Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Are you in favor of the new health care reform?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Are you in favor of the new health care reform?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

Yes, patty seems to take her seriously.

Have you ever met such self-serving, selfish, idiots? They're disgusting to be around. Everything is all about them and their welfare. The rest of the country be damned. Me, me, me, me, me. They'd make great Halliburton CEOs or Oil company executives. In fact, let's face it, these nutheads are those guys' champions. Now Michelle Bachmann I can understand. She stands to profit from her pontificating puke. But patty? Just a sheep being led to the slaughter.

Liberals want to take, take, take, take, take and take. Why don't all you liberals who want to give everything away to everyone else be generous with what you have if that's your goal. Let the government keep out of the Robinhood business, and all the liberals can give twice as much tax money to the government to fund their give aways and then you all can be happy. I like to give my money to help others, but I like to be the one to decide WHO I'll give it to. You got a problem with that?! Too bad. You want to label that as 'selfish'? Go ahead. We call it what it is. Freedom.

Of course you do, that is the biggest difference between a republican and a democrat. Republicans agree with everything they are told. Democrats listen to what they are told, think about it and then agree or disagree.

How stupid! Everything anyone says is listened to and then the hearer decides upon whether to agree or disagree with it. Both Democrats or Republicans.

You have it wrong, anyway. The biggest difference between a republican and a democrat is their morals. Most Dems have none.

We call it what it is. Freedom.

You wouldn't know freedom if it bit you in the butt. Your so busy trying to make others worship like you, spend money like you, save like you, you never stop to think that others have the "freedom" to live as they please. Your way is not for everyone. That is why we have freedom in this country. And I choose to be free of tyrannical zealots running my country.

I happen to think she's great! I agree with her line of thinking and at no time have I heard her speak where I didn't agree with what she had to say. She is intelligent and well informed. She has a good head on her shoulders.

Why am I not surprised. Yeah, good head on her shoulders. :thumbup:

. enhanced-buzz-6522-1271093746-4.jpg

<LI class=bf_dom rel:bf_bucket="track">2.

enhanced-buzz-6357-1271093759-5.jpg

<LI class=bf_dom rel:bf_bucket="track">3.

enhanced-buzz-6526-1271093915-7.jpg

<LI class=bf_dom rel:bf_bucket="track">4.

enhanced-buzz-6524-1271093972-8.jpg

<LI class=bf_dom rel:bf_bucket="track">5.

enhanced-buzz-6526-1271095612-9.jpg

<LI class=bf_dom rel:bf_bucket="track">6.

enhanced-buzz-6357-1271094029-6.jpg

<LI class=bf_dom rel:bf_bucket="track">7.

enhanced-buzz-6378-1271094055-2.jpg

<LI class=bf_dom rel:bf_bucket="track">8.

enhanced-buzz-6328-1271095591-8.jpg

<LI class=bf_dom rel:bf_bucket="track">9.

enhanced-buzz-6306-1271094572-6.jpg

<LI class=bf_dom rel:bf_bucket="track">10.

enhanced-buzz-6357-1271094604-7.jpg

Edited by Cleo's Mom

PG says,

Liberals want to take, take, take, take, take and take. Why don't all you liberals who want to give everything away to everyone else be generous with what you have if that's your goal. Let the government keep out of the Robinhood business, and all the liberals can give twice as much tax money to the government to fund their give aways and then you all can be happy. I like to give my money to help others, but I like to be the one to decide WHO I'll give it to. You got a problem with that?! Too bad. You want to label that as 'selfish'? Go ahead. We call it what it is. Freedom

Make me. Make us liberals stop. We had the same so called governmental handouts under Bush. So this is not a Dem thing, this is a people thing. Rage against it, protest it, but it will stay that way with us helping the unfortunate. Both parties will let these programs stay in existance because NOBODY from either party is going to change it.

Just making yourself sick by banging your head against the wall regarding cutting the poor off. Never, ever, ever, ever going to happen.

