Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Seriously curious

I heard that plain has hired a u-haul to bring his toys to play. Man ya shouldn't have said anything! Be afraid, very afraid!:thumbup:

OK slim are you getting ready? It is still early for the fun.

I thought plain Lives in a u-haul. At least, that's what he told me when he showed me his, um, toys.

Slim is always ready for fun. Take my word on that one! :laugh:

She's a good wingman.

Please, don't study or test drunk because if you pass, that would mean you would have to work drunk. I don't think I would feel comfortable with a drunk nurse working on me. Just saying....

How are the studies coming?

I thought plain Lives in a u-haul. At least, that's what he told me when he showed me his, um, toys.

Slim is always ready for fun. Take my word on that one! :laugh:

She's a good wingman.

I don't think there is enough alcohol in the world to make me ready to see plain's, um, toys. Nope. Now, the pink wig and cone bra? I am so there!:thumbup:

I haven't even cracked a nursing book since May 4, the day before my last final. HOWEVER I figure either I know it or I don't. Better to find out now if I don't...and a week or two of hysterical study won't make the diff. Can you tell I don't suffer from test anxiety? LOL

I am going to review though...by taking "sample" NCLEXes. If I have a huge data gap, that should reveal it. I think I'll pass; we'll see. If not, better I find out and take steps to correct it.

I'm thinking/hoping to go into psych nursing anyway (which many nurses don't even consider part of the profession...) we'll see! Pass the NCLEX then I'll worry about what to do.

hmmm psych nursing...I have a BIL that could realllllllllyyyyy use some assistance so...take that test soon so you know?

I hate to admit this, but Tim Curry was waayyy sexier than I will ever be!

Ok, so I hate to admit this too, but I have never watched all of Rocky Horry!!! I have seen parts of it it other movies, and other parts in the "Where are They Now" thing that was on TV. Ok, typing after drinking is reallly hard. I cannot tell you how many times I have hit back space to make this sound...(I can't even spell the freaking word that I am thinking of!).

I heard Plain is oiling up his leathers for tonight. Think Tim Curry in Rocky Horror:

Curry.jpg

OMG now I'm hot beyond words. Just imagining pink hair and the cone bra.......:thumbup::lol::laugh:

Where is that damn donkey

Ok, typing after drinking is reallly hard. I cannot tell you how many times I have hit back space to make this sound...(I can't even spell the freaking word that I am thinking of!).

Hellooooo, that was my last night. Though I'm not admitting I was drunk. Buzzed a bit, yes, but definitely having fun. :thumbup:

Slim can't hold her liquor.....slim can't hold her liquor....

na na na na poo poo

Yes, personally I do prefer an aged leather to either spandex OR latex.

Monkey's slingin' her poo again...

How handy for me that I'm full of it, huh? :lol:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Stone Art By SKL

Decorative Wall Cladding & Panels | Stone Art By SKL
      Elevate your space with Stone Art By SKL's decorative wall claddings & panels. Explore premium designs for timeless elegance.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 0 replies
    • Mr.Kantos

Just signed up. Feeling optimistic.
      · 0 replies
    • Frugal

Welcome to Frugal Testing, where we are committed to revolutionizing the software testing landscape with our efficient and affordable solutions. As a pioneering company in this field, we understand the challenges faced by startups, small to medium-sized businesses and any organization working without budget constraints. Our mission is to deliver top-notch testing services that ensure the highest quality of software, all while keeping your costs in check.
      Frugal Testing offers a comprehensive suite of testing services tailored to meet diverse needs. Specializing in different types of testing including functional testing, automation testing, metaverse testing and D365 testing, we cover all bases to guarantee thorough software quality assurance. Our approach is not just about identifying bugs; it's about ensuring a seamless and superior user experience.
      Innovation is at the heart of what we do. By integrating the latest tools and technologies, many of which are cutting-edge open source solutions, we stay ahead in delivering efficient and effective testing services. This approach allows us to provide exceptional quality testing without the high costs typically associated with advanced testing methodologies.
      Understanding each client's unique needs is fundamental to our service delivery. At Frugal Testing, the focus is on creating customized testing strategies that align with specific business goals and budget requirements. This client-centric approach ensures that every testing solution is not only effective but also fully aligned with the client's objectives.
      Our team is our greatest asset. Composed of skilled professionals who are experts in the latest testing techniques and technologies, they bring dedication, expertise and a commitment to excellence in every project. This expertise ensures that our client’s software not only meets but often exceeds the highest standards of quality and performance.
      Frugal Testing is more than just a service provider; we are a partner in your success. With a blend of quality, innovation and cost-effectiveness, we are here to help you navigate the complexities of software testing, ensuring your product stands out in today's competitive market. 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches