Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I haven't weighed lately

The numbers on the scale were getting ugly so I haven't hopped on lately.

I've been adding more veggies and less goodies and getting back to using dinner plates instead of feeding troughs. I feel pretty good today and my pants are really comfy. Anyone else avoiding the scale?

I have been, I weighed for the first time in over a month on Monday when I got home from Vegas.

I have started to day with a total dedication to having a good week, so far so good

this morning 2 poached eggs with 1 slice of whole wheat toast , Dry no butter.

I started taking my Vitamins and Calcium supplements again last week and started to have a Protein shake in the mid afternoon when my cravings kick in. It is the evenings that kill me, seems of late I have been giving into temptation and then feel guilty as hell afterwards.

I always have such good intentions but it seems by the end of the day they have all gone by the way side. I'm really going to give it one hell of a shot this week and see if I can do it, no junk, no sweets, no chocolate, no ice cream after dinner. I CAN DO THIS, I CAN DO THIS, I CAN DO THIS

I used to weight my self every week.and i tell you i would get so sad .my scale was in my bathroom as you come in to the door .i have took it and put it up under my bed.so out of sight out of mind i hope.:laugh down 41 lb has of to day

I could just gag over nights! Nights kill me. I'm sure drug companies are studying the effects of nighttime and eating. I just wish they'd make the drug already!

I never weigh myself. The trama is too great. I'm doing everything that says I should be losing weight, but I'm not.

I'm making myself crazy and miserable

I dont look at it. I find I gain more weight if I weight myself all the time than if I dont. If I dont I use my appetite as a guide to how much to eat - not that that's particularly reliable, lol.

But - if I see I've lost a tad I think "great, I can relax". If I see I've stayed the same or gained a little I think "what's the point, this doesnt work anyway". Either way the outcome is comfort eating.

But I know once I'm banded I'll be on the dratted thing five times a day for a while.

I dont look at it. I find I gain more weight if I weight myself all the time than if I dont. If I dont I use my appetite as a guide to how much to eat - not that that's particularly reliable, lol.

But - if I see I've lost a tad I think "great, I can relax". If I see I've stayed the same or gained a little I think "what's the point, this doesnt work anyway". Either way the outcome is comfort eating.

But I know once I'm banded I'll be on the dratted thing five times a day for a while.

Are we related??? :)

Gosh I Should throw mine away... I tell you, it makes or breaks the day I will have!! I hate the dang thing!!!!

I get on mine every morning like clock work!!! If im up a pound, or two, I no that I,have to work it off by walking or exercise....when I first started my weight loss Journey I hated that thing I went to ten stores tell I found a medical scale that I liked. Id get so mad at I could see it flying out the front door,need another scale haha

They are a good tool to keep you on track if used properly, you can,t get on them ten times aday as your weight verys... and then the depresson sets in?

One time aday.

well you gal's have agood night hope that you are meeting your weight loss goals

I am like Michelle, I go to bed at night thinking "tomorrow I am going to be good" and yet tomorrow I get up and eat bad right off the bat. it sucks,,,, so again I am going to have a good day tomorrow..... I WANT THIS LAST 40 LBS OFF!!

I also weight myself everyday... up and down 1 to 2 lbs it sucks. I am going to throw my scale out........not.......I am addicted.help

Lisa,

I'm in the same boat. I got out of my excercise routine when I got that nasty dog bite and haven't been able to motivate myself since. Even my family doctor nagged me about getting my weight loss going again. I haven't gained but have definitely stayed the same. Everyone even keeps telling me I look like I've lost but I have to admit that I haven't. I try to explain it away as toning up. LOL. I need to get back on the program. I still pb too often and have a tough time eating before noon but I have been a chocolate hog all summer. I've been avoiding the computer too (I've been working too hard and always feel too tired and behind to even turn the thing on). Glad to see your still here and I promise to get on here longer soon. Love and hugs, Teresa

I could just gag over nights! Nights kill me. I'm sure drug companies are studying the effects of nighttime and eating. I just wish they'd make the drug already!

I would volunteer to be the test guinea pig for that drug :) OH YEAH BABEEE'

Life is to short to let a stinkin # ruin your day...dang gum it !!

I am like Michelle, I go to bed at night thinking "tomorrow I am going to be good" and yet tomorrow I get up and eat bad right off the bat

Francesca

I have made it through two days of good eating YAHOO!!!!

I have been writing everything down I eat and posting it on the food journal thread here, it helps me, makes me accountable, makes me think before I eat. Right now I'm chuggin on a liter bottle of ice cold Water in my room with doors locked so I cant get to the kitchen, so I will be up peeing all night long but atleast I'm not shovin my face with food :)