Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Oprah's an idiot

twatwaffle?....i laughed so hard i snorted!!
I was LOL in real time too, I'm gonna steal that one!

Yeah, it is one of my favorites. I get some odd looks when I say that IRL

I think it is weird that Oprah would say that to her. But there are a lot of actresses that haven't had boob jobs.

Seems to me you can count the implant-less actresses in Hollywood with two hands.

I admit that I did not see the show in question nor did I hear Oprah's comments. But I have heard her make inappropriate comments on other shows. With audible intakes of air throughout the audience. Hence the fact that I wasn't surprised.

Kate Winslet is very beautiful. Great actress. And very gracious in interviews. She also digs Leonardo Di Caprio and I agree with her.

Jachut you make some really strong points about what we've come to accept as beauty! The dazzling white teeth can really blind you sometimes. And in addition to the enhanced boobs in the Dallas area, the number of women who have had face lifts is amazing. Some are done quite well and if you didn't know them pre-surgery, you might not guess that they've had it. But too many of them are so bad you could consider them grotesque. My MIL's friend had one, which turned out fairly well, then 10 years later had a second one. The same doctor (10 years older) did some irreparable nerve damage and now she looks like she's had a stroke. Yeesh! What price vanity!

I didn't know that Oprah had spoken so negatively of surgical procedures for obesity. I thought she just said it isn't something she would do.

So... my viewpoint was coming from a place that of relative ignorance regarding Oprah. Sorry peeps. I watched her show for years, but no wonder I lost interest.

I think it's weird because it's too personal.

This was the only reason why I found it weird. The notion of having my boobs praised fulsomely while on TV strikes me as strange. Come to think of it though, the Green ma did tell me never to make a personal comment unless it was a compliment. And, in exactly this spirit, I would like to say that I have enjoyed your posts, Jachut, MacMadame, BJean, and everyone else who has posted on this subject.

PS. I loved the word "twatwaffle." LMFAO, eh.

me too! Great new word! lol

I used to watch if she was going to have an interesting guest but I stopped doing that when she started not giving her "expert" guests a word in edgewise. There is no one on earth more expert than she is it seems. She likes to hear herself talk and interupts her guests rudely. It could be Doctors, therapists.. mountain climbers... turd shovellers but she would certainly know more on the subject.She should just save herself the time of getting guests and just sat a blow up replica.. she doesnt let anyone talk anyway.

You should write a letter to Oprah suggesting the blow up replica. Maybe she'd get pe'oed and have you on her show.