Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Hi to you all.....I live in Sonoma Ca and am looking for a support group locally....I am trying to get Dr. Baggs to do my aftercare but he declined me because I had my band done outside of Kaiser....You all sound like a close group....I'm looking for a local support group that walks and helps each other out....let me know....Riley has been in contact with me and has been giving me info....I plan to be at the wells fargo center.....Ciao dana

I have a three day rule. If I am still up after three days........darn it than I have move to my ticker back up!!

Welcome Crg2

Oh too bad about Dr. Baggs he is great!! So what do you do if you have Kaiser but got banded somewhere else?

YEp we are a good group join right in with us!!

Hi Ladies, so glad to hear the fills are a workin! Breakfast is still a tough one for me, even the Water, but doing it

Nicole, Chris, will you ladies be making the group tomorrow, and possible late lunch after? I truly hope so, such motivators you are, I miss seeing you both!

Just got a message from Candra with good news...but will let her tell it...

Hope it is a great Friday for everyone! :D

Candra said, post it! She just weighed in UNDER her goal weight! So she is gonna call today, for her surgeon appt... Woohoo, go Candra, go Jes, surgeries on deck!!!

So let's talk her & Jes up, when they ck in today for some post reading....you go girls, in under a month, woooohoooo!

Dana, yes hang with us here online! There is no one else here from Sonoma County tho, but quite a few people in So Co that went through South San francisco for their surgeries . . . you will meet them on a Saturday walk, and for sure at the Saturday support group that on the 2nd Saturday of each month! Also Scott Alyn, who you will meet through that Saturday SoCoWLS support group that I sent you the link for, he does a walk or several walks during the week @ Spring Lake in Santa Rosa - that's closer to you, too

Holy moley girls, just got back from Fresh Choice with my son . . . . I have already eaten 910 calories today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dana welcome on board!

Hi Donna, How are you beautiful? Thanks for posting Candra's good news. Her and jes are going to rock I know it. Riley Jane our fire cracker, how are you all doing? Riley Fresh Choice is deadly I tell you but I love going there. I haven't been there in a while. I truly wish I can make it to one of these meetings soon.

OMG Reggie 72 pounds!! Everytime I look your down again!!

Candra I am so, so excited for you girl!!! Really excited for you!!

Running errands today. can't eat much........I have restriction and happy about it!! Hope it lasts..........

Riley - what campground are you talking about? I have a RV - 29 ft class c Coachman.

How exciting - both Candra and Jess almost to surgery. I am looking forward to the meeting and lunch tomorrow.

I spent 4 1/2 hours at the aquatic center by my house today with my kids, my son's girlfriend, and a friend of my daughter's who is spending a couple of days with us. I actually went down the Water slide twice - a first for me. I was disorientated when I splashed in and couldn't tell which way was up but it was fun. I wore my bathing suit (obviously) and didn't feel self conscious at all. Now I have the same kids plus three more in my backyard swimming and making a racket. Time to send four of them home.

Pam! Yay . . we were just at Casini's Family Campground, Duncans Mills on the Russian River, 4 miles to ocean. Great for families, they have everything! I had a class C, don't know how long i was just borrowing it slept 6 and worked great - esp since there were only 2 of us, one of the gals bought a house and didn't show up! Casinis has both RV and tent sites, a few that fir both . . but its $$ cause its private, I prefer the state parks (Hendy Woods in Mendocino a favorite) but everything has been reserved solid! Missed my annual camping trip w/my work buddies this year, am trying to get us all together w/families for a lap band trip in september! Any ideas Pam?

By everything 4 families, I mean: playgrounds, badmitten, swimming, kayaks, paddleboats, snack shack, arcade, store, showers (hot and free), enforced quiet time

Darn it Aunt Flo! Stop dropping by unexpected like this, you were just here! You make me want to eat this whole bag of sunflower seeds, in fact I just did . . . . time for you to leave again!

Seriously, Tina - how do you stand her making herself at home so much at your house? My estrogen is going CRAZYYY

yea Candra! right on!! We are right on target. This is gong to be great. Between the ladies here and each other I can't wait.

This Fresno trip has been all bad as far as eating, I can't wait to get back and on track again.

My goodness, you ladies are doing amazingly well!

Welcome Dana, I'm new too.

Nice work Candra! Were you not able to schedule your surgery until you lost weigth? Is it 10% of your weight?

I'm still waiting to hear how my x-rays turned out to see if I can get approval.

The support group that meets tomorrow, is that for post-surgery people? I love all the support this site offers and it sounds like Kaiser has a lot of support too.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

B

Yay, 3 of us Sonoma County-ers on here now! Hot, me & Dana! Finally some more lap-banders! Girls we will get your excercise on and get that pre-surgery weight off of you in NO time! Just nlike CANDRA AND JES! Way to go girls, you are AMAZING!!