How stupid! Everything anyone says is listened to and then the hearer decides upon whether to agree or disagree with it. Both Democrats or Republicans.

You have it wrong, anyway. The biggest difference between a republican and a democrat is their morals. Most Dems have none.

Were you laughing when you typed this because I was laughing when I read it. :thumbup: The republicans more moral? Have you not been paying attention? Does "rent a boy" ring a bell.

The difference between democrats and republicans is that the democrats are the party for the people and republicans are the party of corporate america and the rich.

You have it wrong, anyway. The biggest difference between a republican and a democrat is their morals. Most Dem's have none.

I have asked you in the past to name one thing that the Republicans preach that you disagree with. I am challenging you again, name 1 thing that you disagree with in the republican agenda.

You can call yourself whatever......your true colors shine right through.

Dem's have no morals? Now that might be the stupidest thing I have ever heard you say. And I have heard many.

Liberals want to take, take, take, take, take and take. Why don't all you liberals who want to give everything away to everyone else be generous with what you have if that's your goal. Let the government keep out of the Robinhood business, and all the liberals can give twice as much tax money to the government to fund their give aways and then you all can be happy. I like to give my money to help others, but I like to be the one to decide WHO I'll give it to. You got a problem with that?! Too bad. You want to label that as 'selfish'? Go ahead. We call it what it is. Freedom.

Do you not understand how our government works? How many times do I need to explain it to you? You just keep repeating these stupid posts:

We pay federal taxes. We each have a congressman and 2 senators. They try to bring those federal taxes back to their district/state. Plus the federal taxes are used to pay for various government programs. Now, if you don't like those programs, then call your representatives. But quit call the paying of taxes "stealing" or being robin hood. This is how our federal government works under all presidents. It has nothing to do with liberals. So quit saying that. It just makes you sound more uninformed than you already do.

Actually, bush gave tax cuts to millionaires who didn't ask for them and didn't need them and he did this after starting two wars that he couldn't pay for. How about not giving those tax breaks to the millionaires and instead tax them higher to pay for his wars? Hmmm. I would love to hear a neocon say that!!!

Why am I not surprised. Yeah, good head on her shoulders. :thumbup:

. enhanced-buzz-6522-1271093746-4.jpg

<LI class=bf_dom rel:bf_bucket="track">2.

enhanced-buzz-6357-1271093759-5.jpg

<LI class=bf_dom rel:bf_bucket="track">3.

enhanced-buzz-6526-1271093915-7.jpg

<LI class=bf_dom rel:bf_bucket="track">4.

enhanced-buzz-6524-1271093972-8.jpg

<LI class=bf_dom rel:bf_bucket="track">5.

enhanced-buzz-6526-1271095612-9.jpg

<LI class=bf_dom rel:bf_bucket="track">6.

enhanced-buzz-6357-1271094029-6.jpg

<LI class=bf_dom rel:bf_bucket="track">7.

enhanced-buzz-6378-1271094055-2.jpg

<LI class=bf_dom rel:bf_bucket="track">8.

enhanced-buzz-6328-1271095591-8.jpg

<LI class=bf_dom rel:bf_bucket="track">9.

enhanced-buzz-6306-1271094572-6.jpg

<LI class=bf_dom rel:bf_bucket="track">10.

enhanced-buzz-6357-1271094604-7.jpg

Did you have a point to make with all of these photos?

PG says,

Liberals want to take, take, take, take, take and take. Why don't all you liberals who want to give everything away to everyone else be generous with what you have if that's your goal. Let the government keep out of the Robinhood business, and all the liberals can give twice as much tax money to the government to fund their give aways and then you all can be happy. I like to give my money to help others, but I like to be the one to decide WHO I'll give it to. You got a problem with that?! Too bad. You want to label that as 'selfish'? Go ahead. We call it what it is. Freedom

Make me. Make us liberals stop. We had the same so called governmental handouts under Bush. So this is not a Dem thing, this is a people thing. Rage against it, protest it, but it will stay that way with us helping the unfortunate. Both parties will let these programs stay in existance because NOBODY from either party is going to change it.

Just making yourself sick by banging your head against the wall regarding cutting the poor off. Never, ever, ever, ever going to happen.

Did I say cutting off the poor? I said give aways. I have always said that there will always be some poor who will need a hand up, and the government should give it. It is when the government decides to give away to those who DON'T need it. Like home improvements mentioned earlier, and cash for clunkers, and up tp $8,000 towards your house and a playground, and well here, take a read:

• 030810_han_waste102_0-300x168.jpgThe 102 worst ways the government is spending your tax dollars:
    102: Protecting a Michigan insect collection from other insects ($187,632)
    101: Highway beautified by fish art in Washington ($10,000)
    100: University studying hookup behavior of female college coeds in New York ($219,000)
    99: Police department getting 92 blackberries for supervisors in Rhode Island ($95,000)
    98: Upgrades to seldom-used river cruise boat in Oklahoma ($1.8 million)
    97: Precast concrete toilet buildings for Mark Twain National Forest in Montana ($462,000)
    96: University studying whether mice become disoriented when they consume alcohol in Florida ($8,408)
    95: Foreign bus wheel polishers for California ($259,000)
    94: Recovering crab pots lost at sea in Oregon ($700,000)
    93: Developing a program to develop "machine-generated humor" in Illinois ($712,883)
    92: Colorado museum where stimulus was signed (and already has $90 million in the bank) gets geothermal stimulus grant ($2.6 million)
    91: Grant to the Maine Indian Basketmakers Alliance to support the traditional arts apprenticeship program, gathering and festival ($30,000)
    90: Studying methamphetamines and the female rat sex drive in Maryland ($30,000)
    89: Studying mating decisions of cactus bugs in Florida ($325,394)
    88: Studying why deleting a gene can create sex reversal in people, but not in mice in Minnesota ($190,000)
    87: College hires director for a project on genetic control of sensory hair cell membrane channels in zebrafish in California ($327,337)
    86: New jumbo recycling bins with microchips embedded inside to track participation in Ohio ($500,000)
    85: Oregon Federal Building's "green" renovation at nearly the price of a brand new building ($133 million)
    84: Massachusetts middle school getting money to build a solar array on its roof ($150,000)
    83: Road widening that could have been millions of dollars cheaper if Lousiana hadn't opted to replace a bridge that may not have needed replacing ($60 million)
    82: Cleanup effort of a Washington nuclear waste site that already got $12 billion from the DOE ($1.9 billion)
    81: Six woodlands Water taxis getting a new home in Texas ($750,000)
    80: Maryland group gets money to develop "real life" stories that underscore job and infrastructure-related research findings ($363,760)
    79: Studying social networks like Facebook in North Carolina ($498,000)
    78:18 North Carolina teacher coaches to heighten math and reading performance ($4.4 million)
    77: Retrofitting light switches with motion sensors for one company in Arizona ($800,000)
    76: Removing graffiti along 100 miles of flood-control ditches in California ($837,000)
    75: Bicycle lanes, shared lane signs and bike racks in Pennsylvania ($105,000)
    74: Privately-owned steakhouse rehabilitating its restaurant space in Missouri ($75,000)
    73: National dinner cruise boat company in Illinois outfitting vessels with surveillance systems to protect against terrorists ($1 million)
    72: Producing and transporting peanuts and Peanut Butter in North Carolina ($900,000)
    71: Refurnishing and delivering picnic tables in Iowa ($30,000)
    70: Digital television converter box coupon program in D.C. ($650 million)
    69: Elevating and relocating 3,000 feet of track for the Napa Valley Wine Train in California ($54 million)
    68: Hosting events for Earth Day, the summer solstice etc. in Minnesota ($50,000)
    67: Expanding ocean aquaculture in Hawaii ($99,960)
    66: Raising railroad tracks 18 inches in Oregon because the residents of one small town were tired of taking a Detour around them ($4.2 million)
    65: Professors and employees of Iowa state universities voluntarily taking early retirement ($43 million)
    64: Minnesota theatre named after Che Guevara putting on "socially conscious" puppet shows ($25,000)
    63: Replacing a basketball court lighting system with a more energy efficient one in Arizona ($20,000)
    62: Repainting and adding a security camera to one bridge in Oregon ($3.5 million)
    61: Missouri bridge project that already was full-funded with state money ($8 million)
    60: New hospital parking garage in New York that will employ less people ($19.5 million)
    59: University in North Carolina studying why adults with ADHD smoke more ($400,000)
    58: Low-income housing residents in one Minnesota city receiving free laptops, WiFi and iPod Touches to "educate" them in technology ($5 million)
    57: University in California sending students to Africa to study why Africans vote they the way they do in their elections ($200,000)
    56: Researching the impact of air pollution combined with a high-fat diet on obesity development in Ohio ($225,000)
