Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

kind of funny, my filet of fish story

Today I went to Mc'D's with my son and grandson. I didn't want a salad or chicken wrap so I decided to get a Filet of fish.

Well those Buns are steamed and turn into mush. I shouldn't have swallowed it but I had chewed and didn't want to spit it out.

Of course it got stuck and I had my first major PB. Yuck, right in the restaraunt.

Well my son won't stop singing that fish on the wall song. "give me back my Filet of Fish, give me back my fish."

someone remind me again why we have children?

Today I went to Mc'D's with my son and grandson. I didn't want a salad or chicken wrap so I decided to get a Filet of fish.

Well those Buns are steamed and turn into mush. I shouldn't have swallowed it but I had chewed and didn't want to spit it out.

Of course it got stuck and I had my first major PB. Yuck, right in the restaraunt.

Well my son won't stop singing that fish on the wall song. "give me back my Filet of Fish, give me back my fish."

someone remind me again why we have children?

LOL I have had a few major Pbs all my fault... You know how your not sure if something is going to settle down in there and you relax and you can actually feel it pass and you go on with life.... Well my daughter has learned to recongnize the look on my face no matter how hard I try to hid it.... and she says " Mom, are we having and "episode"? OMG she cracks me up... so now she refers to it as an episode. Kids are cute. Booger will also define what will cause me the "episode" if I choose to eat it!

I got stuck with popcorn the other night. Never again. And you're right about the Buns on the fish sandwich I can see how that would get stuck easily. Won't be gettin' one of those any time soon.

OMG I am so glad you posted this... I have been seeing the $1.29 Filet o Fish Friday signs at the Mc Donalds by my house and was wanting to go get one for about 2 weeks now.... I think you just cured my craving.... Either that Or I'll peel off the bun and feed it to the birds....

But Since I make fresh fish so often what would be the point of that.... I'm kinda new to eating fish, maybe two years or less, and always had this fear of getting it done enough and so have always erred on the side of overdone... Now, I'm learning how to get it not so over done as I have discovered it is much more tender and flakier and easier to eat... Haha... I thought it was supposed to be tough and dry... Haha... And Bless my boyfriends heart, he never complains so I didn't know......

Well my daughter has learned to recongnize the look on my face no matter how hard I try to hid it.... and she says " Mom, are we having and "episode"? OMG she cracks me up... so now she refers to it as an episode. Kids are cute. Booger will also define what will cause me the "episode" if I choose to eat it!

OMG...how old is your daughter? My 17 year old son does this to me only he will say, "Eat something we shouldn't have, did we?" with this little grin on his face. Usually because he's told me beforehand, "Do you really want to eat that?"

I'm usually too busy concentrating on relaxing and letting whatever it is to pass to kick his butt.

I forgot to eat before we went out the other day and ended up stopping at McD's. I got the Fish filet sandwich, figuring I'd just peel take off the top and bottom bun and eat the fish and cheese. *Big* mistake. There was just enough bun stuck to the cheese to 'stick'. So, rule #101...do not eat in the car, particularly when there are no restrooms around unless you want to find yourself standing outside the car on the side of a busy highway, sliming and gagging up the stuck object.

hahahaha That's funny Give me back my fish.. I can hear that song in my head. Sorry you had a incident but your son's response was priceless... Be Blessed

OMG...how old is your daughter? My 17 year old son does this to me only he will say, "Eat something we shouldn't have, did we?" with this little grin on his face. Usually because he's told me beforehand, "Do you really want to eat that?"

I'm usually too busy concentrating on relaxing and letting whatever it is to pass to kick his butt.

LOL she is 12 and knows all about what I did with the lapband and all... well informed child LOL I am afraid to take her to my appts she may rat me out LOL.

Meee too... to busy concentrating on passing it LOL can't even hold a small conversation until it passed. LOL

Those kids are tough to slip anything by...