Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Janet- so sorry you have had such bad luck lately. I would be really pissed about the job situation. Really, really pissed. I don't like mean people, and there is no reason for her to be so damn mean.

Hope you feel better soon. Don't worry be happy. :thumbup:

Mom still in hospital, diviticulitus absess.

Students come back Mon.

Janet.... hugs from me, too! You just had too many frustrations over a short period of time and you caved! You know what to do now! You won't continue to slide down the slippery slope. Pull yourself up by your bootstraps and get back on the path!

Janet- so sorry you have had such bad luck lately. I would be really pissed about the job situation. Really, really pissed. I don't like mean people, and there is no reason for her to be so damn mean.

Mom still in hospital, diverticulitis abscess.

Students come back Mon.

Hope your Mom starts feeling better soon.

Is she on antibiotics for the abscess??

Janet, we each can only take so much, usually it is the little things that finally send us over the edge. Baby, you go ahead and cry, here is my shoulder...Okay, so you had some chocolate and bought ice cream. So the ice cream is in the freezer, now you have some choices, eat a reasonable portion spread over a period of time, give it to Andrew, throw it away. All are options. Each of us have things that we have to deal with, and no one's problems are more important, just different. AND that is why we are here, to listen, to advize, to slap, and mainly to support!! in regards to buying and eating junk food, I'm still pbing/puking dinner that was 2 hours ago. I don't think i will NEVER eat again. I never want to see food again. I can't even keep the papaya down.

Mom still in hospital, diviticulitus absess.

Students come back Mon.

Janet.... hugs from me, too! You just had too many frustrations over a short period of time and you caved! You know what to do now! You won't continue to slide down the slippery slope. Pull yourself up by your bootstraps and get back on the path!

Thanks Gang !!!! I feel better already... Felt good to vent

and the ice cream is not calling my name.... I may have a tad later but maybe just some popcorn..

I feel really silly about this little stuff getting to me.. And in the whole scheme of things - these are really minor problems.. But like you said - sometimes its the small stuff that sends you over...

I am going to the gym in the morning - and will eat as best as I can for Breakfast (mex restaurant - Mundo most likely) and drinks - well right now I don't feel like drinking so don't think I will have a problem with that..

Denise - Hugs - hope they get your Mom fixed up - See you have ton's more real issues than me - and found out just a while ago (gf called who's my supervisor) that the office manager (who is a freind too but since she got power she's changed) is going to let me have my files by the windows where I want them.

Phyl - You are right - I am at least aware and no I won't continue - I have already stopped !!! Thanks !!

Karla - Sorry about the pbing - Hugs !!!! Like I said my problems are nothing compared to yours and I really feel like a heel for complaining... So thanks for understanding...

Well it's 9:18 - going to go watch some t.v. and eat some popcorn

Talk to you all before I go to the gym tomorrow...

Thanks again girls - I really appreciate the love !!!

Finally quit puking/pbing, my throat just burns, so I did eat a couple, okay 3, SF fudge bars. I don't know if I will eat tomorrow, or maybe i'll just do the Protein smoothie. I couldn't take my sleeping pills until about 10 pm, so won't get to sleep until midnight.

Denise, I'm glad the docs identified what was going on with your mom. Hopefully she is on some major antibiotics and on the road to recovery. Sometimes it just never ends. Hang in there, it sounds like your mom is in good hands.

Janet, NEVER apologize for venting to us, that's what we do!! I am glad that you can carve out some space. We will pray that no fires start in expensive buildings. What frustrations. Don't you love it when someones lack of planning creates a crisis that we have to deal with.

My job will work out AND I should be glad i have one. So I need to quit complaining about it. I guess I'm frustrated. I will figure out how to deal with it. The say that God only gives you what you can handle, so I pray I don't have to handle it, but if i do, I'll pray that I can.

Should go take a shower and at least crawl into bed. My head is killing me along with my throat. i wonder if it is possible to puke your brains out your nose. It feels like it tried.

Night

Thanks Gang !!!! I feel better already... Felt good to vent

and the ice cream is not calling my name.... I may have a tad later but maybe just some popcorn..

I feel really silly about this little stuff getting to me.. And in the whole scheme of things - these are really minor problems.. But like you said - sometimes its the small stuff that sends you over...

Phyl - You are right - I am at least aware and no I won't continue - I have already stopped !!! Thanks !!

Well it's 9:18 - going to go watch some t.v. and eat some popcorn

Talk to you all before I go to the gym tomorrow...

Thanks again girls - I really appreciate the love !!!

Cut yourself some slack!!

You're HUMAN.... just like the rest of us!

:wub::):thumbup::thumbup::):)

You guys are too kind - Really...

Well went to bed around 10 - Andrew is freaking cuz he can't find his keys - when I woke up aren't 1 - he thinks his stepdad is going to be mad - they have to be around here somewhere.

I can't sleep !!!! it's 3:30 AM

Oh Janet. Sometimes life just plain sucks--and you've had more than your share of that. I'm glad you felt your could vent to us. You didn't and will not go on a secret eating binge, and that is success. I admire you more than ever! Put work in a box and but it away. Enjoy your weekend. We'll be here if you need us. We love you g/f.

Oh Janet. Sometimes life just plain sucks--and you've had more than your share of that. I'm glad you felt your could vent to us. You didn't and will not go on a secret eating binge, and that is success. I admire you more than ever! Put work in a box and but it away. Enjoy your weekend. We'll be here if you need us. We love you g/f.

Thanks Linda - I THREW THE ROCKY ROAD AWAY !!! But did eat the cake batter w/choc marble icing - it was ok - but as usually when I start eating sweets don't stop - ate the whole pint (to me that's still a serving size lol) So calories for the day about 1800 - so not that bad...

Up at 5:30 - got 2 new bracelets from QVC - love them - Steel by Design - one in silver and other 18k gold clad - love them so today has started well... Good thing I went and ck'd the mail at 6 this a.m. :0)

I got some sub lingual B12 from Bariatic Choice along with my other Vitamins - they may have been the part of the reason I didn't sleep well last night - besides Andrew turning the house upside down looking for his keys... He had them Thursday..

Well need to get dressed for the gym - Must go want to clean instead but I gotta go to the gym - especially after yesterday :0)

So sorry about your school situation! So many teachers laid off these days! You'd think there would be a better pool to pick from!

Earl took the call from the med tech this time and he wrote down all the instructions as he readjusted the machine. So if I'm still uncomfortable with it.. at 12.... we will adjust it down again. I have to go back and see that doctor a week from Monday. Its hard to dispute the sleep study stats but I don't understand how I could need the pressure adjusted upward after significant weight loss!

o.k. now I am no Nurse or Respirologist but common sense wise... it kinda makes sense to me to increase the air flow as you have lost 120 lbs... and if our tissues on the inside are anything like the tissues on the outside(skin) then maybe this loose flesh is colapsing more into your wind tube and creating some blockages for adequate air flow. JMHO :biggrin:

Karla - Know all about heart not in it any more!!!!

Carbs do tend to make you want to eat more - I can't elimenate them like little Karri - but I do limit them to dinner only most of the time - and again carbs to me are starches - I eat fruit and I don't count them as carbs...

Yep your scales will move and I understand how frustrating it can be - but just keep being that little train - I know I can I know I can and you will lose the rest of the weight..

Hugs about the X

WTF you get your Fav student back - OMW Hugs Hugs Hugs - Stay as far away as you can from food - that's enought bad news to cause you to eat...

[

Phyl - OMW I think you need to try another sleep study place - that's just doesn't sound right... You were at 9 now 12 no way jose...

Ok Karla you can't read this part - cuz I don't want to give you permission to slit your wrist=eat - But I have to fess up here..

Ok Gang ANOTHER BAD DAY !!!

1ST Andrew won't wake up this morning (he stayed home last night so I don't know why) so I go to make my salad for lunch - find that Andrew put the defrosted ground beef on top of my lettuce and blood has dripped into my lettuce - so nothing to take for lunch !!! Said oh you can call Karen's and have one delivered - so you will be ok - Andrew still won't get his A$$ out of bed - so I say F it and leave for work - go out to the car - click click click - won't start !!!!! Call AAA they jump me - 1/2 hr late to work..

Ok I am at work now and GF comes to give me hug - I start crying - just so pissed about this whole move issue - placement of filing cabinets - car issue !!!

So 11 call Karen's to order my salad for lunch - The are closed for vacation !!!! Ok well decided I would go to the taco shop and get a mexican shrimp cocktail - go out to the car at noon - it starts - go get my cocktail - get in the car to go back to work - CLICK CLICK CLICK !!!

So call AAA again (3rd time in less than 24 hrs) it took them about 45 min to come - I have my shrimp cocktail that I just want to throw away cuz I have totally lost my appetite.. Well this guy comes - he's good gives me some read out - my GF candy comes and follows me to the shop that yesterday said my battery was ok that I must have left something on - Well - they believed me now since I have this print out (think yesterday it was close to closing and they didn't want to deal )

So get back to work - again 1/2 hr late...

Then have this 4.4 mil building that insurance expires on at midnite tonite - boss come and wants me to do this and that - well at 3:45 I see I have the info I needed on this 4 mil bldg so I email to underwriter - tell my boss he says oh they are there to 7 or 8 - well hell it almost 7 back there (florida) So I call as I am waiting for call to go thru I start crying - it' 4 (that's when I get off work) I have to get this blding insured - I still have to finish packing my desk and then go pick up car..

I talk to some other underwriter as the one my boss had talked to is gone for the day - they say they can't help me - so I had him the phone - he tells me it will be ok - so I go to finish packing my desk - then he comes in at 4:20 and tells me I have to do something on the website to bind coverage - well I have signed off and unplugged my phone and my computer is dead - and I have to leave soon to get car - so go to his computer can't do what I am suppose to do cuz there is an underwriting hold on the account. By now it's 4:30 and no one is there to take my call - so Boss just tells me to email them and tell them coverage is bound.. Please pray for no fire this weekend..

Well most of you would say you deserve to come home and have a stiff drink or 2 ... Well alcohol isn't my drug of choice - food is - candy at this point - Karla - now stop reading - I went to wallgreens - got a giant Hershey w/almonds and 2 pints of ice cream - one cake batter w/choc frosting marble in it (doesn't that sound delicous) - and I think the other was cookie dough (price is what drove this 2 for $4)

Now remember I am still carrying around my shrimp cocktail that I never ate for lunch - instead I had this GREAT Peanut Butter Protein cookie that I just got with my order of vitiman (proti bp cookie 15 grams pt 160 calories it big soft and very good)

Well, I decide I want tacos - so I make me 2 cocktail size tacos (300 cal max) the proceed to eat the candy bar (570 calories):smile2: and the ice cream is still in the freezer..

Calorie wise - I have had only 1030 for the day(so far)- but I am unhappy with myself - for turning to food for comfort - I guess I could have taken a Xanxa instead... But which is worse - alcohol - candy - drugs..

But in all reality - these things that are happening arent that bad - I have dealt with worse in the last 2 yrs - why is some that as stupid as the car & moving issue got me all messed up..

Heck - it's not like I'm broke like Karla - her $$$ problems are real problems - the car is fixed - I had the $$ - the move well it's it what it is and I thought I was ok about it - til the last 2 days.. Whats' going on - why am I reacting like this...

Well your little food cop - idea band mama - the preacher of not turning to food - fell flat on her frigging face today ...