    55: Studying how male and female birds care for their offspring and how it compares to how humans care for their children in Oklahoma ($90,000)
    54: University in Pennsylvania researching fossils in Argentina (over $1 million)
    53: University in Tennessee studying how black holes form (over $1 million)
    52: University in Oklahoma sending 3 researchers to Alaska to study grandparents and how they pass on knowledge to younger generations ($1.5 million)
    51: Grant application from a Pennsylvania university for a researcher named in the Climate-gate scandal (Rep. Darrell Issa is calling on the president to freeze the grant) ($500,000)
    50: Studying the impact of global warming on wildflowers in a Colorado ghost town ($500,000)
    49: Bridge built over railroad crossing so 168 Nebraska town residents don't have to wait for the trains to pass ($7 million)
    48: Renovating an old hotel into a visitors center in Kentucky ($300,000)
    47: Removing overgrown weeds in a Rhode Island park ($250,000)
    46: Renovating 5 seldom-used ports of entry on the U.S.-Canada border in Montana ($77 million)
    45: Testing how to control private home appliances in Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts from an off-site computer ($800,000)
    44: Repainting a rarely-used bridge in North Carolina ($3.1 million)
    43: Renovating a desolate Wisconsin bridge that averages 10 cars a day ($426,000)
    42: 4 new buses for New Hampshire ($2 million)
    41: Repaving a 1-mile stretch of Atlanta road that had parts of it already repaved in 2007 ($490,000)
    40: Florida beauty school tuition ($2.3 million)
    39: Extending a bike path to the Minnesota Twins stadium ($500,000)
    38: Beautification of Los Angeles' Sunset Boulevard ($1.1 million)
    37: Colorado Dragon Boat Festival ($10,000)
    36: Developing the next generation of supersonic corporate jets in Maryland that could cost $80 million dollars each ($4.7 million)
    35: New spring training facilities for the Arizona Diamondbacks and Colorado Rockies ($30 million)
    34: Demolishing 35 old laboratories in New Mexico ($212 million)
    33: Putting free WiFi, Internet kiosks and interactive history lessons in 2 Texas rest stops ($13.8 million)
    32: Replacing a single boat motor on a government boat in D.C. ($10,500)
    31: Developing the next generation of football gloves in Pennsylvania ($150,000)
    30: Pedestrian bridge to nowhere in West Virginia ($80,000)
    29: Replacing all signage on 5 miles of road in Rhode Island ($4,403,205)
    28: Installing a geothermal energy system to heat the "incredible shrinking mall" in Tennessee ($5 million)
    27: University in Minnesota studying how to get the homeless to stop smoking ($230,000)
    26: Large woody habitat rehabilitation project in Wisconsin ($16,800)
    25: Replacing escalators in the parking garage of one D.C. metro station ($4.3 million)
    24: Building an airstrip in a community most Alaskans have never even heard of ($14,707,949)
    23: Bike and pedestrian paths connecting Camden, N.J. to Philadelphia, Penn. when there's already a bridge that connects them ($23 million)
    22: Sending 10 university undergrads each year from North Carolina to Costa Rica to study the rainforests ($564,000)
    21: Road signs touting stimulus funds at work in Ohio ($1 million)
    20: Researching how paying attention improves performance of difficult tasks in Connecticut ($850,000)
    19: Kentucky Transportation Department awarding contracts to companies associated with a road contractor accused of bribing the previous state transportation secretary ($24 million)
    18: Amtrak losing $32 per passenger nationally but rewarded with windfall ($1.3 billion)
    17: Widening an Arizona interstate even though the company that won the contract has a history of tax fraud and pollution ($21.8 million)
    16: Replace existing dumbwaiters in New York ($351,807)
    15: Deer underpass in Wyoming ($1,239,693)
    14: Arizona universities examining the division of labor in ant colonies (combined $950,000)
    13: Fire station without firefighters in Nevada ($2 million)
    12: "Clown" theatrical production in Pennsylvania ($25,000)
    11: Maryland town gets money but doesn't know what to do with it ($25,000)
    10: Investing in nation-wide wind power (but majority of money has gone to foreign companies) ($2 billion)
    9: Resurfacing a tennis court in Montana ($50,000)
    8: University in Indiana studying why young men do not like to wear condoms ($221,355)
    7: Funds for Massachusetts roadway construction to companies that have defrauded taxpayers, polluted the environment and have paid tens of thousands of dollars in fines for violating workplace safety laws (millions)
    6: Sending 11 students and 4 teachers from an Arkansas university to the U.N. climate change convention in Copenhagen, using almost 54,000 lbs of carbon dioxide from air travel alone ($50,000)
    5: Storytelling festival in Utah ($15,000)
    4: Door mats to the Department of the Army in Texas ($14,675)
    3: University in New York researching young adults who drink malt liquor and smoke pot ($389,357)
    2: Solar panels for climbing gym in Colorado ($157,800)
    1: Grant for one Massachusetts university for "robobees" (miniature flying robot bees) ($2 million)
    GRAND TOTAL: $4,891,645,229

