Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Ya know I don't burp when I pb either - I don't know why it is called productive burping! In fact my "soft stop" is a burp, or sometimes a hiccup although the hiccup usually comes later . . . when it's only 1 hiccup it means stop though! Funny how we have to learn these new signs of "full"

Yeah Reggie - I'm excited!

Actually, Tamra - not really flattered cuz I just know it must be a joke! If you could see me right now you'd understand LOL. So, PM me your work address.

Donna - I just remembered you asked for some 16's and the answer is HECK NO! they would be way to big for you little lady!

Ladies Does anyone have size 18w jeans that they have surpassed, I am willing to pay for them, I refuse to buy anymore clothes. I bought a pair of 18w from Kohls and now they are big on me. Please let me know before i'm forced to go on a spree LOL. Please bear in mind I am TALL LOL.

I DO, I DO! Reggie, I have a pair of Sevens in a size 18 you can have - they are too long for me :sneaky: so they should be perfect for you! I'll bring them to you next weekend AND HOW DARE YOU SAY YOU'LL PAY FOR THEM! No such thing! I will look and see what else I got for you. So funny cuz I thought I had already gotten rid of them but when I was looking for jeans this morning I came accross em'.

Hi ladies, i have some 16s if anyone needs them donna you are in 14s now! Remember;)

I dont have a soft stop.. because here is when i pb, as SOON as i start eating, it is usually bite number 3 that stops me. Its not near the end or anything, its as SOON as i start eating.. weird huh... Thats why i eat when im done clearing out.. i wonder if maybe i should drink a ton of Water first??? I dont know..

So today i did day 2 of week 5 of the c25k.. which is a run 8 walk 5 run 8.. well since sat is the 5k i did a 3 mile one instead of 1.5.. so i ran 4 times walked 3.

But here is what was sad, im jogging, and when i get tired i can jog so slow.. lol i could walk faster probably lol.. but ok im sitting here jogging along and i see this size 4 girl walking, then she starts jogging, she passed me and i was all sad thinking i was so fat etc.. yadda yadda.. and how out of shape i was and how ridiculous, you know normal self negative talk.. WELL then she starts walking! Not even 40 feet into her jogging. The girl CAN NOT jog far at all! And shes like a size 4. So that made me feel better, that atleast the fat girl can jog further..:lol:

I dont think im ready for saturday, infact i have my knee brace on again. im kinda scared............:sneaky:

Go Nicole! Represent for the fat chicks - hahahahahahaha

You are so NOT fat anymore so you just need to get over all that. I'd take your 16's but I'm trying to get out of 16's & 18's and into 14's before surgery! If I have too many cute things that I can fit into I won't want to lose anymore weight LOL.

I'm jealous that you can run that far! I will be starting back up as soon as I drop another 30lbs - do you really think i should wait? How much harm can I really do if I don't wait?

Oh, and I'm having such a hard time with the not drinking for an hour after I eat - I just want to rinse my mouth. Oh, well - I'll be home in a few hours and can brush my teeth then.

OMG shut upppp!! it was not a joke, he thought you were yummy :sneaky: LOL! hey where is the 22nd's meeting?

Reggie, will there be little ones at your party?

Candra, I am thinking of attending both of these, so you could always hold the jeans? :lol:

Yeah Reggie - I'm excited!

Actually, Tamra - not really flattered cuz I just know it must be a joke! If you could see me right now you'd understand LOL. So, PM me your work address.

I DO, I DO! Reggie, I have a pair of Sevens in a size 18 you can have - they are too long for me :sneaky: so they should be perfect for you! I'll bring them to you next weekend AND HOW DARE YOU SAY YOU'LL PAY FOR THEM! No such thing! I will look and see what else I got for you. So funny cuz I thought I had already gotten rid of them but when I was looking for jeans this morning I came accross em'.
Candra, you are too funny! Thanks a lot because I was dreading buying stuff that I'm only going to wear for a few months. I can't wait to see you and the rest of the gang next week.

Reggie, will there be little ones at your party?

Tamra you can bring anyone you'd like. My kids are going to be there, they are 10 and 6.

you can rinse your mouth and spit the Water out. I'm getting ready to head home - boy I feel like I need a nap. I am down a lb this week - which still puts me at 74 lbs as I was up almost a pound. Maybe that is a good sign.

Hi ladies,i missed a lot lol. Then i went on and on and nowi cant even remember what i read...

CANDRA.. we will be back in the area either tomorrow or monday i might ditch mike though if its tomorrow, Mobi tv called again, and the NOC team wants to meet him.. so back down we go again.. jeez we spend more on interviews then on having a job! Crazy!

Candra i started running at 240.. not 5k style... but i did a run 1 min walk 1 min kinda interval.. Wasnt as stressful cause i was only going for 1 min at a time... I did hurt myself though.. but not until i was under 200... weird I KNOW! It was after surgery before my fill, and well i was trying to run on a tread mill... treadmills can be bad cause you push yourself more then your body should be able to go..but they are easier to do its a double headed sword... I ran for 20 min straight at 5.0.... not something my knee was used to, But needless to say i was out for about 2months.. thats when i lost a lot of my motivation momentum etc. I owuld say not do the 5k or just stick with week 1-3.. since they are still less on ur joints.. But if you feel your in shape enough do it. Because, even when we are skinny minnies, we can STILL hurt ourselves. Dr baggs was DELIGHTED to hear i was running during preop etc. They LOVE exercise.. im suprised liz said something, but i didnt tell her i was running because when i met her i was doing private training at that time..

I am super looking forward to the party at Rileys, and riley what can i bring??

Hi Ladies,

Im new to this.. all of it.. I just got my approval from my Doctor on Monday. He made an appointment for me for next Month.. then called me back and said next week. He did mention I'll be going to the Richmond Kaiser.. just wanted to know.. what is the time frame for Kaiser patients? or does it differ with each case?

Thanks!!

Hey there, how's everyone?

So today is likethe 1st day I feel like I can breath, work has been crazy. Sould be smooth for the next month or so.

Reggie, girl thanks for the invite i can get to meet you. I don't mind bringing something or even chipping in so let me know.

Candra, congrats congrats you are on your way. What are your dates again? i'm gonna try ans schedule aroud the times you are going (work permitting) I go on Monday.I don't feel so bad. I weighed myself last night after eating with clothes and I'm still down so that's good. So what did you wear? sundress?

Tamra, I saw your question about coffee and I just decide give it up.....it was hard though I mean I went through withdrawals. My kitchen counter looked like starbucks. If it has to do with coffee I have it. I enjoy making it every morning plus I have a long cummute and need it. I've finally found a decafe that I think is tolorable (Peet's Major D's decafe) and I use sugar free cream. I find that I don't drink as much and it doesn't give me that quick high but that's ok. The main thing is that I do think the caffene produces hunger pangs so it had to go.

So it's almost Friday, does everyone have plans for the weekend? I've got a 3 day-er since I go see Liz on Monday.

Hi! Welcome!

Well, for me i went to orientation nov 4 had surgery 3/31 i could have had surgery the first week in February but, i had a trip to go on 5 weeks later.. and i didn't want to be on mushies.....

So it really depends, one person took 2.5 months from orientation to surgery, and one took over a year. It depends on YOU, and schedule availability. You will be required to Stop Smoking, Give up coffee..... soda, straws, gum.. And you will be required to loose a certain amnt of weight preop. It really isn't that hard if you keep in touch with a group of ladies, to motivate you and keep you on task:)

What day is your orientation?