Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone had Plastic Surgery on their Arms?

Same here MIchelle. I need it on my arms bad!!!!!!!!!!!

I had my arms done last November and just had the revision done in June. I love the difference! I hated the way they were always swinging back and forth when I was riding in the car. It drove me nuts!!! Now they stay where they are supposed to be. :)

i would LOVE to get my arms done--i know i will eventually for sure! there swinin' in the breeze now as it is!!!LMAO Codamom do you have pics of before/after? my friend REALLY wants it done and itd be nice to give her an image to go on...plus for me too as well as everyone else im sure!!LOL - If you dont i understand and dont mean to offend in anyway!! but if you do i have to see!

p.s.--i think by the time im done i`ll need an "all-over-body-tuck" lol my pore belly is already showing the signs of 50 lbs gone whcih,im NOT complaining btw!!!!LOL

p.p.s.-hey what does NSV mean?ive heard it soooo many times!!!

sorry,im multi-posting again

aaahhh that makes so much sense! thanks! i have had a couple of those--plus i lost a hoping 7 lbs since my surgery (and fill) aug 29th,but i really havent gone down a whole lot,so i guess thats the reverse?LOL

Well, right now the scars are pretty red since I'm only out 13 weeks fromthe revision.They had started to fade to pink in May before the revision. They don't look that bad, just long.It goes from my arm pit to my elbow. It doesn't show much anyway unless I'm raising my arms. It doesn't bother me if people see it. The scar looks better than the hanging skin and fat, especially with sleeves on and clothes fit better!

For me, since I had a face lift with the original surgery, the arms were a breeze. The face wasn't so easy, especially the eyes. They felt like someone was stabbin me with needles! With the revision, there was very little pain at all. After both surgeries I waited 3 months to do any real lifting at all just to be sure everything was healed up. I went back to work 2 weeks after the first surgery. It wasnt' too bad but I did have to put on lots of makeup to cover the bruising on my face. I looked like someone had beat me up! :)

Anna R

Anna, what do the scars look like? How bad did it hurt afterwards..what was the down time?

I just had my arms done in August, also a breast lift, of the two the arms were by far the worst....pain wise. But I'd do it again tommorrow! They are now healing nicely...what does the revision do for you? My scar is quite thick- my band surgeon told me that is cuz my skin has lots of collagen therefore not too many wrinkles on me...so I guess that is ok....I am scheduled for TT and Thigh lift in April.....will take 4 weeks off, is that too much time? Or will I need it?

Wish you all well getting rid of your "wings"...as I said, I'd do it all over again.

Nancy

Nancy,

In my case the PS was not happy with my results from the beginning. He didnt take enough off. My arms were still pretty floppy from the day after surgery. In fact he was the one who suggested we re-do the surgery. The second time they came out much better. I also had him do some Lipo on the arms which helped the outcome significantly.

what does the revision do for you?

Nancy

Sorry Alexandra. I'm afraid I can't help with the $ question. In my case when I had my first surgery on my arms he did a face lift at the same time and the total cost was $7810 in Mexico. He never gave me a break down of what each part would have cost. When I had the arms re-done he didn't charge me for it and we did it at the same time as my Tummy Tuck which cost $4800.

And the $64,000 question--how much does this surgery cost?