Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets - Part 5!

Oh my gosh!! What a pain getting here!!

Haydee your parents pool is AMAZING!!!!!!!!

So are the pictures. I like the first two wedding dresses the best. That is only based on what I like. I am not a strapless girl!!

Does anyone have firefox? Somebody said it was my explorer that was not allwoing me on Facebook.

Judy, I was in the process this morning of replying to your post about dark rainy mornings when my computer crashed.

Thanks again Heather for my HSA info!!

I need to get some info together for my investment club meeting tonight. Anyone know any great biomedical stocks????????????

Good evening, Violets..

I'm waiting for Grady to arrive. I made chicken parmesan, Pasta and cooked cabbage for dinner and I've been pb'ing ever since. Don't know what it is. I didn't really feel hungry, but ate a couple of bites and then yuck. I've pb'd 4 times already. WTH??

Suzy.. glad you got the phone. Mine comes tomorrow. Certainly is a great deal. And congrats on the job! My daughter used to work at Curves and loved it. The ladies there all loved her too and were sad when she left when she got pregnant.

Heather... YOU have to pay for all those things and you are renting??? uhhhhh I don't THINK so!!!

Janie.. glad to see you could get on here finally I didn't do it, really, I didn't!! And yes, I have Firefox. I don't know nuthin bout no stocks. I leave that up to our financial advisor. I just am happy when there is enough to go on my cruises.

Haydee.. loved the pics! I like the one of your mom by the yellow sculpture. She looks like she dressed to match it!

Grady has arrived so I better spend some gramma time with him.

BBL.

Hey girls~

Long day, went to happy hour and had a margie, and some fun free food at las casuelas. For the first time in a LONG time, I ate too much. Feel too full. Wish I could take back the last 3 little burritos.

Haydee, cute pix...you look beautiful. You are very lucky to have such a great family! Give you parents an extra squeeze this weekend!

Jane, don't have foxfire...actually not a bit anti virus girl here...they seem to be more trouble than they are worth sometimes...you gotta get on facecrack!

Tired...gonna chillax!

Love you!

I miss New Orleans.....what else did you eat, Haydee??? Were you at Brennan's? the pics on the terrace fist set looked like it...I am still job hunting too...going to maybe check into Curves...and maybe my band doctor again..Have to lose the last 10-15 lbs to work for Weight Watchers...really getting discouraged....I like the first two dresses too, Haydee....Laura, I am having a problem with attaching word documents in emails....everything is saved as .doc, when I attach in email (AOL, or yahoo/sbc) it shows as .lnk. Mone of of my "boys", help desk gurus that I have asked have an answer....

Hello!!

Well I went to my meeting and survived. I did no homework, and owed the National Debt!! I owed for 6 months, but only thought it was 5, so I got into my stash, and gave them part check and part cash. I still owe for one month. I felt like such a kid raiding my piggybank!!!

I miss everyone!!!

Can you tell I am ready to start? Hormones!!!!

Good morning, Violets..

It's a rainy, dreary day here today. The Bobster has a cold and he's being very whiny... like it's the worst thing that could happen to him. He's still in bed. If he shares this with me, I'm going to be really upset. I have a concert to sing at on October 11 and I need my best voice. arghhhhhhhhh

Ethan comes at 11:30 today so I need to go shower, wash my hair, get dressed and have some Breakfast. dinner ended up in the toilet last night. :tongue2:

Everyone have a great day! Be good to yourselves.

Hey Girls,

We were 111 on Sunday...but are welcoming in a cold front and are going to be 99 today!!! Supposed to be 91 on Sunday! That is a huge drop in a week, but we'll take it!

Did an hour weight lifting workout today because I have meeting today, and don't need to wash my hair, lol. Felt great...and I hope to be sore tomorrow.

BusyBusy...love it. Hope everyone is doing great!

oxoxox

Good morning everyone!!

