Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

biggest loser - '09

Beth, you just take all the fun out of everything! That's exactly what I'd planned on doing!

donna - you crack me up!

DH is constantly boob'a fied....meaning he never passes up on a good set & those that want to share:)

I seen her a few weeks ago. She had to have them deflated some. I think she had to go down to an E. I can't remember what size. She had to do it for health reasons. She was crying about it. I kinda felt sorry for her.

What? That look isn't in anymore? Darn!

Dang I was so looking forward to dressing like Tina. Lets face it at her age and her body, she can still dress trampy! I love her. I seen her in concert years ago. It was the best I have seen.

:sneaky:

Just don't do this:

http://fixxu.com/images/tina.jpg

:tt2:

Hey, don't be hatin' on the Tina.

She had to have them deflated some. I think she had to go down to an E.

And E isn't very big. I'm a DDD which is an F and you can see in my avatar that I'm no where near the size of Fake Boob Woman.

Hey, don't be hatin' on the Tina.

Oh, I LOVE Tina! It's just that, no matter who you are, there are certain things that people should NOT wear. :tt2:

Cuz I've got everybody thinking I am Golgatha the Wunderpootie. :hurray:

Uh, Golgotha - The place of the skull?!? and Wunderpootie - super pootie....

Put them together and......I think I'm a little scared...

Yeah, its on tonight & Wed...a double whammy this week

Yikes, its on wed 'cause its shorter tonight...ok, I can see that. I don't start watching it until after 9 or 10 anway so maybe I'll get some better sleep tonight

Gosh, I'm glad that it's on tomorrow, I thought since the president was on, we would just get the short version.

I kinda cried a little when Bob was talking to the "blue" (Felipe and his cousin) team guys.

I'm watching BL on DVR now and I'm just cracking up. I can't BELIEVE how f'd up these people are on this show! I guess since they are isolated from the real world, they lose their grip on reality. I mean, they are all bawling and having an emotional melt down because they switched teams and trainers? C'mon people! Bob crying really takes the cake. It's just disgusting!

Aw, c'mon.

You KNOW why Bob was upset at losing the blue guys :)

That one ex-blue dude pissed me off though, when he was claiming he just couldn't work out fully with Jillian. Get over yourself and lift the dang weights.

You KNOW why Bob was upset at losing the blue guys :)

He's losing his manly men. LOL

That one ex-blue dude pissed me off though, when he was claiming he just couldn't work out fully with Jillian. Get over yourself and lift the dang weights.

Yeah, right? PULEEZ, get over it already!

OMG...why are they all so broken up?

This is a chance to shake up your workout, to learn a different methodology, and get yourself out of a rut - to learn something new about yourself and push your limits.

Donna - I'm with you...GET OVER IT ALREADY! :)

And is Bob really trying to make us believe that he is crying because he doesn't want to lose his 'friends'...yeah, right - he wants to keep the guys because they drop major pounds each week and they will probably keep doing so...the guys lose it faster than gals, and he doesn't want to lose his edge.

If it was me, I'd be cheering like Brown son - Jillian has had the winners for the past TWO seasons - hello!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Why would I NOT want to train with her? Obviously, what she is doing works!

Ok...rant over!

And is Bob really trying to make us believe that he is crying because he doesn't want to lose his 'friends'...yeah, right - he wants to keep the guys because they drop major pounds each week and they will probably keep doing so...the guys lose it faster than gals, and he doesn't want to lose his edge.

that's exactly the reason.

he just saw his chance of having a winner this season go over to jillians side.

i was a big fan of the blue team (cousins) - they just need to shake it & move on.

btw - tara is a rock star.

won the mud contest & rode the most miles....she's on a mission.