Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any Wii Fit Users??

i am interested in this...havent heard much about it...maybe im just livin under a rock lol...how is it...worth the money and my time?

It's worth it if you are just beginning an exercise program. If you already go to the gym, then it's not because the routines aren't hard enough.

It's designed to be fun to get people started exercising.

I really enjoy having something that I can do on the days that I am not at the gym that gets me moving and is fun and I am able to laugh my way through. And in all truth I feel it when I have done any real time with it. My arms are sore the next day after tennis or boxing. :confused:

We just got it for our kids for Christmas, and we haven't watched any tv since lol. We love it, it's so much fun, and I really like the wii fit because it tracks your weight, BMI, it gives you tips. And I hear ya, I can't wait for my mii to look a little thinner :confused:

I love my Wii Fit! Looking for fellow users.

My favorite is the step class with all the other Miis- My boyfriend made a Chuck Norris Mii and he was working out with me yesterday! It really keeps me going- I can't say enough good things about my Wii Fit! It even calculates my BMI and tracks my weight. I will be banded on Dec. 30th, BTW.

Good luck to all!

~Stephanka917:thumbup:

i am thinking about getting the wii exercise, does it work?

I love my wii fit. What gets me the best exercise is PROBABLY the boxing workout. I LOVE that one. hahaha. Some of the fighting games are good workouts too because you're constantly shaking the remotes really hard. haha.

I love it! :thumbup:The only problem is when I get on it's hard to get a full workout cause the kids are lining up wanting to get on. My mii got plump too lol. I guess I thought I was smaller than I am.:thumbup::wink_smile:

We got one and we love it. I have used it 7 days in a row and I had to get a massage today since I am so sore. I do the Yoga, Running, Boxing ( the one with the music) and Hula Hoop twice a day. I have unlooked many of the strength trainings but I have not done them yet and I am slowly getting into the balance games. I told my friends that I now get up early every morning and go for a run and they were amazed. I have always wanted to work out prior to going to work but I have a young child and cannot leave him alone, now I no longer have that problem. My son is in much better shape than I am but he loves when he gets to tell his friends that he worked out with his Mom.

I'm having a lot of fun with the wii fit. I am trying to do about 15 minutes of the aerobics 10 of strength training and 5 each of balance and Yoga. Its still new to me so I'm going over but oh well lol. My favorite are the balance games. The only things I am ignoring right now are the ones that get you on the ground. I want to lose a little more weight before I go there.

I think it would be fun and I'm looking into getting one for fun, but what I love about exercising is it gets me out of the house and for that hour it's "MY" time and no-one elses, if that makes sense?

I like it as a fun extra workout, to get my blood flowing in the morning before work, but I think I burn a lot more calories at the gym in zumba or step aerobics.

I absolutely love my Wii fit... I have the Jillian Michaels Wii game and usually bust my ass on it for 30 minutes and cool down with tennis. I sweat big time and get my heart rate up too... I wear my heart monitor to keep track which is another great tool.

Has anyone found a weight limit? I guess I ask becasue jsut becasue I am very large does not mean I don't have the energy to exercise, so having weight limits on almost anything now a days kind of discourages me if you will. I know you have to be told you need to lose wiegh thtis and that on the Wii fit but is there a way to bypass that and just start to exercise? And why if it's an exercise machine they have to have such a low weight limit I know 300lbs in not low but for most it is...

I believe the weight limit for the boards sold in the US is 330.

I know a lot of people say the work outs aren't hard enough (definately not a problem for me) the thing is any workout can be made more difficult depending on how much energy you put in it if your keeping your core tight etc...

exactly Minzx!!!

of course, I could manipulate it and just swing my arms, lean over instead of squating etc. But, I am making it work... if it gets too easy, I will have to do something else. But for now, I am getting my heart in the zone my excercise therapist wants me in and I know I was SOOOO sore the first few days! I am very out of shape too. It all depends on you.

Slinderella... yes, you can just go straight in to excercising if you want. More fun than the treadmill... that is for sure!

sorry... minzx:w00t: