Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Do you have a goal prize?

great thread....i want to go to jamaica once i hit goal. i want a sports car too, dont know what yet but will enjoy looking for it when the time comes.

mini goals are great too, it keeps us motivated.

For my goal prize, I want to walk past this one girl I know and see occassionally (and who looks me up and down as if she's judging me and my weight) in a really cute outfit that's taylored to my new skinny body and have her do a double take while I casually walk on by. :wub: Teehee. LOL.

I also like to set lots of mini-goals along the way. My first "big" prize for 100 lbs lost - a trip to Vegas at the end of this month! I have 3 more lbs to go to earn my prize! My next mini-goal will be in about 20 more lbs. - I want a pair of their weird roller blades that Cesar Milan, The Dog Whisperer uses. I walk my dog every day and I think she would love to go for a run while I'm roller blading. My final big goal - nips and tucks all around - I already need to fix the floppy arms, boobs, belly and butt!

Have thought about this a while . . . bought a nice Bracelet at around 25 lbs. lost, so for each 25 lbs to go . . . probably another bracelet, then the 3rd 25, the eternity band (love this idea!), and for the last lbs. to come off, Nissan 350Z convertible. Then I hope to be able to do some traveling (if I can afford it after the rewards prior to and at goal). :scared2:

As simple as it may seem, I want my wedding band resized. It has always been special to me for a lot of reasons, but an incident that happened after I started losing weight has made it even more special. One day I realized that the ring had slipped off my finger. For weeks, my husband, me and some friends hunted for it.

I had given up ever finding it and was very sad. Well, one day we had a new deep freeze delivered and after it was in place, my husband said "come look at the new freezer". I went to take a look, and said "where are the instruction and warranty booklets". My DH said " They must be inside it."

So I opened the door and there was my wedding ring sitting on top of the booklets! I screamed, grabbed the ring, turned to hug my husband and dropped the ring! It started rolling toward a floor drain!:scared2:

My husband stopped it just before it went down the drain, gave me a kiss and put the ring on my finger. Then he said " this is the second time I have given you this ring, don't lose it again" :cool2:

While waiting for the delivery guy to unload the freezer, DH had seen something shining in the gravel of the driveway. He leaned over to see what was there and found my ring. It is now in my jewelry box, waiting to be resized!

I can't wait to wear it for another 42 years!!:thumbup:

well in total i want to loose 100 lbs im 5 lbs away from 50 and you guys just gave me incentive to by myself something lol ... but maybe not i am getting a tattoo tomorow and once i loose all my weight i plan to get a few more ... i also want to get my bell button re-pierced when i loose more weight and a new wardobe is obvious i have a piggy bank and i have been saving money for my wwardrobe and also selling old clothes online which will go towards my new wardrobe ... so far i have about 1000 and still have another 55 lbs to go so ill be allll set to by a HOTTTTT new wardrobe!!!!!!!!!

I started this journey at 399lbs. I don't know if I will get there or not but if I can manage getting down to 200lbs or less my prize will be a new tattoo that reads "Half The Man I Used To Be"

My goal is a pair of Christian Louboutin high heels. I may never have a place out to wear them, but I dream of wearing Skinny High Heels (hence the name of my weight loss blog!)

christian-louboutin-prive-paillette-platforms.jpg

Starting out on this journey, all I wanted to work for were the pins my surgeon gave out with each goal...50lb pin, 75 and 100lb pins. They mean everything to me.

But, I did reward myself with a few things along the way as well. I did permanent eyeliner and eyelash extensions just b/4 goal. I bought a new wardrobe for each season. My favorite being a couple of pairs of 7 for All Mankind jeans. Resized all my rings and added a couple of diamonds to each for good measure.

But, the biggest reward I find is just how great I feel. Love and apprciate all the "things" I have rewarded myself with. But love more the "things" I have done for myself physically and emotionally to get myself to this point.

I started this journey at 399lbs. I don't know if I will get there or not but if I can manage getting down to 200lbs or less my prize will be a new tattoo that reads "Half The Man I Used To Be"

That's Awesome Todd, rock it! :scared2:

One of my goal prizes is cutting my hair. I get bored with my hair really quick, so its tough not to cut it. And by bored I mean I have dyed it, streaked it, permed it, cut half of it off, bleached it, dyed it crazy colors(electric blue, fire engine red spikes)grew it back out. But whenever it gets long enough, I donate my hair to Locks Of Love, in memory of my sister that passed away. So far my hair is already halfway down my back-it's really thick, so in the summer it gets really hot, and thats one of the main reasons i like to cut it in the summer. So, by the time I hit goal my hair should be hitting my butt.

I know i'll bee getting a tt, breast lift, thigh lift, and brachioplasty, but I don't have to worry about paying for that, because my dad is going to pay for it all. yay!!

I love this thread!! I believe we should all reward ourselves in some form or fashion. I bought myself an IPOD after my first thirty!! (I love it when I go to the gym because it makes the time go by so fast). Although I have one pound to go, I bought myself a Kindle 2 for my 50lb goal. For my 75lb, which I hope to get to sometime around my birthday, I want a Louis Vutton bag!!!