I am sorry about whinning about nothing - when some of you have so much more important issues that you are dealing with - I know this intellectual - I keep telling myself - Janet this is nothing - pple have it way worse than these stupid little inconveniences...

You guys are the only ones I have to compain too...

So thanks for listening - I know I'm blessed and shouldn't be feeling sorry for myself - but I am - tomorrow will be a better day !!!

Meeting another GF who I haven't seen in months for breakfast - then have to take Andrew car in as it needs a battery - then Nails - and tomorrow nite going out - pre concert party at gf down the street - cocktails & finger food then Grandfunk Railroad at 8 - Then Sunday I need to go to work to set up my office (well may be - why do it on my time)

Ok - that's my sad tale of woes...

Thanks for listening !!!!

Hi Janet; oh GF... BIG HUGS for you!! Don't be too hard on yourself... you've gone such a long time without a major slip...Don't beat yourself up for feeling stressed about the move, car troubles, preggers Cat, or the insurance debacle... you did all you could to address the insurance issue... so don't worry about that anymore.

And as for the tears, sometimes that's the only allowable outlet for "us ladies" if we scream and yell or huff and puff like the guys... "they" call us Bi!ches... you get all this pent up emotion from whatever source and it just has to boil over.... so we tear up. Its not woossy it's just how we were raised as "nice little girls" and as much as you hate doing it...we are almost powerless to stop the flow of tears. ( I know I am!!!) I don't slam doors, or stomp my feet or YELL at my spouse.. I just go have a real good cry and sometimes that's enough to blow over... {or if I am REALLY ANGRY i clean the house like a demon}

I liked what you mentioned about "having so much to be grateful for" .... once the dust settles its easier to have better perspective and then count your blessings. Start with a small list of grat's and then build on it daily.. I often tuck this little tid bit of paper away then, months later when I'm feeling poopy - I drag it out and re-read it... It helps me very much...:unsure:

Karla; I know a few teachers who just dread this time of year.. it dosn't mean you are a bad teacher = its just that your perspective changes over the years... You start out very idealistically and then reality sets it... I think NOW you are just wise enough to be real about teaching...

Linda & Phyl; the RV is getting full of kitchen stuff, BBQ equipment and all kinds of other little tid bits. Yesterday DH and I went shopping for creature comfort things for the RV. Its all good, he's getting more "into" it now... I had my afternoon nap in it yesterday with the FAN on... very comfortable.. Have to go find DOUBLE sheets now... Everything I own is Queen or King.

More later ladies!....:biggrin:

Back from town and buying groceries an Super Walmart. I hate not shopping locally, as my income comes from this community, but I saved A LOT. Basically bought almost a months worth of groceries and misc. for $250. I have even started searching online for coupons, saved $4.50. Every little bit helps.

I picked up some tilapi fish, so if any of you have recipes for it, please let me know. PB'ed on lunch, I guess I stressed the stoma last night. Gave up and am skipping lunch today, had about 100 cals.

I'm going to take a little nap.

Candice you sound like you are really haveing fun with the RV! You comments about the cpap make sense, I didn't think of it that way. My respiralogis (sp) said we could try lowering my pressure since I have lost weight, but the doc that did my sleep study says that weight gain contributes to apnea, but weight loss doesn't seem to help, so who knows.

Check in later.

o.k. now I am no Nurse or Respirologist but common sense wise... it kinda makes sense to me to increase the air flow as you have lost 120 lbs... and if our tissues on the inside are anything like the tissues on the outside(skin) then maybe this loose flesh is collapsing more into your wind tube and creating some blockages for adequate air flow. JMHO :biggrin:
Back from town and buying groceries an Super Walmart. I hate not shopping locally, as my income comes from this community, but I saved A LOT. Basically bought almost a months worth of groceries and misc. for $250. I have even started searching online for coupons, saved $4.50. Every little bit helps.

I picked up some tilapi fish, so if any of you have recipes for it, please let me know. PB'ed on lunch, I guess I stressed the stoma last night. Gave up and am skipping lunch today, had about 100 cals.

