Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Weightloss Challenge

I didn't lose anything this past week. I will start walking again tomorrow. I need the physical activity. Hope to do better this week. Still holding at 203 lbs. My goal is to lose 15 lbs.

hello guys, so today i weighted in @ 219.6...... yeaaaaaa for me. that brings me to a total of 7.4 lbs loss. still a ways to go but the way im starting to see it now is sum loss is better than no loss, and way better than sum weight gain. how is everyone doing?? im going to go to the gym in a lil while to ride the bike again that bike is a monster, but it must be doign sumthing for me. how many of u guys are working out?? can u tell me what u are doing and is there anything good for the stomach, besides sit-ups, lol.

I stayed focused this week and I'm happy to say I lost 2.1. Which puts me at a total of 6 since we started so I have 14 more to go with the challenge I set for myself. I'm now at 204. I'm going in for a fill this week so I'll start seeing even more of a loss after that.

Yes, I exercise. I have two friends I workout with which helps a lot. We met at the gym at 4:30am Monday through Friday. Monday/Friday we do cardio on the elyptical or treadmill; Tuesday/Thursday we do cardio and yoga and Wednesday we do cardio and strength training. I've really been able to tell a difference in my body.

As for abs, the yoga and strength training I do all work abs and I don't do any set-ups at all.

Hope everyone has a great week.

I just found this challenge. Is it too late to join? My birthday is February 12th and this challenge can help me lose before then.

If you allow me to join, I would like to set my goal to 10lbs.

I did'nt lose anything this week again. I'm at a stand still. I have been exercising everyday and still not losing. Tonight I started working with my WII again and also going on the treadmill. I hope this works

grrrrr i have only lost one pound in the past month... one good thing,i got my thyroid levels back and it is in the normal again yay the meds are finally working.... I started going to the gym yesturday so I am hoping to do better

ok so today @ 218.2 yay. any loss is good for me. how is everyone else doing?? or did this wk??

I stayed exactly this same this week. Which keeps me me at a total of 6 lost since we started so I have 14 more to go with the challenge I set for myself. I'm still at 204.

I was suppose to go in for a fill last week and had to rescheudle because my work was crazy. I go in this Thursday and I know that will help me continue to lose.

I hope everyone is having a good week. I keep reminding myself it is one step at a time and the finish line will come in time.

ok so today i weighted 217.8 not bad but i could have done so much better but i admit i have been slacking a lot i havent been working out like i needed to be doing. so now i know i will not make my goal, but i know if i had tried a lot harded i may have done it. So now im working harder this month to still make it out of the 200 range. and then 10bls a month from then on until i make my goal weight.155- 165. I hope everyone did good. and keep the good work going i sure am. my best wishes are with u guys. it was fun sumone should start another one.lol.

I lost 4lbs this year putting me at 200.5 so very close to being out of the 200's :-). I know I'm not going to make my goal as I seem to be losing slower for the most part. I've lost a total of 10.5 with this challenge and I'm happy for every single pound. Hope everyone is doing well.