Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking violets- part 6!!!

Brats and sauerkraut are out. We had that at the cookout on Sunday and then again for leftovers on Monday. I don't get what's mexicany about them or the joke went over my head?

Nothing about them is Mexican.. that's why she said to add hot sauce!

Hey girls~

This may be my last post because we are leaving in the am after the gym (well after the shower).

Jane, I FINALLY put some pix up of the wedding in TX. sorry it took so long!

I love the one of Michelle w/ the flower in her teeth! That should be your profile pic when you get on FB!

We had a bigassscarybig earthquake today! It was only 5.4 but was freakin' loud. The whole house rocked and rolled. DON'T WORRY, THIS WONT HAPPEN WHEN YA'LL ARE HERE! It is good to let out pressure...just wish we had warning!

Everyone be good and have a great weekend! I'll be back Sat afternoon.

WE ARE GOING TO TRY TO GET TO NEVERLAND RANCH WHILE WE ARE THERE! It is about an hour north of santa barbara (about 4.5 hours from here)...i hope we can...and we will take pix! I am excited!

A friend called me and wants me to officiate their vow renewal in August! Too cool!

OK...peaceout. I will try to check in before we leave, but if not...see you Sat!

xoxoxo

What made the quake loud? Was it your house that made the noise, what exactly made the noise. Be careful driving!! Who owns Neverland?

Did you all hear about the little girl that was just snatched out of her yard on Monday, well they found her last night when somebody just dropped her off at a car wash. Amazing, they cut the little girls hair to look like a boy and hopefully no sexual assault occurred. You just have to thank God sometimes for these blessings...

Good morning, Violets..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MICHELLE!!! Hope you have a wonderful, relaxing day.:thumbup:

We are in a hotel an hour and a half away from our band doc. We're leaving in an hour for our appointment. Then off to Fashion Bug to see what treasures they have and then on our way 4 hours to home. We want to get some yard work done tonight and finish up tomorrow. The people whose gardens are on the Garden Walk will be making a tour Friday night to see all the gardens since we will be stationed at our own garden on Saturday during the actual walk. Should be fun!

Everyone have a great day.

Happy birthday michelle!!! I hope you have a wonderful day today!

Rain rain rain over here.

Ugh, my brother in law got a new girlfriend and I haven't even met her and already I can't stand her. I loved the previous girl he was with and he just broke up with her about a month ago. This new girl he's only been going out with for about two weeks and they're slobbering all over each other on Facebook. How do you tell someone you love them after being with them for two weeks? And it would be one thing if he was like 20 or something but he's 33 for goodness sakes! Ugh, must be my hormones. I had to block him off my facebook...

Anyways, what else... I haven't started nesting yet. The baby's room is still our junk room. Tons of stuff in there. I really need to get in there this weekend and start slowly clearing it out.

Still looking for a good camera. And I know a few of y'all have flips. Can I get away with buying the cheapy one or should I get the HD one? Or there is a new kodak one, have y'all heard anything about it?

Good morning!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE!!!!!!!!!!

Not much going on here today.

Thumb feels much much better!!

I know Pamela is off for a wedding, but isn't Las Vegas and Lady Gaga coming up soon? For some reason I thought she was going there for her birthday.

I need to do minutes for the taxing district, and a few other things before work, so unmotivated.

Thanks for the b'day wishes! I woke up to b'fast in bed made by ds: oatmeal pancakes dusted w/powdered sugar w/fresh blueberries on top, red grapefruit slices, hazelnut coffee & oj! What a gourmet!

Don't know what else I'm going to do today... this & that... read... relax... NOT working! Then I have to decide where we're going for dinner tonight... I'm leaning toward either our fav Mexican place (margie's) or our fav tapas place (sangria). Decisions, decisions!

The drive up & back yesterday (6.5 hrs in the car) was uneventful... I listened to "Pirate Latitudes" by Micheal Crichton (supposedly the last book he worked on before he died)... it's ok... I picked it because I thought it'd be adventurous and keep me awake, lol... I keep picturing the pirate captain as Cap'n Jack Sparrow :thumbup: & that works for me! I'm about 1/2 way through, so now I WANT to drive to finish it!

Everyone have a good day! It's my b'day, so no calories in anything -- eat up & enjoy!! :thumbup:

Quick post before I leave! Michelle, did you see that card I sent you? It was cute and I hope it found you. I posted a link on Facebook too...HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I had a dream that when the violets were here, I took you into my classroom to see the kids (as if you don't know what kids look like) and I was "playing hookey" and I got caught in the hall w/ the principal. Michelle was talking to him and we were trying to get away from him...hahaha.

Did a killer 30 min and 2 miles on the eliptical. Actually it was 30:03 to get the 2 miles in!!! I LOVE IT! Not just got to keep it up!

Gotta run, Sus is packing and she is gonna kill me!

xoxoxoxo

Happy Happy Birthday Michelle....after seeing Pamela's adorable card, I vote for margies!!!! <like I get a vote>...lol, have a great relaxing day!!!

Happy birthday pam! Love you!

I'm so glad its Friday... I've got lots of swimming planned for this weekend...

I needed to put away two baskets of laundry but that can wait till Monday. I'm such a procrastinator...

Happy Birthday to Pamela....hope you are having a great day....!!:):tt1::angry::smile:

Okay, do you know how long it took me to find this? Oh my gosh!!

I really am losing my mind!!!!

Slow day tomorrow at work.

Busy this weekend.

Did I tell you that they want to put in a big super Walmart outside my condo? There is a condo building next to mine, then a street, then there would be a Wal-Mart. It is not a busy street at all, it is very residential. I live in condos that are expensive, but all around me are ones that are expensive and world war three will erupt before this goes through. I really hope that it doesn't. I am hoping to get to a Board of Alderman Meeting Tuesday night. It is crazy, people are starting to get nuts over this.

Oh well, I am rambling, I am going to get into bed and watch tv.......................

Good morning, Violets.

Well, the day has finally arrived. Garden Walk begins at 10 and ends at 4. I'll be in the pool at 4:01.

Everyone have a great day!!

(Janie.. I bet Walmart wins..)