Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

my surgery tommorow, finally here, can't wait till it's over! at least it will be done and i won't have to question myself anymore. actually i'm getting exited after freaking out the past few days!

I'm also having an hiatal hernia repaired and i'm staying overnight.standard here.I'm on shakes and 3 cups of veggies, liquid only for after.even tis is hard,i feel for u :tongue2:

Edited by chillax

Tomorrows my big day , band day i'm excited and nervous, looking foward to my life changing journey, and to all the other June bandsters , glad to hear the everyone is doing well , looking foward to hearing from everyone after surgery.:tongue2:

I can't speak for everyone but my pre-op diet diet bother me at all, the first day was trying ,but after that i was fine , just don't emphasize on the things you can't have so much and you'll be ok.

I am glad to hear last week's bandsters are doing well. I am also, being banded June 4. I want to invite you to the June Bugs social site, we have some great discussions going about what you just posted and more.

Go to top of this page, you will see "communities" under pictures. When you click you will see "social groups" click it, and you will see quite a few. We are called the June Bugs. Please join our growing group. We are up to 75 members

Just found out my big day will be the 18th woohoo

It offical I'm banded!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not in any pain just a little achy near my incision and haven't even taken any pain meds other then that I feel great!!!!!!!

Surgery is June 28th for me. Going to the dr with my best friend tomorrow who had the lapband surgery a year ago to watch her get a fill. Pretty excited about that. Good luck everyone!

Robinbare....we can be scared to death together! That is my banding date as well...I am struggling with "will this be the right decision or not". I would hate to spend a lifetime regretting it...but like everyone says...one day at a time!:tongue2:

Congradulations 1prettygirl....sounds like you went through this with flying colors. Good for you...I hope everyone does as good. My DH went through really well too..It was unbievable to me just how fast he progressed.

Robinbare and Shwartz26...I have been a little stressed sicne I found out the date...I too will be glad when it's over June 17th...One day before Redding311

Chillax and NenaDavis64...best of luck to both of you and cant wait to read how it went for you...sure wish I could have done it much earlier in age...better late than never as they say ...

Have a great evening

rpm2010

I was banded at the end of May. Meeting doctor next week I have been following the plan. However, I'm starting to get a little frustrated, I hope everything is working because I have not had any problems eating the recommended diet food or drinking Water or taking my medicine. I have lost some weight but lately it appears that I'm not, I have been working out every day, two times a day. Riding the bike and tread mill 30 minutes on the tread mill and 30 minutes on the bike. I have not had a fill yet, maybe that will make a difference and the weight will start coming off more. I have had anything but shakes and Soup, today I ate Beans. I plan to stay positive, I plan to particpate in the aerobics class tomorrow and then ride the bike. Hopefully, some more of this weight will start coming off.

I will get banded on June 14th in Houston.

Hello everyone. I was banded on June 7th. I'm feeling good. I dont have any gas pains. Just a little gas pressure under my chest, but no pain (Taking gas-x strips). I was discharged from the hopsital yesterday. I have been walking and other than a little discomfort from the incision sites, no pain. My doctor did prescribed me with liquid tylenol with codine, but I took it last night just to help me sleep through the night. Other than that, my surgery went well and the hospital staff took very good care of me. I was taking off from work for only a week, but my surgoen wants me to wait until I see him for a followup next friday before I go back. He did say if I felt well enough to go back sooner, to let him know. I must admit, that I was nervous before surgery abut the gas pains and pain in general, but I have not encountered any of that. I hope those who recently had surgery are doing well with their recovery. Right now I am sipping crystal light with unflavored Protein added and will have some sugar free Jello later. Best of luck to those with upcoming surgeries.

Just got my date of June 15th. Excited but nervous at the same time.

Congradulations 1prettygirl....sounds like you went through this with flying colors. Good for you...I hope everyone does as good. My DH went through really well too..It was unbievable to me just how fast he progressed.

Robinbare and Shwartz26...I have been a little stressed sicne I found out the date...I too will be glad when it's over June 17th...One day before Redding311

Chillax and NenaDavis64...best of luck to both of you and cant wait to read how it went for you...sure wish I could have done it much earlier in age...better late than never as they say ...

Have a great evening

rpm2010

Hi rpm,

I'm on the 16th, :thumbup: I had my pre-op testing & final Surgeon visit yesturday. I think everything is a go??

I had my gallbladder out 3/31/10. I was very uncomfortable for 3 days (mostly the gas pains) then better everyday. We can do this:thumbup:!! Keep in touch, we can go thru this together!! The anxiety is normal.

I'm on day 8 of pre-op diet lost 4 lbs. this week 19 all together. We are almost there:rolleyes2:.

Best Wishes,

CarolD