Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Who Wants Some Chips?

Wow, I just know not to attempt no snacking or fizzy. So will do the 30 days without chocolate.< /p>

Day 1 without chocolate

Oh shoot, and here I was all ready to make some spinach dip !!

I will join this as soon as I'm lassoed ;)

My insides are to insane to be giving up anything at the moment..... hey, at least I'm honest :)

But I can commit to exercise or something like that hmmmmmmmmmmmm lemeee think.

O.K., I will not eat anything after 8:00 p.m. This has been a problem for me, so wish me luck.....and I send good luck to all the other future "chipsters" out there!

NO TEN DAY chips. NO, NO, NO. This isn't Over Eater's Anonymous (I just stole their idea.) This is DeLarla's Boot Camp designed to get some of us off our asses and back from Hell (weight gain) to Reality (Svelt Land.) Have you not seen my ANGRY posts lately? Penni is pretty pissed, too. Nobody is getting off easy around here. Go play in the sandbox if you want a 10 day baby chip. NO TEN DAY chips. Not in my thread. Don't make me eat your head, I'm damn hungry!

On a lighter note, Renebean, you did a fabulous job on those chips, and now I really, really want one! I hate ticker tockers, but I want some of Rene's chips!

Good luck everyone. GAME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok Lisa (aka Devil De the Stalker Queen).

No 10 day chips. Glad you guys like them. I guess now I am going to have to figure out which one of my horrid habits I will give up to get one!

But the only thing I have been ODing on lately is LBT! ;)

I guess I could do eating at night... I am a night owl and seldom get home until about 8. Hubby & I eat around then - but sometimes - ok LOTS of times, the evil DH suggests Snacks or dessert later on... I think I am going to say - no eating after 9pm for the next 30 days...

this is Day 1.

I'm so proud of us. Everyone post daily what day they are on. I changed my Avatar line, but I think Penni is editing her post daily. Keep this updated. Don't give in.

We all had surgery to lose weight. Forget about soda, forget about Cheetos. I'm only on Day 4 and my pants are wobbly on me. Keep it up everyone.

Making it fine on Day 1 with no Cheetos. It helps when you don't buy them.

Fine! Fine! Fine! No 10 day chip! I tried. But ya'll still need to clap for me at 10 day intervals!!! I promise to clap for anyone else who needs a standing ovation occasionally.

By the way, be honest with yourselves. Just because I gave up soda doesn't mean I can take up Starbucks, and just because you give up Cheetos doesn't mean you can take up Fritos, for example. I'm drinking garbage can size containers of watered down ice tea. Not much flavor, probably just enough to stain my teeth. We just can't win, can we? So I'll be thin with brown teeth. Nice.

Yeah I am pissed. Gotta get serious about this. GRRRRRRRRRRR!!! LOL!! For those of you that know me I LOVE LOVE LOVE Starbucks. That is my candy. I usually get a VENTI Caffee MOCHA EVERY day. Which is around 450 Calories. That is enough calories for a damn meal people. So cut that out for now and see how it goes.

Damn Lisa you take all the fun out of giving up something. Shoot now I have to give up Sodas as well. That won't be that hard though cause I only drink one every two weeks. But still. I will switch to Earl Grey Decaf Tea for my fix. With Equal I might add. LOL!! And yeah some good ole Water helps too. UGH!!

Getting healthier shouldn't be this hard should it?

OK Day 1 off Sodas

Day 2 off Starbucks

COOL A DUEL CHIPPY for me. LOL!!!

PS: I looked at trying to put the chips in our signature but haven't worked out the bugs yet. Still working on it. If anyone has a suggestion then please chime in.

Baby V, I personally KNOW you can do this. You people don't want Michelle getting all the damn chips, do you?

Penni, how is everyone adding all that crap (haha, you all know I hate stupid smileys and tickers) to their signature lines? People are coming up with all sorts of crazy stuff, the chips shouldn't be that hard.

I'm having delicious Water with freezer burned ice right now. Life is grand!

Penni, how is everyone adding all that crap (haha, you all know I hate stupid smileys and tickers) to their signature lines? People are coming up with all sorts of crazy stuff, the chips shouldn't be that hard.

You don't like tickers?? I LOVE the tickers! Hell I LIVE for that little balloon to float down on my ticker. In fact, I'm not sure I even want any of those chips if they're gonna take away from the ticker. But... I guess I'll join in, just for the camaradarie of it.

It would be too easy for me to earn the exercise chip since it's prettty rare for me to miss a day, but I do need to keep off that nighttime eating. I guess not eating after 9:00 for me--day one starts TOMORROW.

(Doncha think we could get a little crumb or something for day ten? It's gonna take a WHOLE MONTH to earn a 30 day!!)

Just checking to see if changing the chip format helps me get them to show in the signature lines. Bear with me...

OK - darn, it didn't work. Somewhere there is an "images" file. We may need to copy it into that file in order to use the code. Penni? What do you think? I can get the link to show - but not the picture. There is no "manage attachments" button for signatures...

post-204926-13813132270613_thumb.gif