Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking violets- part 6!!!

Pregnancy makes me gassy, I just blame the dog :cool:

Works everytime!!

Jane, I texted you what Bob texted us the minute I got it, just in case since you asked me to on FB.

Funny how on days I plan to sleep in, I can't anymore. C has me so use to getting up early.

I am home, no watching Anna tonight.

I did get the texts from you girls regarding Judy, Thanks so much!!!

So Pamela are you saying that gas like that is normal??? Wow!!

"A bottle of vodka is 1500 calories. My current diet requires I eat 1500 calories a day. Coincidence? I THINK NOT!"

:scared2::lol::tt2:

My fav new quote!

I've had only 1/4 of a bottle so far today, so I'm doing good!! :tt2:

Pammie... it's not THE women's World Cup, it's still the qualifiers for it. THE women's WC is next summer in GERMANY! Trust me.

Picked up DS today... 7 hrs driving up & back... and as I figured, he was just having too much fun and learning so much and workin so hard that he didn't contact me... but he did admit that he liked getting my texts each day. Awww, gee whiz.

Seriously, I've been drinking vodka Fuze's all eve... I have 1/2 a Fuze left... think I'll get into pj's & finish it off! :smile:

G'night everyone!

you know Michelle, that sounds good, I think I might have a drink and get in my jammies too! I haven't had a drink since Haydee's wedding!

Good morning.

How are you doing today Judy?

Woke up to a dark stormy morning.

Going to see Promises Promises today.

I saw the pics at the space Center of Carson, he is sooo cute!! How did that go with no stroller? Having been there myself, it is not like it is a small space and no room, that is odd that they allow no strollers.

I had two drinks last night! They were good!!

Alright I am going to hop in shower and get ready!!

Morning girls~

gym, planted a plant, swam, showered, and now I am off to church! I think this is one for the books...Judy skips church and I go!! Call the press!

xoxooxox

Yay! I am a bad influence! :smile:

Nothing doing here today... nice, quiet day. Lounging, reading the paper, surfing the Web, maybe a nap later... ahhhh...

Good evening, Violets..

Can't get on here much between naps, exercises, naps, pain pills and naps.

That was my day today. Church was packed, I guess. When I'm up to it, I'll tell you about the stupid things some people did. Sooooooooo childish. And that's the legacy that this guy left for this church. It's finally DONE and we work on getting it back to where it was.

Bob and Kris went to the Art Fair today and got me a beautiful painted window. We're hanging this one in the house. Kris got me a triple heath bar crunch blizzard and gave it to me just before she gave me my lovenox shot. I think she was bribing me. She's doing a good job. They kinda sting on the left side, but not on the right so we'll be sticking with that side for the final 5 days. I start therapy tomorrow and am ready for it. It doesn't hurt to lay down, stand or walk, but bending is a totally different ball game. Owie, owie, owie!!! My goal is to get strong enough to get back in the pool. Ethan is coming to visit Gramma tomorrow! I miss him!

I fixed beef stroganoff for supper. Bob is doing the noodles right now. I hope you realized not to add a can of Water to the Soup, Michelle. I forgot to mention that!! I used a pound of round steak and a family size can of cream of mushroom soup. All I've had to eat today has been veggie straws, a couple bites of the Blizzard and Nilla wafers when I take my pain pill. Not really interested in big meals. I made the stroganoff basically for the Bobster so he doesn't starve. He's taking really good care of me and is my coach for exercising.

Off to read some more of the Karen Carpenter biography and then some more X files and back to bed... or the couch.

Everyone have a good evening!!!

Love ya!!

Hey Girls~

I made the beef stroganoff today too! I added 2 boxes of fresh mushrooms, two cans of the small Soup and some french onion soup mix too. I have to hide the sour cream from Susanne...she'll eat it if she doesn't know about it!

gotta grade papers...i don't wanna!!!

Now that sounds yummy! Will have to try adding the dry Soup next time.

3 hours and 50 minutes until the next pain pill!!

Too early to go to bed, but I'm getting really tired..

Well, just when it was time to put the sour cream in, she comes into the kitchen to chat me up!!! LOL. I kinda hid it, but managed to get it in w/o discussion. She cleaned her plate (it was really yummy) but said her tummy hurt cause she is not used "creamy food". I said, "oh, it wasn't creamy!" haha...I hate creamy food and this wasn't really cream creamy cause I used the onion Soup mix and added a bit of water...so it wasn't cream creamy. haha

fresh raspberries, little cakes and whip for dessert...and the gym in the am!!

grading these f*&kin' papers today are killing me...uuuuggggg.

we are going swimming at 7:30 tonight...can't wait!

"A bottle of vodka is 1500 calories. My current diet requires I eat 1500 calories a day. Coincidence? I THINK NOT!"

:biggrin::lol::eek:

Seriously, only 1500 calories????? How big a bottle???? I am laughing because I told my hubby I was gonna become an alcoholic cuz my brother said there is a great job network for his AA peeps....anyways, we had a nice weekend...Friday was Hubby's birthday...he turned 60!!!! So nopw for the next 4 months I can say he is wayyyyy older than me....he is 60, I am ONLY 59....teehee..we went to Olive Garden for lunch...soup and sald, was gf]good for me...then Saturday went to a cookout at his cousins' daughter's house, and today we went to museum of science and industry...it was fun...haven't been there since my daughter was little. Trying to post a pic from my phone...made me think of all of you....:lol::)

Good morning!

Getting ready for work, Sally Beauty here I come!!

It is really sunny here, but I turned on tv and there is a severe thunderstorm warning, looks bad!!

Hope you get pain free soon Judy!!!

Do you have a cpm machine Judy?

Alright, off to the shower and then to work!!

Good Morn!

I'll get my knee replaced just for the Blizzard! :eek:

For the stroganoff, I used 1 regular can + a bit of water... + the s cr at the end... it was fine!

Good thoughts for you today, Janie! :)

Oh, I don't know if that's really the cal count for vodka... it was just a funny quote I saw & enjoyed! The logic works for me! :biggrin:

I have had this pain in my side for about a week now... maybe it's my gallbladder? Bleh. I hate going to the doctor, but I'm thinking that maybe I should.

Off to begin Monday! Enjoy the day, everyone.

Good morning, Violets..

Had a good night's sleep last night. I even slept an hour past pain pill time. Got up this morning and had a sponge bath, changed clothes and that did me in. I still have to wash my hair before therapy at noon. I took one pain pill at 10 and will take another at noon so that should get me through the therapy session. It's going to be rough, but I'm so ready to get this knee bending so I can sit in a chair. Still not feeling like eating much and hope the feeling lasts until my fill. Veggie straws are my friend!

People have been asking if they can bring over meals and it's hard to explain to them that we really don't need them. My friend on Facebook who is a gourmet cook offered to bring dinner today and I had to say, we just don't eat that much and I still have hot dogs and stroganoff left! So much for gourmet!! the church ladies have been offering too and we just have to say no. The food would definitely go to waste.

Well, I better get off here and start flexing my knee. Bob and I did the knee exercises Sat. and Sunday so hopefully that helped.

Everyone have a great day. Send some purple power to me around 1 p.m. I should be in a great deal of pain at that time.. OUCH!!

Janie.. I don't know what a cpm machine is? If you mean a breathing machine, nope, don't have one. Oh shoot.. just remembered I need to take my blood pressure meds... Off to do that before I totally forget.