Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

? About DeLarla stuff - ADULT CONTENT

Just Like Me is the personal lubricant. It is more gel like but glides on and feels more (dare I say it, hell yes I do) "juicy". And again, a little bit goes a LONG way.

I am NOT referring to the small clit dolphin. I have the whole shabang (internal and external with the grinding beads). I have not tried the small little one. Why would I when I have the big'un!

Re: un-natural..... With the "ultimate Beaver" the only thing un-natural for me was the mind blowing orgasm that took less than a minute!! (and I am NOT kidding on the minute thing!)

But if you are into the non internal toys and want to share with a male, yet you are introducing some spice and want to start slower.... my hubby HIGHLY recommends the Turbococksleeve (it is a jelly like ring and is comfy and stretches big) $5.50 with a bullet (single bullet $14.00). WHAT FUN!

I am a big fan of "between the sheets" too. My friend sprayed my sheets when she got hers and it was great.... that reminds me... I need to place another order. Oh Lisaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........

I also have the "Love Mitten Set". It was inexpensive and really we don't use it as sexual, more relaxing and pampering, but hubby loves it! I didn't get mine from SP again, but it is exactly the same.

Come back and post about the xscream please. Also wondering about the nympho nyagra

I will keep you posted - my check is in the mail to DeLarla!

About the cock sleeve & bullet - how does that work? we were looking at it, but since I couldn't figure it out from the pics we passed on it. Actually it was the double bullet w/ cock ring and we looked at the single one also - but seriously when you position it where do the double bullets rest at? And the single bullet - I guess it is something we'd just have to experiment with - but I was trying to figure out which part of my giblets would be getting bumped by it?

I don't like the double one. And I don't like the white one. Both are harder plastics. Trust me, buy the pink jelly one and a single bullet (it is cheaper that way anyways).

The ring (which is VERY stretchy and rubbery and is comfy for the guy) goes around the penis and rests at the base. The "tube" is on the pubic area with the bullet in it. In regular "your on top" position, it should rub you the right way!

I was doing a demo at one of my Slumber Parties last weekend. When I showed the X-Scream, one woman yelled out, "Oh my gosh, I LOVE

X-Scream!" Then another girl crossed her legs tightly together and responded with, "FIRE IN THE HOLE!"

Good thing I'm using my Ben Wa Balls because 2 months ago I would have peed my pants right in front of all those women. The entire room laughed for 20 minutes. It was a great example though, of how different we all are.

The only thing I'll say is that each person is different. Some have sexual dysfunctions and need a strong enhancement (like X) while other products are designed specifically for the overly-sensitive. Kim, if the person who sold you the X knew you were ultra sensitive, you should demand your money back because it wasn't designed for your sensitive bod. Would you use bleach on delicate fabric? Would you take prescription meds without instructions from the pharmacist? Ouch is right!

I have to be completely honest and report that the incident with the X-Scream stuff was my own fault. For Heaven's sake - what was I thinking? I know how sensitive I am. The hostess at this particular party offered 'samples' of X-Scream for anybody who wanted one in the bathroom. I'd had a couple of margarita's and the other women seemed to be having so much fun, I decided to join them.

Ouch - just more scientific evidence that margaritas reduce your IQ by a full 50 points. I couldn't get home and into the shower fast enough. Thank goodness it was a neighborhood party and I only had to go around the block. :cross-eye

I was doing a demo at one of my Slumber Parties last weekend. When I showed the X-Scream, one woman yelled out, "Oh my gosh, I LOVE

X-Scream!" Then another girl crossed her legs tightly together and responded with, "FIRE IN THE HOLE!" QUOTE]

Wowsa! :) can't wait to see how I will react to it - might have to try the milder version - just dunno but can't wait to find out either way!