Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

20,000 a day for three days.......Riley will that work??? LOL.

Yea I am feeling my band a bit to. Not much but I do get full quicker than usual! Very different than last year!!!

how does that convert to miles?? Anyone know

Tina, YAY!

Approximately 2,000 steps to the mile, depending on your stride length - so 10,000 steps is 5 miles, 20,000 steps is 10 miles!!!

Edited by riley4183

Well I'm kind of bummed out about Mark, he sure was busy texting me and calling me until he MET me, now I get 1 little text all day, "it was nice meeting you and your friends, have a nice turkey day." My son says that's a polite guy's way of saying uhm, thanks but no. Rats, I thought it went very well! Maybe it's cause he's only as tall as I am and I was strutting my stuff around in 3" heels? I guess it bothers some guys if you are taller then them - and I definately was in those heels! Oh well he is a nice guy, and I will meet quite a few nice guys before I settle for one :-)

Oh and by the way, I have another one that wants to meet me this weekend, he is FUNNY he's cracking me up! I should start posting pics of these guys and you call can tell me what you think, LOL that would be rude of me. This online dating thing is CRAZY, I actually have guys sending me their phone numbers! Suddenly since my pics are up, LOL. I sure get a lot of comments on the pirate-grabbing-my-arse one!! Have to be REALLY really careful tho, for example I have blocked anyone who is looking for "intimate encounter" or whatever, or a whole bunch of other stuff . . . picky picky picky but I'm sure having fun!

Argh! 3 new emails on my dating site, got to go . . . . OH! Band is working for me today, too - the only thing I've been able to eat is gravy!!

hahahaha! These guys are SLAYING me! Look what Warren from Vallejo emailed me, responding to the pic I have up on that site it's the same as my avatar on here - Donna I am so happy we took that pirate picture, I'm really getting a lot of miles out of it!

" arrrrrr that skeleton be grabbing your a*** ! the lucky guy ! .. I know where that is ! i walk there all the time

. Warren"

Har! Har! Another guy photoshopped a pic of him driving a powerboat, he drew and and colored a pirate hat, earrings, the bandana and everything on himself, and a speech bubble coming out of his mouth that says, "arrrg!" & sent it when he emailed me - THAT got my attention! I love this stuff :-) I just had to share:rolleyes:

Edited by riley4183

**Waddles in**

Hi everyone, I am Tamra and I ate myself to sickness tonight **group - Hi Tamra**

LOL.

yep I didn't diet today thats for sure!! I ate myself to happiness, but back on tomorrow morning!! I am not going to *eat leftovers* all weekend, etc. It was today and thats it!!! going to Kaiser for a weight check next tues, and expecting a gain and thats fine.

Hope you all had a nice time!!!!!

**Waddles in**

Hi everyone, I am Tamra and I ate myself to sickness tonight **group - Hi Tamra!

LOL ROFL! I'm in your TA group too! (Rolls in) **Hi everyone, my name is Riley and I ate gravy for all 3 meals today*hic* **

I had a moderate Thanksgiving meal! I said I wouldn't have any stuffing, and I stuck to it! I didn't feel stuffed at all tonight. Go willpower! I guess my friend will needs to stick with me until I meet my friend, band. And then until I meet my other friend, fill.

Can't wait until Saturday!

Riley I need to go to Disneyland more often. Great motivation to walk......I walked from 6am to 12am two days in a row with my shape ups. Sore today. But I would love to keep this up I am feeling great!!! How to fit ten miles in when I am working ..................

Riley I did the internet dating thing and meet and dated an alcoholic for 2 years!! I am afraid of the internet dating scene now!! Took him about six months for the truth to come out and another year and half for me to kick him out the door..............everything he said online turned out to be a lie. So be careful girlfriend!! Don't be letting them pirates get to close to your jewels!! LOL. YOur tough though I doubt they could out pirate you!! Just be careful.

I am headed back home tomorrow. NOt sure is I will be around by Sat but I hope to be. I miss everyone!!

Well off to bed!!

Heather I will look at the Zumba schedule when I get back in town and see if we can com up with something.......I am gonna try to start going during my lunch hour if I can find something close to work.....where do you work??

Hi all,

I would say that I did pretty well today!!! I did not go overboard....My mom has taken the roll of food Police! Ugh! Sometimes I wish others didn't know.... My mother-in-law doesn't know and i am glad....

I do need to get back on track tomorrow. I did have come rich, starchy foods that I rather not reveal.....Shhh... stuffing, mac and cheese.....mashed potatos.

I did have turkey and ham...not bad at all. I felt the band towards the evening...The good thing is that we ate early, 3pm and I had plenty of time for the food to fully digest.... We even went to KMart when everyone left and I was able to walk a bit...

Tomorrow is a brand new day..... We get to start all over!

I wasn't perfect today either but not to bad. The lemon pie was my downfall.........but I knew going in I was gonna give myself a break today. Nothing out of control but not the norm either.

I felt my band but it didn't stop me. I feel everything slow down and pause but it still goes past the band after a few minutes.......but still like feeling my band!! LOL.

Well seriously off to bed now....

Heather and your little friends will, band and fill - you SO crack me up! I think you should write - you can start with a book about us, LOL!

Hey don't ask me how, but the scale was actually DOWN the day after turkey day!! I SO don't get it, but I really really like it! In fact I like it so much that I'm going to the gym now, which I did NOT do yesterday - Caio!

Hi all I did good-I ate 1/4 mashed tatoes (yummy) and a taste of cool whip. I loved cool whip. That's it. Today I had my applesauce for Breakfast and a sip of my hubbys coffee we went to shopping. I am so sorry but my family gave me a hard time they are all getting together tomorrow at the parade so I think I should go. I wint be bale to go tomorrow but maybe we can all hook up b4 xmas. Sorry ladies but my son was really sad becasue I'm breaking tradition, and I feel he's gone through a lot of changes lately. I dont want to ruin this for him. Love you guys. Have fun tomorrow.

Well Maria, that sound like we should do the Elk Grove monday meeting then!

Oh, and the scale was down a little this morning from yesterday. That is a win in its own right. My foot is finally feeling better after that dang shot! I should be able to go to the gym today. Yay!