Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What did you eat today!!

Monday I had.

B

EAS Myoplex

L

6 chicken wings 4 fries

D

3 tostadas w/ baked corn tortias, fat free refried Beans and venison, and a little coby jack cheese:cursing:

For Monday I had the following.

B - oatmeal

S - None

L - Piece of Salmon and some Zucchini

S - None

D - Scrambled egg, small slice of ham, cottage cheese

S - sugar free Popsical

It's amazing how a meal can sound like a lot but then you look at the actual portions and it's not much. LOL I am a stickler for measuring everything out.

redmom yes according to my dr salad is a no-no. but, i do miss it.

goosefraba lookin good how did the chicken sausage come out.

ninner did you have any problem with any of this going down.

pete how was the salmon.

does anyone struggle with what to eat.

I've been eating salad, lettuce, cucumbers, diced Thank goodness.

Is lettuce supposed to be a no no?

my info packet says no salad greens, but every doctor is different.

my meals today:

B:

egg white scramble w/ cheese

L:

chicken Sausage puree

D:

Chicken w/ avocado

Snacks:

2 string cheese

Monday I had.

B

EAS Myoplex

L

6 chicken wings 4 fries

D

3 tostadas w/ baked corn tortias, fat free refried Beans and venison, and a little coby jack cheese:cursing:

For Monday I had the following.

B - Oatmeal

S - None

L - Piece of Salmon and some Zucchini

S - None

D - Scrambled egg, small slice of ham, cottage cheese

S - sugar free Popsical

It's amazing how a meal can sound like a lot but then you look at the actual portions and it's not much. LOL I am a stickler for measuring everything out.

The Salmon was better the night before when it was fresh. But nuked it was a little dry and we all know how dry food is. The first bite got stuck and took a couple of minutes to pass before I could finish my lunch. I made sure that eating the rest to chew it extra long.

As far as "lettuce" goes it's hard to break down when you chew it. That's why the surgeons recommend to not have salad. I have a feeling tho that if you had lettuce that was finely shredded and chopped up into smaller piece like what you get in a Taco Bell Taco salad that it would be ok. But I am only guessing on that. Haven't tried that yet. I know that at the local Winn-Dixie grocery store down here we can buy bags of shredded lettuce like that so I am tempted to try it but we will see.

Really all in all food is going to very from person to person and what you can eat before a fill and after a fill can be and will be two different things.

ninner did you have any problem with any of this going down.

I have a 14 cc band w no fill. The only time I ever feel a restriction at this point is on scrambled eggs or if I swallow too big of a bite. I allways try to take small bites and chew chew chew.

Today so far:

B: 2 scrambled eggs with a slice of cheese, 3 bites of sausage

S: coffee with nonfat milk and splenda

L: 4 pieces of turkey and 4 pieces of cheese rolled up and dipped in grey poupon

I went on solid foods yesterday so I'm not really sure what I should be eating yet. I haven't gotten anything stuck or been uncomfortable at all eating. I don't have a fill in yet. I get one in 2 weeks but I don't really think I feel restriction? I haven't eaten until I was hurting anyway so I don't really know. I eat about 1/2 to 1 cup of food a meal.. sometimes a little less.

My doc was fine with salad beginning week 3, but discouraged iceberg lettuce.

Yesterday:

B: 1/2 c outmeal with brown sugar : ) and 1 short soy latte

L: 1 cup butternut squash sausage Soup (variation on the pumpkin sausage Soup on the 5 day pouch test site)

S: 1/2 cup no sugar added applesauce

S: 1/2 cup yogurt

S: 1/4 cup trail mix

D: turkey meatloaf with mixed veggies

1/2 cookie : )

Today so far.

B

Three baked tater tots topped w/ 1/2 cup refried Beans, venison, hot sauce and a little low fat cheese.< /span>

S

2 homemade venison and pork loin Jerky sticks "there about 2 oz of pure protien each"

L

Chicken Parmesan TV dinner 280 calories

D

We will go out and I will have blackened red snapper served over steamed viggies and possibly 1 Vietnamese spring roll if I can't resist.

Edited by ninner

Ok for Tuesday I had....

br - oatmeal

s - none

ln - steak, cauliflower

s - none

dn - chicken stir fry

s - sugar free Popsicle

Here's what I had for the last two days.....

MONDAY . TUESDAY

egg,spinach. protein pancake,

mushroom omelet. (oatmeal,protein powder,egg

. beaters,soymilk,cinnamon)

left over spagetti. topped with cottage cheese

sauce (turkey,squash . and tbls SFjelly

spinach,mushrooms,very.

veggie spagetti sauce). (Left over spagetti sauce)

Taco filling salad

(turkey,kidney Beans,very. White turkey chili salad

cheesy taco mix,cheese. (turkey,northern Beans, cheese,

salad mix). spinach,white chili mix,

. salad mix)

. cottage cheese with

. TBLS SFjelly

(O.K so I tried several times to seperate the colums but counld't....RED is monday GREEN in tuesday....SORRY!)

Edited by V-Queen

looking good everyone

yesterday i had:

b-slim fast shake

s-5 sm. bites of refried beans/cheese

l- slim fast shake

s- 1 Peanut Butter cookie(bad choice)

d-1 egg, med coffee