Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Obamanomics: Bad for the economy...

Who are "these people" that you keep referring to BethfromVA?? Your posts are kind of disturbing. Everyone is entitled to an opinion but the "these people" remarks are sort of unnerving!!

You're not crying uncle, you wimped out because you know you can't fight the facts. You know it and I know it.

That's okay, I understand how the skewed crap you call logic can be dismembered by a simple set of facts. :confused:

It's funny how you claim your questions aren't being answered, yet when plain or I DO answer them, then he's dodging and I'm too long-winded. You have a bullshit answer for everything. You have learned the left-wing shuck-and-jive very well, grasshopper. :thumbdown:

Beth you're out of your rabid ass mind.

How do you think you got all your ammunition? It was from posts that I made containing points that I made. You're a raving lunatic. You have no ability to discuss this subject - you are like patty with fundamentalist religion. All show, no go.

You are scary. Your posts remind me of people like Timothy McVeigh, who thought he was making a political statement. Which I guess he was, eh?

You might think about calming down before you do something really stupid.

pattygreen: 40 years ago my brother-in-law, who was an evangelist of the Southern Baptist persuasion, said almost verbatim what you posted above. He was just certain that Jesus was going to return within 10 years. He was telling everyone to get themselve right with God or they'd wind up staying here on earth to burn while their "saved" spouses and children floated up to heaven to be with God.

How long do you give us this time?

Beth you're out of your rabid ass mind.

How do you think you got all your ammunition? It was from posts that I made containing points that I made. You're a raving lunatic. You have no ability to discuss this subject - you are like patty with fundamentalist religion. All show, no go.

You are scary. Your posts remind me of people like Timothy McVeigh, who thought he was making a political statement. Which I guess he was, eh?

You might think about calming down before you do something really stupid.

Well, it's nice to see you're soooooo beyond getting personal. :smile:

Typical.

Hey everybody!! Look busy!! Jesus is coming!!

i did laundry, while writing a tort argument...

beth - really; you got gang mentality going on & it's distracting whether you agree or not - it is.

Can you imagine for a minute how these three things would improve things in this country?...

1) Term limits, term limits, term limits!!!!!

2) Tax reform, i.e., national sales tax

3) Torte reform (specifically medical malpractice)

Wow. I wish John Lennon were alive to write a song about that....

I'm a little torn on medical malpractice reform. On the one hand, I know it's one of the big culprits in driving up healthcare costs (insurance costs are why all the docs are getting out of the OB biz). But I have also seen many, many cases of horrible malpractice swept under the rug, leaving the doc free to continue to butcher unsuspecting patients. Surely there has to be a middle ground somewhere?

plain I wasn't directing my post to you. I wasn't accusing you of not answering a question. But you do dodge things that you don't like by raising a different subject. We all do it and you're good at that.

Uh, thanks, I guess? I try to truthfully answer all questions put to me without getting distracted by emotional arguement. I also feel (but I guess I could be wrong) that I will own up when I've been proven wrong about something. Honestly, I cannot remember giving a single dodge ever. If you will point one out I will rectify post-haste.

What happened to the fairness doctrine?

I know! Where's your homies? I know you're not the only lib on here. Maybe you're the only one who has the bells to debate?

i did laundry, while writing a tort argument...

Mmmmm....I love raspberry pop torts for Breakfast.< /p>

I know! Where's your homies? I know you're not the only lib on here. Maybe you're the only one who has the bells to debate?

Mmmmm....I love raspberry pop torts for Breakfast.< /p>

actually the lib homies are actually put off with the father/son/holy ghost/ constantly thrusted in every damn discussion on this board - so we're off having a glass of wine. GOD really needs a vaca after reading this board!!!! he's so busy.

if only my ignore feature would block quotes from the "sheltered"......a feature alex should explore..

i'll save my raspberries for my future contempt fees.....

pattygreen: 40 years ago my brother-in-law, who was an evangelist of the Southern Baptist persuasion, said almost verbatim what you posted above. He was just certain that Jesus was going to return within 10 years. He was telling everyone to get themselve right with God or they'd wind up staying here on earth to burn while their "saved" spouses and children floated up to heaven to be with God.

How long do you give us this time?

This time? I never set a time before. I would never think to set a date or time. Only God knows when he will send his son again. It could be in my lifetime, or in 1000 years or more. All I know is one should be ready for his coming at any time. Because your own time could be up tomorrow if you get hit by a bus.

Patty, I removed quite a bit of these political posts from your religious threads. Please do not bring the religious posts to this political thread. I understand that, for some people, politics is intertwined with religion, but the past couple of posts are getting majorly off-topic.

A Quotable quote by Craig Cantoni, Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons........"Like the investment returns promised by Bernard Madoff, the promised benefits of universal health care will not be realized by latter participants, due to unfavorable demographics and bleak economic realities. Over time, it is a virtual certainty that taxes for the program will soar, medical care will be rationed, physician compensation and thus physician quality will be reduced, euthanasia will be encouraged under the guise of compassion, and medical facilities will become as shabby as state motor vehicle bureaus."

How True!!!

if only my ignore feature would block quotes from the "sheltered"......a feature alex should explore..

Perhaps an informal agreement among the regulars not to quote some sources would help?

Perhaps an informal agreement among the regulars not to quote some sources would help?

would love it - throwing up in my mouth is not band friendly.

I'm here for you BJean, I'm just not a debater. Nancy

And are debit cards mentioned in the Bible????