Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Niki's New tummy, boobies and thighs!

Hi Nikki Congratulations. I can't wait to see your pics. Don't worry once the swelling goes down your boobs will be smaller. So proud of you for all your hard work. And today is my one year BANDAVERSARY .

Happy Bandiversary Niki! I hope to see you May 1 when Mt. Carmel does the Annual Bariatric Fashion Show. Cindy B. is going to be representing us lapbanders. Are you going to be in the show? I bet you'd look great in a slinky little black dress and some red high heels!! Ooo La La!!! Enjoy that great body, you've worked hard for it.

Kathy, I would love to go to the fashion show...it just depends on my work schedule. I have a feeling after taking 4 weeks off, I am going to be working a lot of weekends! LOL I really can't complain. I love my job, and it is only two days a week.

I hope you are doing well. Cant wait to see your before and after pics

New tummy, boobies AND thighs!?!?!? I am soooo jealous. Congratulations.

OK Ladies...I have the pics to share. I was going to post them yesterday, but I was a little embarrassed. They really don't look that great. I wanted to be able to post great pics, but it would prob take a few more days for some swelling to go down before we are in the "great" category!

These are one day out from surgery~

post-211823-13813139186886_thumb.jpg

post-211823-13813139187302_thumb.jpg

Your after picture looks amazing. I definitely want the thigh lift and Tummy Tuck. Still waiting to see how the girls hold up. It looks great.

Wow, what a difference! You look great even with the swelling. And go you for being so confident at putting such revealing pics up.

WOW! Fantastic pics! And thanks so much for sharing them.

Go You!!!!

Niki -- looking fabulous. Now I want a mini-thigh lift after seeing your incisions and how great they look just so soon after your PS. Keep on taking it easy -- even with feeling better don't forget to give your insides plenty of time to heal.

I got all my pre-surgery paperwork for my Breast Reduction surgery on April 22 including got scheduled for my pre-Admission test stuff on April 1. I am on my own countdown and been thinking about the pain of the upper chest area -- you are an inspiration that I will get through just getting the top down because you are doing so well with the whole body overhaul.

Take care!

Tracy- I thought about blocking things out or wearing panties for the pic, but I think the raw truth is important to people following the thread. They really need to see that to expect (drain in all) one day after surgery!

Kathy-I am really glad you are getting the ball rolling! The good news is the breast are the easiest part of the the entire surgery! They are not painful at all...more of a tightness or achy feeling. The thighs are great, but honesty, they are the most painful. It is hard to lay back and rest because the tummy pulls on the thigh...so I have slept in a recliner all week. Let me also say that I have a really high pain tolerance and only used the percocet for the first 4 days. It might help put things in perspective.

I think you giving us the raw truth is very kind of you - And I for one appreciate it so much so that when I have it done - I kinda know what to expect. Thankyou

Hello everyone!

Today I am one week out from surgery, and I feel really great! I plan on having my DH take some new pics today so you can see the progress! I am very pleased with how things are coming along!

Yesterday, I had a post op visit with my surgeon. He was very pleased with how things are healing. Because of the amount of Fluid I am still draining (about 75cc a day) my drain will be kept in for the weekend. Hopefully buy Monday I will have less than 35cc a day and can have it pulled.

I had a few questions that I got answered while I was there, too. I asked about the bulge from the implants that are below my clavicle. I told him that they are slowly going down, but are still pretty firm and visible. He said that my implants are "riding high" because of the swelling in the base of my breasts pushing the implants up, and because they are under the muscle, I am also having some muscle spasms at the top of my breast. He said this is all really normal and that in a few weeks, things will calm down and they will "drop into place." I feel confident in the response because I see home much a week of healing has changed things!

I also asked him about driving. I am having a MAJOR case of spring fever, and I am going crazy sitting at home. He said that since I have been off of pain meds and I seem to be moving well, I could! This was music to my ears!

I left the doctors office and went strait to the mall! LOL! After doing a lot of window shopping, I went home and took my daughter to dance class (for 3 hours!). When we walked into the house at 8:30pm, I was ready to crash! I had done WAY too much for the day, and was paying for it. My lower back was on fire from not being able to stand up strait, and I broke down and took some percocet.

I woke up today feeling wonderful. Still draining too much to have it pulled out, but I am fine with it in. I am one week out from my surgery and one week closer to being back to "normal".