Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

My food for the day - br 1/3 c bush's baked Beans, snack 2 wasa crackers, lunch 1/2 c chicken teriyaki, dinner 1/2 c cold shrimp with cocktail sauce, snack 1 all fruit popsicle. I need to drink one more bottle of Water before bed to make my 64 oz. I weighed 217.2 this am which makes me down 3.6 lbs since Monday morning. I have been to Curves twice this week and will go again tomorrow.

I took Yasmin for about 3 yrs and didn't have any problems. I took it straight through so I didn't have any periods. I stopped when I had the hysterectomy last March. Now I just take 1 mg estradiol a day. I feel much better.

Tomorrow is a furlough Friday - only thing I have planned is to get the car washed and get the ping pong table into the garage for the winter - boy I live an exciting life. :)No money do to anything.

Maria~so glad to see you are doing well and made it on this side of the banding. I am the most recently banded on here. I must say, the port stopped hurting around week 3. It seemed like it hurt forever. It felt like it got worse before it got better. Although everyone here said it gets better everyday. You actually have the best theory...Take the meds every 3 hours and do not miss. There is a reason why they give us such a big bottle. I had to reorder more 2x...I was still in a great deal of pain. This may have been due to me having a hernia repair...But nevertheless, it hurt like heck....

At exactly 4w,2d...it does not hurt anymore...at all.

Hang in there girl!!!!! You can do it....P.S. I was hungary on day 2 also.....

Maria - make sure you don't overdo the bending and twisting. Also no lifting over a couple of pounds. The port area will hurt the longest. Keep taking the pain meds. Remember the port was stitched into your stomach muscle and that needs to heal as well as the sutures. They did alot of poking and prodding inside you.

I am so proud of you in going through with the surgery- you won't regret it.

I called Allergen and gave them my info over the phone and they are mailing me out the lap band card - much easier over the phone.

Yea Riley I know, I know............exercise. Cause I am doing pretty well on the diet thing. Well now it is not so much like a diet and more like a lifestyle. I have noticed some snacking since I have been journaling so I need to nip that. But serious I think I have lost as much as I can with diet alone.

I went back to the gym last weekl Walking about 3 miles every couple days or so. I really need to get there everyday. I am trying to work my work schedule out so I can go everyday not just when things get slow. I agree exercise is has gotten be what is missing cause I am really doing pretty well. NOt writing down how I feel though........I will add that in.

Tomorrow I have time to go to the gym!! I should have a slow day tomorrow.......than vacation!!!

Disneyland is ALOT of walking so that is good :-) My family are huge exercise freaks so it will be lots of walking morning and night there.

Tomorrow I am going to the REVOLVE TOUR at Arco arena!! It is the teen WOmen of Faith weekend. I went last year and it was so, so much fun..........even though I am nowhere near to being a teen!! I am taking my daughter and her friends. Than going to seen New Moon on Sunday and off to LA on Monday.............

Gotta try that pizza thing Riley. I like alot of their stuff. There chic n nuggets are my new thing. They are so good and only 190 for 4 and protien is good.

I also ate this thing...........yea thing.........tonight that is veggie chicken. It has 19gr of protien for 5 ounces and 160 calories. It was edible but maybe not delicious!! I am so full from it.......oh well I added in lentils too. But my stomach is huge so I might have overdone it. 270 for lentil. So almost 400 for one meal. I am serious very full.........I will eat another thing tomorrow!! :-)

Maria hunny, I hate to tell ya but - it gets better by 6 weeks :-) Slowly! It stings like a bear for a long time, and that's normal. As long as that area does not become red and hot to the touch, you are good to go . . . but NO LIFTING yet!!

Tamra I hear ya on the Skinny lattes. I have had one today and one yesterday.........love them.

I got my own coffee maker and now I am making my Decaf here and adding in two TBSP of fat free hazenut stuff and one capful of sugar free hazelnut syrup.........just as good as starbucks and cheaper!!

I also tried the sugar free vanillla Syrup and fat free vanilla cream..........ahh heaven!!

Well I sure am craving sugar tonight. I am arguing with myself cause I have candy in the garage............I need to go to bed early tonight!! :-)

Thanks guys!! I will definatly have to hang in here. man but id hurt like a mu***!r f***er! Sorry had to get that out. 6 more weeks huh?!..and now I'm getting the shoulder pain what the heck I thought that would have been yesterday but I guess I was numb now I'm not. oh boy I have to suck it up. Thanks everyone.

