Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any Good Fill Lap Band Dr's On Long Island, Ny

my sister and I have the same surgeon and it is also where we get our fills.. but every time we go there we get reemed out by the PA and she is very hesitant on giving fills... it's VERY frustrating. I would like to look into changing fill Dr's.. anyone

my sister and I have the same surgeon and it is also where we get our fills.. but every time we go there we get reemed out by the PA and she is very hesitant on giving fills... it's VERY frustrating. I would like to look into changing fill Dr's.. anyone

I got to Dr. Mehta in Patchogue. She did my surgery but I don't know if she does fills for people who's surgery she didn't perform. I LOVE her and she is very patient, understanding and most of all her staff is very nice, also. If I remember correctly, you told me you're in Suffolk County, in Holbrook? So she should be perfect, if she's willing to do your fills. I don't see why she wouldn't be. And boy am I glad I decided not to have Dr. Holover do my surgery. I wasn't happy with his staff at all.

Dr. Mehta's # is 631-475-1013. Good luck! :unsure:

Thanks Amy.. yea, i'm in the holbrook area.. so it's VERY close. i'll have my sister call and see what they say, I can't do anything until i get health insurance again..

I was seeing Dory Ferraro at LIBC in Levittown but she has changed her hours and isn't as available as she used to be. I love her and her staff and hate to change doctors but don't know what to do. I'd like to see someone at least once a month and go to support group meetings. Does anyone know of a good surgeon/doctor in Nassau County or Queens that is accepting new patients?

LIBC-Band Adjustments

I was seeing Dory Ferraro at LIBC in Levittown but she has changed her hours and isn't as available as she used to be. I love her and her staff and hate to change doctors but don't know what to do. I'd like to see someone at least once a month and go to support group meetings. Does anyone know of a good surgeon/doctor in Nassau County or Queens that is accepting new patients?

LIBC-Band Adjustments

Hi....yes. Long Island Bariatric group...they are located in Manhassat on New Hyde Park Rd. 3003. You can see the add for them on the side if this site...where all the ads are. lol

There are two surgeons. Dr. Shawn Garber and Dr. Spencer Holover. They are affiliated with the New York Bariatric group. My surgeon was Dr. Holover but they work together. They also both attend and run their monthly support group at the Demetrius Center on Norhtern Blvd. second Thursday of the month....Tomorrow that is!! Why not stop by and meet them the nutritionist and the PA. You wouldnt be sorry....

Good Luck.

Jodi

Definitely DO NOT RECOMMEND them at all. More interested in money than patient care.

LIBC-Band Adjustments

Hi,

I see Dr.Geiss at North Shore Syosset Hospital The Center For Bariatric Surgical Specialties.

He has meeting groups every week.

First Tue of every month 7pm Informational Support Group All Welcome

Second Thursday of the month 7pm Physical Fitness Group All Patients welcome pre and post op.

Third Thursday 6pm till 7pm Guided Imagery ( All patients welcome) pre and post op This is a stress class.

Third Thursday 7pm Post -op Support Group. Every Banded Patient is Welcome.

Fourth Thursday 7pm Post -op (1 year or longer)

Hope this help's. I have a Great Dr. he is Dr. Giess and his staff are ever so sweet always on hand to help

These classes are free to his patients.

Mary

I am also looking for a good place to go for fills. I had my surgery done in Mexico and was wondering if anyone can recomend a good place to go for a fill

I had surgery with Dr. Garber and see his PA Donna monthly. I am very happy. They are very nice to me and pretty aggresive with fills. Never had an issue with money or anything like that. I guess it all depends on our personal preferences and experience. Good Luck finding a new fill doctor!