Mae - we ate such wonderful things in New Orleans. We did not get to eat at Brennan's unfortunately! We ate at ACME house. We also ate shrimp po-boy's and raw oysters and red Beans and rice and jambalaya and crawfish etouffee and turtle Soup (not all at one time! LOL). We also at at Mother's, twice! We had sausage and biscuits and pancakes and grits and gravy. We ate beignets at Cafe du Monde and then one night we were so tired from walking all day long that we ordered room service. I know, so bad, but we had been up since 8am and had been walking non-stop and had blisters! Mae, did you live there for long? I loved that city!

Pam - gave my dad a squeeze last night, LOL. He looked at me funny but squeezed me back and gave me a kiss. We went over there to swim again and he grilled steaks out on the patio. Wish we could do that everynight! We had tons of fun... Today it's back to our routine...bleh

Jane - use your normal internet explorer instead of Firefox. Click on the blue "e" to get on the internet. Hopefully that solves your problem of being kept away from certain sites.

Judy - awww, so sorry bob is sick. Men are such babies, aren't they? Give him plenty of broth and hopefully he gets better quick so he doesn't infect you!

Tuesday and I've got tons of work to do! Oh and I'm doing a 5k saturday morning. The Susan G Komen Race For The Cure. Wow, 3 miles! I hope I survive... I'm up to doing about a mile and 3/4ths on the treadmill every day and I'm dying by the end...

Off to get my coffee...

Good morning!!

Off to start a new week!

Hope it is better than last week!!

It is funny last night we were all talking about the chances of getting the flu/sick. They were saying that if there husbands got sick, they would spread it around because they were such babies with being sick they couldn't do anything for themselves! I saw in Memphis they have a triage place set up on the parking lot of a pediatric hospital!! Scary!!

Okay everyone have a great day!!

When is Michelle getting back? I hope she is having/had a great time!!

Judy, I agree about a rainy and dreary day, yuck. I see you are in Michigan so we are not too far apart . . . we probably have the same weather.

I also found that carrying the flailing, unhappy baby outside while lugging a stuffed diaper bag, an extra blanket, a binky in hand and maneuvering in the pouring rain with a big umbrella trying to get sucked away in the wind is trying to say the least, double yuckkk.

Jane, I am so happy your hsa is fixed :0).

Pam, I am freezing - please send a warm front our way.

Mae, 10-15 pounds is really not that far to go. I bet if you do the 5 day pouch test diet, you might be able to get some off really quickly.

Haydee, Your pics' are beautiful. I can already imagine you as a blushing bride. Have you given any thought yet as to how you will want to wear your hair on the big day???

I haven't done a 5K in more than a year, I should drag my but back to the gym to get back in shape again, lol. I hope you have a lovely time. :0)

Good afternoon, Violets..

Very windy here and still dreary. Ethan and I went to the bank and deposited a check and he of course got his sucker. Then we went to K-Mart and Gramma got him some new slippers to wear around here plus some new shoes and a toy. Good day for Ethan!!

The pool guys were here this morning and the pool is now officially winterized. Time to fill up the hot tub and hope it is working ok.

Kris, Bob and I are going downstate on Saturday to do some shopping. We're going to the outlet mall and Sam's Club. Nathan is going to take out Bob's stitches Saturday before we leave. Should be interesting. ouch!!

Bob has been in bed all day and is just now having some lunch. Tonight will be easy.. $1.00 Butter Burgers at Culvers. Then a short meeting to turn in music and talk about some issues with the singing group. One of our singers is going to bring a chocolate pie so I have to save some room for a tiny piece.:tongue2:

Off to do some laundry. BBL....

Michelle is supposed to be back online tomorrow. Can't wait to hear about her adventures!!

Heather - my hair actually is a big dilemma, believe it or not... Juan loves my curly hair and for our wedding day he wants me to keep my curls. He said that he wants me to look natural because that's what he likes. Very sweet, yes, but for me my wedding day I want to look glamorous. I don't want to look too everyday. I want some omph. So I told him that more than likely we would be straightening my hair and then putting big curlers in it so that I get lots of big glamorous curls instead of hundreds of frizzy ones, LOL. He's not too happy about that... So we will see...