Imagine how many poor people you could help with that total!

Edited by pattygreen

Were you laughing when you typed this because I was laughing when I read it. :thumbup: The republicans more moral? Have you not been paying attention? Does "rent a boy" ring a bell.

The difference between democrats and republicans is that the democrats are the party for the people and republicans are the party of corporate america and the rich.

There is a difference in what you know in your heart to be morally right and your actions.

Liberals and conservatives BOTH sin and do wrong every day.

The difference is that conservatives know they are wrong and understand that they are wrong and that they can't go through life without sinning. They have morals.

Liberals, OTOH, don't think they are doing anything sinful when they sin. They have no morals.

Do you not understand how our government works? How many times do I need to explain it to you? You just keep repeating these stupid posts:

We pay federal taxes. We each have a congressman and 2 senators. They try to bring those federal taxes back to their district/state. Plus the federal taxes are used to pay for various government programs. Now, if you don't like those programs, then call your representatives. But quit call the paying of taxes "stealing" or being robin hood. This is how our federal government works under all presidents. It has nothing to do with liberals. So quit saying that. It just makes you sound more uninformed than you already do.

No kidding? My beef is that there are toooooo many of those government programs. And, It has everything to do with liberals. They love to spend and think up ways to spend. Conservatives are just that. Conserving.

Did you have a point to make with all of these photos?

Yes, all the bizzare, ridiculous, silly, and just plain wrong things she has said that you agree with.

No kidding? My beef is that there are toooooo many of those government programs. And, It has everything to do with liberals. They love to spend and think up ways to spend. Conservatives are just that. Conserving.

Well, the republicans have been in control for much of the last 50 years, why didn't they cut these programs? Sure it might have been unpopular but you keep yapping for it to get done, so why do you suppose it hasn't? After all, with all the power the republicans can do anything. Right? Isn't that what the teabagger candidates are pledging? Smaller government, fewer taxes, cutting programs, etc.. So if they believe it's possible, why hasn't it been done by the republicans when they had all the power? Do you really think it will just take DIFFERENT republicans to do it? LOL :thumbup: