Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

March 24th is the day!

I had my last meeting with my surgeon yesterday and according to her scale I'm down 10lbs! :thumbup:

Today I go for my pre-op testing and tomorrow I get my medical clearance from my PCP.

Can you guys believe it?! A week from today! OMG! :scared2:

I can't wait to get my Bari-Bear! :cool2:

everyone is loosing weight.....awesome!!!:thumbup:

8 days on the boost! yuck! :cool2:....LOL

6 days left!!! :cool2:

:scared2:

My big day is March 25th! Only 8 more days! I'm so excited but nervous at the same time I'm on a low fat / no fat diet with no meat and have been for a week. I've just joined this site, but have been reading for many months!

Okay guys, seven days down and seven to go. Right now I am struggling. I am on the Optifast 800 cal plan prior to surgery and in the last week I have lost 13lbs.

HOWEVER, right this moment I could eat the arm off of a small child. (No, I wouldn't do this and my kids are ok) But I had to cook mac and cheese for lunch and I could not even have a taste cuz I know this would have sent me over the edge. I know that this feeling will pass and I just need to hang on and feel what I am feeling and let it pass, it is just at this moment I am really having a hard time.

I am thinkin about all of you and I know we are in the same boat, and you would understand.

DID I MENTION THAT MY DH BROUGHT HOME A CASE, YES A CASE OF GIRL SCOUT COOKIES!!!!! AAAARRRRRGGGGGG!!!:cursing:

Okay guys, seven days down and seven to go. Right now I am struggling. I am on the Optifast 800 cal plan prior to surgery and in the last week I have lost 13lbs.

HOWEVER, right this moment I could eat the arm off of a small child. (No, I wouldn't do this and my kids are ok) But I had to cook mac and cheese for lunch and I could not even have a taste cuz I know this would have sent me over the edge. I know that this feeling will pass and I just need to hang on and feel what I am feeling and let it pass, it is just at this moment I am really having a hard time.

I am thinkin about all of you and I know we are in the same boat, and you would understand.

DID I MENTION THAT MY DH BROUGHT HOME A CASE, YES A CASE OF GIRL SCOUT COOKIES!!!!! AAAARRRRRGGGGGG!!!:cursing:

That alone is grounds for divorce!! :lol:

My biggest fear (aside from the obvious):

I'll get sick and my surgery will have to be postponed. :cursing:

My biggest fear (aside from the obvious):

I'll get sick and my surgery will have to be postponed. :lol:

My daughter is in daycare...... we have been sick all winter.....gastro ... everything....now lice is going around....ugh!...... that is my biggest fear also.... Im on anxiety pills because of that fear.....and many more reason too...........

day 9 on boost.......

5 days left!!! :cursing:

I made it through yesterday without cheating, even with the girl scout Cookies. Too bad I had to bury them in the shallow grave I dug for my husband for brining them home. LOL (just kidding, I didn't do him in:laugh:)

I hope all you ladies are doing well , and gents to if we have any following.

Hey are you guys worried at all about what life will be like after banding. I mean the food sticks and other possibilities too? I am hoping that at times I can still have old favorites like thin crust pizza on a rare occasion. Anyone else?

Ruthie I do worry about the food sticks and other things that could happen. I posted a question on a new thread..Is it really worth it? and the answers were overwhelmingly YES. Day 10 down 10 lbs. 4 more days to go.

Down 16lbs and only 4 MORE DAYS TO GO! WHOOOHOOO!!

Anyone other than me really pumped about this?:)

Down 16lbs and only 4 MORE DAYS TO GO! WHOOOHOOO!!

Anyone other than me really pumped about this?:)

I'm pretty pumped! :)

Nervous, too...but pumped!

I'm not sure what I'm down because I still haven't weighed myself in a few days. I will tonight.

Iv lost between 15 and 20lbs.... (just bought a new scale...my old one sucks) ..I will know how much I lost when I get weighed at the hospital...

....very excited!....

3 more days girls.... and guys! :) :)

Hey fellow March 24th'ers....

Ok, so I'm feeling a little bummed. My surgeon doesn't require any pre-op diet, other than the system flush the day before surgery, but he did say it'd be a good idea to try all liquids the week before so I've been trying...and failing. It's only a few days in and I haven't lost any weight because I haven't been sticking with it. Now I'm afraid he's going to think I didn't try or can't do this and decide not to operate on Wednesday. I know I can do this if I really try but I think knowing it's not absolutely necessary right now is deterring me. And what if my liver is too big and he can't operate?

Ugh, I'm not pleased with myself but I'm going to refocus tomorrow and at least get 3 full days of liquids only.

I don't think I could do it either if my surgeon did not require it. I don't think he would cancel the surgery if he gave you the option. Don't worry once you have the band you will have no choice and you will start seeing the weight drop.

Hey You guys....

I've been reading all of your posts and I'm so glad everyone is losing and sticking with this...This has been really hard for me. My emotions are all over the place and I'm starting to get really nervous. I am so nervous, that I'm having dreams about the surgery and waking up with all these incisions on my body. I feel very stressed. The good news is only 3 more days....I am ( or I was down 20 pounds ) now I'm only down 18....how did I gain 2 pounds?? It's frustrating....

When you're on a Protein shake diet with one small meal, how do you gain 2 pounds???

Anyway, like I said 3 more days to being banded....

I'm nervous.....anyone else???

Meg:scared2: