Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

UNDERWEAR Fun Thread

DeLarla

I tossed all the old natty drawers out with the first #50 loss, so now my undie drawer is fairly repectable... for now, ask me next year, I may still be cycling through the same 10 sets... I prefer bikini bottoms, but have been curious about the thong trend... my daughters wear them, but I just keep thinking I'll feel that wad of fabric up my ass all day and won't be able to stand it!

Right now: pink hanes bikini bottoms, seamless pink VS bra... no they don't match... I've been married 20 years, they only match when I want money to go shopping...

YEA!!!! I believe an essential piece to any woman's wardrobe are some decent underthings including one good bra that makes your gal pals stand up and say HOWDY!

White Oscar De La Renta lace push up bra - the gals are waving hello!

Sheer black panties with sporatic Red Glitter Flowers all over

(just happened to grab a good pair since I felt sexy today)

And I noticed the other day that I needed to do underwear & bra inventory as I'm down to one last good bra which I happen to be wearing today. Other bras have underwires poking through the arm pits and some undies are fading and getting holes. I'm trying to hold off as long as I can because I plan on going on MAJOR panty and bra spree as soon as I drop a couple sizes!

ummm striped cotton high-cut panties- greens and purples and gold, a bit faded now. And my new and to-die-for-comfortable black 'body wise' bra - the come in sizes like Gorgeous (18) Extra-gorgeous (20) and Goddess (22); I'm a proud Goddess.

Damn, I wanted to wear my black & pink polka-dot thong today but Mother Nature showed up. Now I have to dig through my drawer for some "Period Panties." They're the brand new panties that fit like Heaven but got smudged last month, so if I get caught in an ambulance with stained panties they'll just think it's from my current flow. Always thinking!

I decided a LONG time ago that only 100% cotton is going next to my nether regions. After losing weight I've had to change some things, but not that.

Oh Alex! you have to buy silk! cotton is nice for everyday, but silk is simply mah-vo-lous doll-link!

Ok-this is sad and I just told the DH I need to go shopping. I have on white granny panties that practically fall off of me as I haven't bought anything new after I started losing weight. And To match a boring white cotton bra too! Is that exciting or what!

Today was an improvement: Dark green underwire with matching panties. My husband is under the impression that I have panties for everyday of the year. He says I must have a 100 pair...I said no..only one in every color that Lane Bryant had that day. Hey what can I say..I can't resist a buy 3 get 3 free sale!

green with flowers, victoria's secret panties,

white with blue poka dots bra damn that don't even match at all, but you said not to lye

Lane Bryant Turquoise bikini style panties with matching bra. I ALWAYS match. If I don't, its a baaaaaaaad day for Jenna and people should stay away. I swear people should just ask if I am matching today to find out if they should even talk to me!

Well at least I'm wearing underwear this time - a white Berlei sports bra (very ugly but the only supportive one I own atm) and black lycra high cut bikini.

Gosh I need to do some serious underwear shopping but we are still very lacking for plus sized underwear in this country, its granny undies or nothing. I looked at that fifi site (thanks to whoever gave that link) and saw a great front closing bra, I might order a few things but its $35 parcel post - sheesh - so wont do it till I can order a fair bit at once and get my money's worth.