Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

I just read the article about the shooting at the Jack in the Box on Elsie and Stockton Blvd. That is not really a bad part of town - it is two blocks from costco. What a tragedy - I couldn't imagine how your sister feels Nicole -

If you need something let me know.

Nicole, my deepest prayers are with you and your family. Sorry to hear such tragic news.

I'm at work and can't post a real messege. Will do later tonight.

Reggie, is the party at your house kid friendly? Also, what time is he party?

Nicole and John, See you in class tomorrow!

Surgery date - February 8th with Dr. Im.

Dr. Baggs wasn't available until mid-March. I'm happy with my decision!

congrads on the date lee!!! Whooo hoooo!!!!!

Lee your a day before Nicollie!!!! you will still be there when she comes in :smile2:

Hi ladies! I just heard about all the good things going on in here... I'M SOO PROUD OF YOU GUYS!! ESPECIALLY TAMARA!! YOU GO GIRL!!

I've pretty much been on an EMOTIONAL roller coaster Long story short my soon to be Ex husband wanted to try to work it out one last time.. STUPID ME.. how many times does it take to get beaten before I realize my life and my kids life is worth more than this.. N e ways.. Finally my DIVORCE has been filed, and I get my emergency restraining order today from the judge.. and NOW thank GOD this bad trip is over.. lots of PERSONAL family issues... Anyways.. yeah that set me back BIG TIME.. i like to think I didn't quit.. just got STALLED. And I KNOW i really need to just focus HARD on what I REALLY want in life. My pre-op goal weight is still at 190 and I have about 13lbs to lose.. YES it sucks to start all over, but It would suck more if I DON'T. Its been really hard, and I really thank you ladies for the continued encouragement. LORD knows.. I NEED IT! oh and I changed my # again i'll be texting you ladies that have it soon. Miss you guys!

Nichole - I am so very very sorry about your brother-in-law. You and your sister and whole family are in my thoughts and prayers. Please let your emotions out, don't stuff them with food. That is what we are here for. Yell, scream, rant on here - whatever you need we are here to hear you.

Tamra - we are changing our lives and are going to change our food choices too! No fries! Maybe baked ones someday but not now. We can do it. Just need to be honest with yourself - being healthy and able to move around better is worth more than fries.

Lee - congratulations! It is so exciting that there are so many of us going down this journey at almost the same time. Way to go!!!

Annalyn - I am so glad you are back. I understand how hard things are with someone who is abusive - you have done the right thing and I completely understand going back and trying again. So glad you have joined us back. You really can do 13 lbs - you just need to take things 1 day at a time.

Well everyone I am hanging in. I did sleep in my bed as I don't have a recliner. The up and down is a b----! Pulled a muscle in my neck doing it this morning - need to ask my hubby to help me when I have to get up or down. I did about 4 rounds of 15 min. walking yesterday. I woke up with a Migraine (maybe the Lortab had something to do with it); anyway felt awful this morning, so I took migraine medicine and then a little later more Lortab and slept 3 more hours. Felt much better when I woke up. Have done another 15 min. walk around the back yard and hope to walk the street with my hubby in a little while. It really does help even though you don't feel like doing it. Have not eaten anything - just sipping Water. May try some Soup broth a little later if I feel ok. The incision nearest my waistband is bleeding just a little bit - I noticed it on my waistband. It doesn't hurt or look red so I think it is OK. What do you think?

Edited by wantshealth

Congrats Lee...I will see ya in class tomorrow!!! We are all band buddies hehehe. Its nice to have people that are at the same place I am.. YAY!!!!

Oh, Nicole - I read about that shooting in the news today - He wasn't alone right? Were the other two men hit at all - any ideas why?? You & Your sister are in my thoughts and prayers!

Pat - good to see you're making the most of things

LEE - ROCK ON GIRL! You & Coco will be like me & Jes. Congratulations - since you don't have a pic up be sure to introduce yourself to Coco. She looks just like her pic and I'm sure John will be sittin next to her. He'll be the handsome man getting the sleeve like you.

Annalyn - so glad to see you back here - keep at it girlfriend and just think about all the weight you just lost by filing that divorce!

April - how are you girl?

Donna - I see you ! what's up?

Tamra - if you're gonna do fries make em Wendy's for me LOL. Also mashed potatos were my savior.

Reggie, I would love to come. I just need someone to carpool with...Mo are you going?

Nicole, I am sorry for your loss :smile2:

Lee, congrats on your Surg. Date!!!!

Mo, I'm gona text you too but tonight is the Antioch Support Group @ Antioch Kaiser 1st floor Conference Room E @ 6:30.

Hi there,

Does anyone know when a Sacramento area Kaiser group support meets?

Pat, It's probably nothing but I would email Dr. P and tell her. I know I emailed her about a few things and she always emailed back like in an hour or so.

Talked to Robin today. I don't have to keep meeting with her. I nicely got myself out of it............I told her after a year of once a month I am good on my own.......so if change my mind I can call her or if Dr. Baggs says I have to..........but otherwise I am done :-)

Candra ~ Trust me, when or if I do do fries, it's a basket @ Chilis...LOL!!! Okay I am glad mashed potatoes will be safe.

Awwwh yeah Nicollie John and Lee, your band/sleeve buddies...Pat and I are band buddies....so awesome!!!

I dont know whats up but I am kinda hurting? short breath etc? it seems like it hurts right where my stomach is...hard to explain...I have only had Soup and those grits this morning....I am thinking they really were to thick......

Analynn I am so happy your back and have left someone who treats you bad. Love you girl!!