Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

You've got to be kidding me!

I put a pair of capris on from last year and they still totally fit. :) I've lost 25 pounds since then and they still totally stinking fit. Argh! This makes me doubt that I've made much visible progress. That makes me feel fat.

I know I should look on the bright side that I have a stack of capris to wear this spring, but I'll have to do that later, because I'm not feeling happy about this right now.

I have eased up on my strictness of eating over the last few months and I guess it's showing in my progress. I'm still losing bit by bit, but the big dramatic changes aren't happening anymore and it's discouraging.

Don't feel bad! They were probably VERY tight before. I'm still wearing my same jeans & I've lost 37 lbs. They are getting to the point that I need a smaller size but jeans are expensive. Hang in! Your doing great!!!

Melissa:

You look great! As long as you're on your way down, don't worry, be happy! I think there's less difference between sizes once you are smaller. I find that I can wear 12's and 14's and there's not much difference.

If you need to have a quick "feel better" moment, think back to your original size and weight and think about how far you've come!

Congratulations.

I love my band.

Sue

Hang in there Melissa, You look fantastic. At least you don't have to buy new ones right away. I'll bet by summer you will need new ones.

I can tell by looking at your picture that you are totally making progress.

Also, we've got to get our heads around this but we cant keep changing so remarkably forever. I find this VERY hard to deal with, I cant seem to stop trying to lose weight. I dont know how to just be happy with it.

To fit into last year's clothes is really VERY successful. How many summers have you gotten the clothes out and wanted to slit your throat as you battle to get the zips up, the buttons closed and as you look in despair at the flabby white flesh oozing out of every opening?

To pull on last year's pants is great! That last bit of weight loss was incredibly slow for me, it does take time but you're right, we do ease up too.

Its funny you mention this though, I tried on a vest this morning that was HUGE. Its getting cooler here now, thought I'd wear it to work. Well the neck falls off my shoulders so I went and bought a new one and tried it on with a skirt from last year. I expected the skirt to be loose - it wasnt - it fit the same as last year and that pissed me off a bit lol.

Edited by Jachut

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Stone Art By SKL

Decorative Wall Cladding & Panels | Stone Art By SKL
      Elevate your space with Stone Art By SKL's decorative wall claddings & panels. Explore premium designs for timeless elegance.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 0 replies
    • Mr.Kantos

Just signed up. Feeling optimistic.
      · 0 replies
    • Frugal

Welcome to Frugal Testing, where we are committed to revolutionizing the software testing landscape with our efficient and affordable solutions. As a pioneering company in this field, we understand the challenges faced by startups, small to medium-sized businesses and any organization working without budget constraints. Our mission is to deliver top-notch testing services that ensure the highest quality of software, all while keeping your costs in check.
      Frugal Testing offers a comprehensive suite of testing services tailored to meet diverse needs. Specializing in different types of testing including functional testing, automation testing, metaverse testing and D365 testing, we cover all bases to guarantee thorough software quality assurance. Our approach is not just about identifying bugs; it's about ensuring a seamless and superior user experience.
      Innovation is at the heart of what we do. By integrating the latest tools and technologies, many of which are cutting-edge open source solutions, we stay ahead in delivering efficient and effective testing services. This approach allows us to provide exceptional quality testing without the high costs typically associated with advanced testing methodologies.
      Understanding each client's unique needs is fundamental to our service delivery. At Frugal Testing, the focus is on creating customized testing strategies that align with specific business goals and budget requirements. This client-centric approach ensures that every testing solution is not only effective but also fully aligned with the client's objectives.
      Our team is our greatest asset. Composed of skilled professionals who are experts in the latest testing techniques and technologies, they bring dedication, expertise and a commitment to excellence in every project. This expertise ensures that our client’s software not only meets but often exceeds the highest standards of quality and performance.
      Frugal Testing is more than just a service provider; we are a partner in your success. With a blend of quality, innovation and cost-effectiveness, we are here to help you navigate the complexities of software testing, ensuring your product stands out in today's competitive market. 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches