Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Friday Morning Weigh-Ins - Friday the 13th of Feb

Hi All!

It's already Friday the 13th here, so here's my Friday update:

Last week: 72.8kgs

This week: 72.1kgs

Loss: 0.7kgs

Exercise: 3 X 40 minutes spin bike sessions

1 Month ago i was 53.2kg Now i am 52.9kg that is a loss of only 300 grams in 1 month. I need to get cracking lellow has really inspired me...... hope to be down more next week...... good luck guys.

I lost 2 lbs. early in the week, none since but that's fine with me.

I had a fill on Wed. Been on liquids and mushies for two days.

I have my granddaughters Christening this Sunday and we had a ton of food, LOL Mostly good stuff. I'll stay away from the bad stuff for sure.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend and a

Happy Valentine's Day to you all

Last Friday 228.5

This morning 227

1.5# lost

Last week: 244

This week: 243

1 pound lost.

I was hoping for more, but I know the reason...TOM cravings that I gave in to. On the up side, I have worked out at Curves every day this week.

Had my son's first birthday party this week and that made things a bit tough with all the leftover cake and ice cream. I was also sick with the crud for a few days which caused me to miss a few gym classes. All in all, I was still able to post a decent loss, beat my Valentines Day challenge, and get back on track!

Last Week: 188

This Week: 185

Change: Minus 3

Have a good week everyone!

Brad

Brad, isn't that so fun! DD will be having her 3rd in May. So Fun!

I had the crud too this week. Really bad head cold.

Last week: 187.4

This week: 184.4

Total loss: 3lbs!

We'll see if I gain any of it back once I feel like eating again. Still sick and very little appetite.

If this holds tho, I hit some goals for myself.

1. 186 was 50lbs lost since starting the process last year.

2. 185 was the lowest I'd gotten on WW 5 years ago before starting my regain.

3. 183 will be halfway to my goal of 130.

Not sure about my goal of 130 tho. I haven't seen that number since I was 20yrs old and had started gaining! I'm 40 now and don't know if 130 is even realistic. I figure I'll re-evaluate when I get down there. I might be perfectly happy (and look better) at around 140.

Sounds like a lot of us have been or are sick. I hope everyone is feeling much better soon!

Take care and have a great week!

Hi Michelle,

Yes, seeing the kids so happy and without a care in the world on their birthday brings back fond childhood memories. The cake and ice cream tastes so good too! It scares me a bit to eat these foods because I kinda feel like, "here we go again - the diet's over" but then I realize I'm not on a diet anymore! I eat junk food occasionally, and even overeat it a bit when I do endulge - but the important thing is I can walk away from it now and get back on the wagon so much easier. Not to mention my metabolism is just unbelievable right now and even the junk food isn't slowing me down.

I'll be glad when cold and flu season is over! Between DD going to school and DS in daycare, our house is like germ stew. I did really well staying resistant to it during the first half of the winter, but it finally caught up with me. Hope it is retreating for you and get feeling better real soon!

Brad

Thank, Brad.

I'm feeling better each day. I was able to miss the cold D had in January but I wasn't able to get away from this one!

DD starts preschool in the fall and I KNOW we're in for it! I used to teach preschool so I know what we're in for. NOT looking forward to it! LOL!

I hear ya on the junk food. What continually amazes me is the amount I eat now compared with before surgery. Even when I go overboard now, it's not even comparable to a slow day before surgery. And sometimes, I don't even want the junk! :rolleyes:

I'm working on getting out of the "diet" mentality as well and it's hard. When you've spent so many years doing it, it almost becomes second nature. Now if I want a cheeseburger, I have one. Takes me 2 meals now to eat it tho! And I'm not scarfing down a huge order of fries with it either! Same with pizza, before it was 4 slices, wait an hour or so and go back for more. Now it's 1, maybe 2, depending on restriction, and I'm done til the next meal.

I find it all amazing.

:thumbup: A few days late in posting but Friday the 13th I was at 217lbs., and today I am 215lbs.

This is the biggest weightloss I have had since surgery in Aug 08 and I think I have finally found my sweet spot - waaay sweet!

Banded: 250

Current: 215

Goal: 145

I'm down 1.8 lbs. Didn't get to the gym once this week. Everything got in my way, a dead battery, work being done on my house and my husband was sick. Boy do I feel sluggish because of it. Surprised I lost that much. Keep up the good work everyone we will all get there!

Saturday was my 6-month bandiversary! My stats:

Down 1lb this week

Total loss: 63 lbs

Remaining: 40 lbs

i seem to be steadily losing about 6lbs/month. Never thought I'd say this but I'm happy with that rate -- I don't feel deprived at all, I'm exercising (but not obsessively) and can still eat pretty much anything. (I'm trying to avoid bread/rice only because it has proven to be a little bit problematic in the past.)

so: YAY!