Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What weight loss??

Tamm-

I'm glad you notice a difference with your fill. My doc's office okayed a Protein source as a snack if I was truly hungry - to get me by until my next fill. If you continue to be hungry you might want to check with them and see what they suggest. I always try to fill up on Water first to see if that will get me by.

Whether or not to weigh daily is really a personal thing. I got away from it, but am back to it again and I am driving myself nuts - because we do fluctuate so much. I'm going to try to go back to weighing just once a week. If you can see the numbers change and not worry or obsess - I don't see any harm in it, but if you're like me it may be best to just weigh once a week (okay to be honest, maybe twice!)

i feel the same way as you guys do,,,what we need to do is give each other ideals on what to eat for morining noon and evening

how can i lose a quick 5lbs

Tamm-

I'm glad you notice a difference with your fill. My doc's office okayed a Protein source as a snack if I was truly hungry - to get me by until my next fill. If you continue to be hungry you might want to check with them and see what they suggest. I always try to fill up on Water first to see if that will get me by.

Whether or not to weigh daily is really a personal thing. I got away from it, but am back to it again and I am driving myself nuts - because we do fluctuate so much. I'm going to try to go back to weighing just once a week. If you can see the numbers change and not worry or obsess - I don't see any harm in it, but if you're like me it may be best to just weigh once a week (okay to be honest, maybe twice!)

need some ideals what to eat ever day, I was 298 and know 265 from 9/3/08

need some ideals what to eat ever day, I was 298 and know 265 from 9/3/08

I just try to pick food high in Protein, that's my main focus. Every doc/nutritionist has their own recommendations. Mine has me focusing on high Protein (60-80gm/day) and low carbs (60gm or less a day). I also am told that my meal should be around 1cup to 1 1/4 cup in size.

For Breakfast I usually always have the same thing. I eat about 1/2 cup of nonfat greek yogurt with 2tbsp Peanut Butter mixed in - you can do regular Peanut Butter, reduced fat, or that PB2 stuff. If I don't have that for Breakfast, I'll eat a scrambled egg with cheese mixed in it . If you like turkey or something in an omelet, mix that in it too.

For lunch I usually have a boca burger, which is a soy-based meatless burger but it is reaaaally good. I grew up eating these and still love them, and one burger has 17gm protein. The flame griller is my fav, as well as the chicken. I may have 1/4cup of veggies along with it.

For dinner I usually have chicken or turkey tenderloin. Sometimes I use the spicy shake n'bake mix (i'm not much of a cook) to add something extra to it. I usually have some raw veggies that I dip into my ranch dip....except that it is the ranch dip poweder packet mixed into my nonfat greek yogurt instead of sour cream, so it's no fat and lots of protein.

I try not to snack, but if I need to I either take some bites of my peanut butter yogurt, or do like a string cheese with turkey deli meat rolled around it so that it's a good protein source.

The key is having good restriction. I've been fortunate enough to have decent restriction since day one. I can go 4 hours easily between meals. If I'm busy at work sometimes I go too long with 5-6 hours in between.