Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Friday Weigh Ins

WHOOO HOOOO DB! Can't wait to join you in ONEderland!

WHOOO HOOOO DB! Can't wait to join you in ONEderland!

Thanks B_G and MT2BH !!! This is me just basking in the glory of the numbers !!!!! AAAHHHHHH !!!!

:( :smile: :w00t:

Hey Guys

LAST WEEKS RESULTS ARE IN

The biggest loser for the week of 29th May is..... MADDISON with a whopping 3.6lb!!!!

Congrats Kaner for hitting the 60lb mark, you are giving Jaytee a run for his money in the Biggest Lost to Date department!!!!

ALSO..... WEIGH IN FOR FRIDAY THE 5TH OF JUNE

It's friday here, so as well as posting last weeks results, I am weighing in. Woe. Put on 1kg this week. Up to 126.7kg from 125.7kg. Struggling with this - had another fill on Wednesday and that helped but need to realise that the band is only a tool - god you'd think I would have heard it enough on here to make it register!!!!!!

Can't wait to hear all about your successes this week !!!

xxx:smile2:

Friday Doc.doc

207 this morning. Happy Friday all!

Another head coming off! First fill Tues. (Lingling- what are you on, fill #5?!!!!...so jealous!), no big change yet but 2 days of liquids helped the weight move again. Seven weeks until fill #2.

Congrats Maddison! ...and Kaner!

Edited by Band_Groupie

Out me down for 261 only 1 pound this week, I know we should be happy with that but it's difficult. I've had a hard time this week been I've been hungry between meals they just don't stick very long, in the evenings I have a Protein Shake about 8pm but that just isn't doing it I want something else and I end up trying a little bit of a few things but none of them do it. I'm not sure what my body is wanting but what ever it is it's not in my house. Five weeks till my next fill (every 8 weeks) I hope I get over this hump it's disappointing for me to have no to low weight loss but I really want results to show at my Dr's visits.

Edited by JayTee562

Hey JayTee that's better than me!

Down .2 of a pound :biggrin: I'm 199.0. It's my own darn fault. Bad week eating wise. Feeling lots of NSV's though, shorts are definately loose around the waist. My port is also getting easier to feel...is that an NSV?

Oh well, I won't be the biggest loser this week, but I lost and didn't gain! :biggrin:

281, down 3 lbs. I assume it was the two days of Clear Liquids after my fill. I hope I don't gain it back now that I'm on regular food.

JT- I totally understand where you're coming from. Though we've just got to keep pounding it in our (my) thick skulls that any loss is a good loss. Ups & downs, roller coaster ride to get out of bandster hell! ((HUGS)) you're really doing great.

227 today. Up .4 from last week. Going in for 2nd fill on Monday. 1st fill was three weeks ago and only .5 cc. Hoping to get a little bit more this time. Take care everyone.

I am at 237.4 this morning.

Happy Friday to everyone and good job! When the scale is only moving .4 to 1 lb, (like last week), I get discouraged, too, but I just remind myself of where I was 6 months ago - almost 270 lbs, taking 5 kinds of medicine everyday, a1c was 8.0, most of my clothes were tight, and NEVER losing a lb.

Up till this week, I was only getting 600-800 calories a day, so I concentrated this week in getting more calories, but still at or around 1000.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

:thumbup:Congrats to Madison & Kaner!!

I am 195 this morning. Down 3.8 lbs. I hope it stayed since I have been gaining and losing these 3 lbs. I will have my 2nd fill in 2 weeks, hope it will help.

Alisa

Happy Friday, everyone!! I stayed the same this wk., no loss but no gain! I'll be happy with that. I've been a little discouraged this wk. also but I just keep in mind of where I was 6 months ago, where I would be 6 monthe from now, if I had not had the LB and how far I have come since LB. The NSV's are really nice and they do encourage me when I'm feeling down. And ,you guys are all doing awesome, keep up the good work!! What is that saying, every journey starts with the first step!! And we have all taken the first step, SO KEEP ON STEPPEN!!!!

Down a pound and a half. I was hoping it would be more since I didn't lose any last week. Oh well, I have my first fill Tues (although I've already been unfilled haha--guess they're gonna have to put some of it back.) Hopefully that will help speed things up.

Thanks everyone for the Encouragements .. From Biggest Loser last week to staying the same this week , ohhhh well at least it was not a gain..