Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Argh! Tuesday can NOT come soon enough! *starving*

I had some broth last night an d I must have had too much, me thinking it was liquid it would pass right through but I felt sooooo full after about 6 oz of it and it did not go away for a long time. Then sometime around 1am my band felt really tight, like when your throat is really dry and trying to swallow anything *even spit* seems to take FOREVER just to get down. Thats how it felt. So I got up, drank some Water and walked on the treadmill for a bit. After that didn't work I woke up hubby and whined to him about it. He just gave me the typical "i'm sure its normal" speech and went back to bed, It made me feel better, I guess he's good with his speeches. When I woke up the tightness was gone and I am continuing about my day. Just very hungry!

good luck!!!! For many of us it will be all over soon!

Gray, thanks for sharing your experience! It's easier to get a better gauge on what's "normal" during post-op that way. That stinks about your band feeling too tight, hopefully all that discomfort will vanish when the swelling goes down.

Hey Guys! Hope the weekend went well for you! I was major busy and didn't have time to check the forums as much.

The weekend was not so bad, I've had this shooting pain in my left shoulder since the surgery and FINALLY its starting to subside. I found the only way to get rid of it is to lay on my left side.

Had a wicked bout of diarrhea but that seems to have passed, now i'm probably constipated. Oye. At least when I burp it doesn't feel like my entire stomach is leaping into my throat then slowly sliding back into place. Whew, talk about uncomfortable!

I had some yo-plus yogurt today for Breakfast. It seemed to satiate my hunger pains. Tomorrow I will try eggs and refried Beans mixed with some light sour cream and tortilla chips. Nothing else on the sheet sounds very appitizing, but maybe I will try some of it as well just to see how well rounded my band is. Someone told me to try ricotta cheese mixed with Peanut Butter.. sounds weird, but I might like it.

Hope you all are "adjusting" *sorry couldn't help it* to your new bands, and are doing a little better each day! For those yet to be banded, feel free to PM me or talk to me.

My surgeon told me when I went to get my 2cc's of Fluid removed last thursday that its a rare individual that doesn't think after surgery at some point, "What the hell did I get myself into" he said its natural, and it only gets better! That made me feel better, and I hope maybe it might make you too if your feeling the same.