I am a crazy woman at the gym now - I crank the treadmill all the way up to 15 incline - as high as it will go - and set the speed at 4 mph and I can burn 400 calories in 30 minutes that way, including warm-up - whew! Feel the burn :bored:. Plus when I go out hiking now, I pop right up those hills and don't even get out of breathe! I have to add weights tho - am going and doing my usual cardio at 5 am tomorrow, then going back at 1 pm for weight training. PAMMIE that sounds almost as much fun for a Friday as your exciting life, LOL! The gym is my ping-pong table :-)

Yea my port hurt of 6-8 weeks, about week 3 I felt like if I stood up straight I was gonna rip the thing outta of me..........I still feel my port but doesn't hurt anymore. When I lay on my stomach I can fell it for sure. I am typing on my lap top now and it is resting on my port. I would feel weird now if I didn't have a port. I am so used to it. I like knowing it is there. So far mine is not sticking out yet.

Ok anyone else have their stomach be be last place they lost?? My stomach still has one big roll. Down from three........LOL. But I fill like as I lost the other rolls this one just got bigger!! I hope it goes away soon!!

Damn you skinny lattes!!!! LOL :bored:

I have to excersize more. I did the cycle class Monday and seriously have not been back there...my butt still hurts!

Tamra- The John Muir in Concord is where/what time so Lee can have the info too! Then all three of us and anyone else can go!

Pam- lunch sounds like it was yummy! Do you know the address of the Kaiser Point West? Oh, and I am with you on the no $$ to do anything stuff!!!!

Maria - I can get the Fremont info to you on Sunday after my Orrientation and then you can tell her I would love to meet with her so she doesn't feel alone :bored: Hope you are feeling good!

Hiya Ladies!

Maria...you are so welcome, trying to remember what all was in there...for WHO is on deck! Good girl on resting, I like to say Walking, Water and Westing (Resting, hehe) Yes, the port was the last thing to heal, no belly dancing yet, hehe.

Sweet T...who singing? Wish I could do Revolve,,,ready to jump & exercise there? hehehe Good to 'see' you! Are you coming next week, or still out of town then?

Monique how is coming along, make sure u still get needed rest, dont run the body down!

I wanna try to Zumba...I have natural latin rythym...so hope I wouldnt embarass our ladies too bad...hehe.

Yeahhh for the ladies who made it to support last nite...so wish we were closer! But build that North Bay Banded babes!

Riley (leader of the pack) how about a lil challenge in exercising...for the next 30 days? Somethin we CAN handle...please.

Candra...planning on next Sat Support miss thang!

I will be there, and for lunch toooo!

Chatterz more a lata! :bored:

Tamra- The John Muir in Concord is where/what time so Lee can have the info too! Then all three of us and anyone else can go!

Pam- lunch sounds like it was yummy! Do you know the address of the Kaiser Point West? Oh, and I am with you on the no $$ to do anything stuff!!!!

Maria - I can get the Fremont info to you on Sunday after my Orrientation and then you can tell her I would love to meet with her so she doesn't feel alone :bored: Hope you are feeling good!

Ashley and Lee, here is what the John Muir bariatric manager wrote me:

2nd Wed of every month at 6pm here at John Muir Concord in the Lesher Room. One of the surgeons and I review the surgeries and answer questions. The next seminar will be Wed Dec 9th at 6pm

Revole Tour: Nicole Britt, Stellar Kart, Group One Crew (my favorite), Natalie Grant, Nicole Mullen I think.......should be fun I can't wait!! Ah yea over 10, 000 teen girls so yep lots of noise and jumping around!! :-)

Donna you should come to Women of Faith weekend for adults on December 4 and 5?? I am going to that!! You interested?? I might have an extra ticket for Friday since my daughter will be in school. I have to see Dr. Baggs at 10am than back Arco arena for the day 10-3pm is WOF on that day? Let me know. ANyone else??

I might be bacak next Saturday and if I am I will be at West Point!! :-)

Riley, Riley, Riley your killing me girl.....................15 incline!! LOL. I would fall right off the treadmill at that incline!! LOL. I like the little TV's onthe treadmills.

Donna I will do Zumba with you. Do you have a gym memebership? If not I think I could get you a free pass so we could Zumba together sometime!!