I'm going to take a little nap.

Candice you sound like you are really haveing fun with the RV! You comments about the cpap make sense, I didn't think of it that way. My respiralogis (sp) said we could try lowering my pressure since I have lost weight, but the doc that did my sleep study says that weight gain contributes to apnea, but weight loss doesn't seem to help, so who knows.Check in later.

We do a lot of our grocery shopping at Super Walmart.

Hadn't heard that about weight loss/sleep apnea. I tried it on 12 last night but still felt like I was fighting the thing to exhale because it was blowing so hard in to my nostrils!

Thanks Linda - I THREW THE ROCKY ROAD AWAY !!! But did eat the cake batter w/choc marble icing - it was ok - but as usually when I start eating sweets don't stop - ate the whole pint (to me that's still a serving size lol) So calories for the day about 1800 - so not that bad...

Up at 5:30 - got 2 new bracelets from QVC - love them - Steel by Design - one in silver and other 18k gold clad - love them so today has started well... Good thing I went and ck'd the mail at 6 this a.m. :0)

I got some sub lingual B12 from Bariatic Choice along with my other Vitamins - they may have been the part of the reason I didn't sleep well last night - besides Andrew turning the house upside down looking for his keys... He had them Thursday..

Well need to get dressed for the gym - Must go want to clean instead but I gotta go to the gym - especially after yesterday :0)

Consider this..... I can drink a cup of coffee as late as 7 p.m. and still sleep just fine. But... if I have chocolate... it will keep me awake half the night. I don't know any statistics, but I've herad there is more caffeine in chocolate than there is in coffee.

Sub-lingual B-Complex... liquid.. you can get at Target or Walmart. Might be cheaper than getting it online, but then I've never priced it online.

Had a nice lunch at the Salish Lodge/ Snoqualmie Falls. Very nice waitress.. We were disappointed because we had looked at all the menus online and decided what we wanted only to fid out when we got there that the lunch menu is not available on weekends. So the menu they gave us had breakfast and brunch items and nothing that appealed to us. So she asked us what we'd seen online that we wanted and when we told her she went to the kitchen to see if they would make those things for us! And they did. We were very pleased. Earl had halibut and I had dungeness crab pasta.. lots of fresh veggies in it. Now Tracy has invited us over for dinner! She is making WW spaghetti from the WW cookbook.

Candice, thank you for the kind words...

Phyl, do you have the nose mask or full face mask? I have the full face mask because I am a mouth breather. They tried to put a chin strap on me, but it drove me nuts.

Awful quiet out there...

Steph should be heading home soon.

Linda, are you surviving your family??

My last day of work at the nursery. Glad and Sad. I do get to take home a B&B (burlap & ball) 6 ft fir tree. The main leader died, so I get to take it home for free. It is about a $200 tree and will grow a new leader, so who cares, it will be a little ugly for a couple of years, but then it will be fine. My kids aren't too thrilled, planting it requires a mega hole, & it weighs about 500 pounds so I can't plant it by myself. They HATE digging tree holes, lots of rock.

Cool today, it is only suppose to have a high of 65 degrees, last night we were around 40 degrees. So much for summer.

Janet are you feeling better?

Edited by cramerk

Am getting seriously depressed today. Inservice tomorrow, CPR re-cert and prep day on Tuesday, and classes start Wednesday. Where the heck did the summer go? I WANT TO RETIRE NOW. Janet, I so feel for you and your whole situation. Candice--you too! We've put in our time, we've delt with unreasonable bosses and demanding clients and selfish coworkers for over 30 years besides raising our own families, maintaining our own homes, and in general nurturing everyone else. I'm eating what I want today because I feel like that's the only thing I get to do for me. Tomorrow I will be controlled by everyone and everything else--including my own body (and my perfectionist Dr. sister and her Dr. husband and their future Dr. gifted children). Today is about what I want. How bad is that?