Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My New Band Diet Dinner ware set came today

Well ,

I used my new plate tonight (I will share a piccy or two...

My dinner was a seasoned Pork Steak (Baked) with a Baked sweet potato, Asparagus and Carrots...(I did add a drizzle of gravy... It was Yum..

I love the dinner set it will help me with portions especially the Bowl as I am sure my Cereal has been more than a cup icon_redface.gif , maybe now I will start to loose weight again I am at a stand still , seeing the dietitian on Wednesday 12noon....

We ate at 6pm / glass diet coke 7pm and I had a green tea at 7.30pm ..I am not the least bit hungry...

I absolutly LOVE the book...makes things so easy and helps with selections in the grocery shopping ...

Here are some piccys ...

I would reccommend them to all bandits...

food you should have on your fork... icon_e_wink.gif

DinneronDietDinnerware.jpg

Edited by Majj

Mine was free for the taking at my doctors office. I hope you didn't pay for this.

Mine was free for the taking at my doctors office. I hope you didn't pay for this.

Wow, I checked the site she paid $55.00 for that.

I was going to go out and buy a toddler set of dishes and sippy cups but I would much rather have this. My Surgeons office is so patient unfriendly that I doubt if they had it they would give it out but I'm gonna wait before I shell out money for this.

Nice idea though.

Mine was just where we pick up our regular cups that he recommends we use. I just took the plate because that was all I was interested in. I didn't think I needed the bowl, etc.

Looks yummy, love the plate but i would not pay 55 dollars so looks like a kiddie plate is what i will buy. Thanks for the reciepe.

Mmmmmmmmmmm well I ws happy with the set The Book and DVD alone are well worth the money very informative , and I do love the plate...

Also the $55.00 is Australian Dollars so I would think in UD $`s it would be about $38.00 also the plate and bowl can be bought seperatly or with out the Book..for a lot less...

I wish my Surgeon or Dietition would have handed them out free.. :unsure: Lucky you Pickles.. :cursing:

Goodnight all Hump Day here tomorrow..Have a Good Tuesday...

Marion

Wow, that's cool! I don't think I NEED it, but it looks interesting...very cool that some doctors give it to their patients.

You rock girl. That is one sumptuous meal and great pics. too.

I am up at 2 AM -- couldn't sleep. Loose stools - yuk. Had my 2nd fill Monday and doing the POW diet for a couple days to adjust (Protein shake, broth, Jell-o, with a SF snack or two to keep from killing a family member or co-worker).

The dinner ware looks terrific; I have bookmarked the site for future use.

You are looking good. Keep it up.

Free? Wow! The only free stuff I got was a CD-ROM (cheesy marketing pitch mostly; would have liked a copy of Jurassic Park instead!) along with a spiral bound book on nutrition and hints about the post op phases of diets (which was cool).

I don't think I am ready to shell out 55 clams for a plate, bowl and book. Not that I am cheap I just find that ramkins, dessert plates and small cereal bowls work fine for me. I use a scale and measuring cups, too, so having a graduated bowl seems silly and that goofy plate with lines is over the top: I really am capable of dividing my plate with half Protein, one-quarter each of veggies and fruit. I mean how hard is that? Measured portions is the key but whatever floats your boat! If it works for her, great. I will spend my dough on foods I can eat and enjoy or maybe take in a movie . . . or get a new pair of slacks that fit me.

Time for me to sign off. I am making too many typos and spending too much time correcting this.

Blessings to all.

What is the name of the book? I would be interested in knowing that

Thank you!