Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any Wii Fit Users??

I love my Wii Fit! Looking for fellow users.

My favorite is the step class with all the other Miis- My boyfriend made a Chuck Norris Mii and he was working out with me yesterday! It really keeps me going- I can't say enough good things about my Wii Fit! It even calculates my BMI and tracks my weight. I will be banded on Dec. 30th, BTW.

Good luck to all!

~Stephanka917:thumbup:

I was actually thinking about buying a Wii as a family gift for Christmas. Now, I think I am definitely going to do it. The Wii fit sounds interesting. Besides the step class, what else does it have on it?

I am super excited to be getting mine for Christmas. Not that I have any high hopes of this getting me out of my exercise rut or anything, but I am looking forward to using it to play that snowboarding game...

help me out here, I have the wii and am planning on getting the wii fit this next month but could you explain the mii??? I have seen it on the wii menu but now i only do wii sports because I can only get to it when the kids are busy doing something else. LOL!

Oh the Wii Fit is great! It has yoga, balancing, aerobics, and strength training. My favorite is the step and the hula hoop! You create your little mii and then it tracks your weight and BMI and it's just a cool tool. :-)

My husband and I decided that would be our gift to one another this Christmas. We got the Wii bundle with Wii Sports, Fit, Play and Mario Kart. I LOVE the Hula hoop, Yoga, step, balance games, bowling, tennis and even the running is interesting. I do the hula hoop daily in an attempt to rid myself of inches from my mid section. I still love going to the gym to do body pump, zumba and aqua aerobics then chillin in the sauna.

I have a Wii Fit but really haven't used it. I carry most of my weight on the upper half of my body. Will it help me lose inches there? And what program or exercise would help me the most.

Thanks and happy Wii'ing

I am not sure the wii fit is a great thing to use solely for weight loss but it certainly is a fun addition to conventioal workouts. The whole family is having a blast playing the games and DH and I am so competitive that we keep busting our butts to beat the other's high scores.

Farmmom, the mii channel is where you create your character to use to play games. Click on it and check it out.

I absolutely love my wii fit and I recently got the we ski which is pretty good too although I wish it had more runs. My favorites are the hula hoop and the step aerobics. I love the free step that I just unlocked. I do that for 20 minutes a night. Let's see if I keep it up though :)

Deb

I have been thinking about getting this and I noticed they are coming out with at least one new workout game with Jillian Michaels. I think it might be a great buy especially if they keep providing new activities.

I've got the Jillian Michaels game. It is really good.

I have been thinking about getting this and I noticed they are coming out with at least one new workout game with Jillian Michaels. I think it might be a great buy especially if they keep providing new activities.

My family is pretty competitive too "who has the high score now?!" As for the running, my kids figured out all you have to do is shake the remote fast to keep you moving in the race, so they cheat on that one. What's really cool about it is my 7 year old can actually be competitive with my 9 and 11 year olds. Not like the normal stupid video games. I can hardly wait until my Mii isn't so ROUND, LOL

DH and I nearly peed our pants when our Miis got all round and fat after weighing us. And our kids are so super skinny next us, it looks hilarious.

i am interested in this...havent heard much about it...maybe im just livin under a rock lol...how is it...worth the money and my time?

I didn't realize the Jillian Michaels game was out. I am hoping I get a bonus next week and I can get the wii fit and the Jillian Michaels game!!