anyone else? Isnt it great to be in the middle class!

I dont remember my parents having such hectic lives when I was growing up but its what we have to do to get by today!

I left out the fact that the CEO of the co. my wife works for made $4,000,000.00 last year before any bonuses! Not saying he doesnt deserve it but my wife basically works for benefits after she pays her portion, then pays to park all week, then pays gas, lunch.

Yah, my wife is going through this at her job. She works for the 2nd biggest employer in pittsburgh behind Highmark. I wont mention their name. They make record profits every year, it seems like their cause is to put all other area hospitals out of business. Dont get me wrong, they do alot of good also. Her hours are supposed to be 9:00-5:30 and they told her they wont pay overtime(she works on studies, research) but sometimes she's required to be at work alot earlier like today, she was required to be there by 8:30 so she could meet with a participant of the study. It takes her about an 1 1/2 hours to get to and from work so she usually leaves the house around 6:00 and gets home around 7:00 so she barely sees the kids. But we need her to work for health benefits or I'd have to pay $1800.00 a month(that was my rate 2 years ago, its probably higher now). Things are so hectic at my house, we never know if we;re coming or going(I know most peoples lives are like ours, its the times)!

This is a day in my house, Im not crying because I know most people are just like us, I see it on my job everyday!

Wake up around 5-5:30AM, my wife gets ready for work and leaves at 6:00AM. I get my kids dressed, Breakfast and off to school.

I get ready for work, out the door around 7:30-7:45.

Home at 3:00 2 days to get my kids off the bus, 3 days a week I can work later because my kids go to the Y until 6:00pm.

I cook dinner, help the kids do their homework, get them bathed. by this time its around 7:00PM. My wife comes home spends about an hour with the kids(and me), then they go to bed at 8:00PM.

We(my wife and I) spend the next hour to hour and a half together then she goes to bed. I usually go a little later so I can have alone time.

The next day the same starts all over again! There are 2 days aweek I go to karate and another 2 days I take my kids to karate in the evenings.

Sound like anyone else? Isnt it great to be in the middle class!

I dont remember my parents having such hectic lives when I was growing up but its what we have to do to get by today!

I left out the fact that the CEO of the co. my wife works for made $4,000,000.00 last year before any bonuses! Not saying he doesnt deserve it but my wife basically works for benefits after she pays her portion, then pays to park all week, then pays gas, lunch.

I would say that your routine is probably typical. Being a baby boomer - my generation was raised in a single paycheck, 2 parent family. Stay at home mom, working dad. You can't do that anymore. The middle class has been losing earning power while those at the top accumulate more wealth. In the 50's & 60's you could come out of high school, go to work in the steel mills, make a good living and provide for your family. These people bought homes, appliances, new carpeting, got their homes new siding, put their kids through college, etc..they stimulated the economy because they had good jobs. That all ended when Reagan allowed cheap, imported steel to be dumped here.

And no, the CEO of your wife's company does not deserve $4 million. No CEO does. The disparity between the average worker and the CEO's pay has exploded. This $4 million doesn't include bonuses, etc.. I think his initials are JR. Right? He could live very well on 1/4 of that and keep hospitals in poor neighborhoods open.

You are typical of so many middle class families - working hard, taking 1 step forward and 2 steps backward.

Neither you nor I caused this economic recession or the deficit but the republicans want to cut spending and reduce the deficit on our backs. We can't let them.