Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

This is my first challenge.I was banded on July 19,2010.I have lost 36 lbs.Have had 3 fills and going back thie end of this month for another one.

I'm in! I was just banded on Wednesday, the 11th, so I have absolutely nooo clue as to how much weight I'll be able to loose by Christmas. It seems like it varies quite a bit. Some people don't loose too much; some people loose, but then gain some back once they start mushies or solids; and some seem to continually loose. I'll also have a fill on December 9th, so that should help.

Anyway, I weighed 225 on surgery day and think I'd be able to loose 16 pounds due to my liquid, then mushy diet. Just enough to get me out of the 210's. Ideally, I'd love to be in Onderland by New Years, but think that's a little too ambitious. What do you guys think?

Just joined!!! This will be my first official challenge, even though I was banded on March 12th- things have been sortof slow, I am down a total of 33.5 lbs and I am beginning to add excercise and NO CARB diet to my lifestyle.

I have had a few set-backs (wedding planning, dad had a severe heart attack and double bypass surger- NOT overweight or bad eater and some family situations that have been stressfull). But I am making time and energy for excercising especially cardio and weight training for my stomach and arms- gotta look GOOD for my wedding in 2.5 months!

Good luck everyone, here we go!

First challenge since being banded 9/22/2010. I started at 249 and Im now 213. I hope Im down to 190 or 195 by the new year. :)

I'm in, I've joined all the challenges isaviolinist has! :( It's helping me with my goals.

I lost 4.8 lbs since last Monday! YAY!

Good luck peeps!

Yay!! Love it! I'm a challenge fiend :P congrats on the weight loss!

This is my first challenge.I was banded on July 19,2010.I have lost 36 lbs.Have had 3 fills and going back thie end of this month for another one.

You are doing so great!! 36 pounds is wonderful :) Yay!

First challenge since being banded 9/22/2010. I started at 249 and Im now 213. I hope Im down to 190 or 195 by the new year. :(

Your weight loss is so great! Wow! You should be proud of yourself! :)

You guys are great!! Keeping me in stiches ( no pun intended)! I can walk ok, and sit and get up and down, but still have alot of pain when bending over. It's really hard to get my sneakers on and tied. But at least I can walk on the treadmill. For some reason I really want to clean the bathroom, but can't get down to clean behind the commode. Guess that will have to wait awhile. I am still losing at least 1 pound a week!! yooo hooo! I hope they don't tell me my band is too tight and need to get in there to fix it. But that is one way to keep on track (not really wanting additional surgey). I can't believe Christmas is only a few weeks away, and we all will have on new clothes, and brilliant smiles!!! Keep up the good work. Teeny tiny steps is all it takes, right??

I'm starting a week late but I am in for 14 pounds!! :)

I'm starting a week late but I am in for 14 pounds!! :)

Yay! Welcome:)

I got another fill today and I think I've hit the sweet spot, based on my liquid lunch. It took very little to fill up and this is the first time that has happened to me. I have liquids for two days then back to solids. I will let you know how it goes then.

I got another fill today and I think I've hit the sweet spot, based on my liquid lunch. It took very little to fill up and this is the first time that has happened to me. I have liquids for two days then back to solids. I will let you know how it goes then.

YAY....I wish the best of luck to ya....I go in tomorrow for my second fill. Right now I have been stuck at the same weight going on two weeks. So I will let you know as well....good luck Ocean

Hi everyone!! Ya'll are so upbeat, it keeps me smiling. I see we are all doing great. I can't wait till my appt on 11/30 to see if I am gonna need surgery. Hope not. I coudnt' wait, and cleaned one of the bathrooms. But I will take it easy, that was my problem, tried to clean the entire house in one day, then couldn't bend over for several days! Next week I will clean the other bathroom!! haha. I need to start back exercising though, but have been soooo tired the past week. Thanksgiving is next week! YIKES!!. Well I know I am working on Thanksgiving, so maybe I will just take a turkey TV dinner with me, and not have to worry about any extras. I gave in, though, and tried the Silk Egg Nog, put it in my coffee, it was good, but not so many calories that I blew it. I have not had a fill yet, but I do think I am ready for one. I can eat more than I think I should.

My first and I'm IN! :thumbup: