Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

"It's All About DeLarla's Hair" Poll

I'm a fan of REDHEADS, but have been a faithful blonde for many years also. I have been every shade of color except for black and I enjoy changing my hair as much as I much as I can - I always do something different.

For now - I say go totally blonde - it will be fun for awhile - then you need to try being a redhead - I change the color of my hair depending on what's going on in my life. I really find people react differently to me depending on my hair color - or maybe thats just what I think - its an amazing experience - you should try it! Permanent haircolor is still NEVER permanent.

One advice about going RED - reds fade awful quickly and require more maintenence to keep it bright and pretty, but also being blonde you have to keep up on your roots - nothing I hate more (and I'm guilty of it too) is having dark roots with blonde hair. I''m not talking just a little root showing - talking like the skanks that have 3 inches of black roots with platiunum blonde hair - gross! Only once did I ever let my hair get that bad and I saw a pic - that was enough! When I'm blonde I keep up on that shit now! I looked soooo white trashy - its still a sad pic!

I think it looks great - and if you change your mind - like I said in the previous post - permanent is never permanent - and you look fabulous!!!! And the hunk on your arm!!! What a charming couple you two make!

That baby (Sachi) is too cute! Don't cha' just want to plant a great big kiss on her nose? Ok, so I'm a little weird...but ya' gotta admit...she's a real cutie!!!! And I love her hair color..it's so in!!!!!

I'm home sick and now I'm crying... you girls always make me cry :) Thank you. And I give Sachi and Voo hundreds of kisses every day. Thank you!

Chris and I went blonde together, but I hated his and now his salt-n-pepper is growing back plus he's wearing glasses - I think he's HOT too! Why do you think I put up with him? He's an irresistable 9 year old!

Sorry, no red for me. It washes out in 2 weeks and looks like rusty pink. I was red for many years, but my old lady hair turned to horse hair that refuses to hold pigment. I've challenged many hairstylists who swear they can make me red, but it never lasts. Phooey.

I love the flip, I love the color, and I love your outfit. You look terrific and healthy and glowing. I'm jealous that you're so damn tall. Oh, and that you have a hot husband.

You look fantastic.

Megan

I think you are your worst critic. Your hair looked great and you didnt look like you gained any weight. Give yourself a break. You're georgeous!