Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Looking for fellow bandsters in So. Missouri

I live near Mountain Grove Missouri and was wondering if there are any other bandsters in my area. I would love to meet with some folks and get a support group going. I know I will do better with this band if I have lots of support.

I love this board and all the people I've met here so far. I'm just hoping to get some face to face support going as well.

Let me know if you are in my area. I'd love to meet you someday.

Hi Dianna, I live in Pacific, MO. I dont know where Mountain Grove is exactly but I am free to travel most anywhere since I am retired. If you get a group together I would love to coma and meet all of you. It would be real nice having a live support group where we could all get together once a month for a meeting and to socialize. I had my band surgery just yesterday and I am doing really good. Its less invasive then what I figured and I am not having to many problems. If this is all the pain I am going to have then its no big deal. A support group where we could all get together would be very important. You have to remember that this is just a TOOL for weight management and not a :ohmy: fix to being thin, its only a TOOL and how you use it will be the most important part of recovery. I cant stress that enough. I sure hope we can get a group together it would be really nice. Keep me in your prayers and contact me when you can. I am rather new to all this e-mail stuff so I might need some help along the way but talk to me when ever you want to Roy:smile:

I live near Mountain Grove Missouri and was wondering if there are any other bandsters in my area. I would love to meet with some folks and get a support group going. I know I will do better with this band if I have lots of support.

I love this board and all the people I've met here so far. I'm just hoping to get some face to face support going as well.

Let me know if you are in my area. I'd love to meet you someday.

I'm from potosi mo. getting banded july 15.

my surg date changed to July 22 , i live in potosi 70 miles south of st.louis.started on 1400 cal. diet today. any pointers or tips.

my surg date changed to July 22 , i live in potosi 70 miles south of st.louis.started on 1400 cal. diet today. any pointers or tips.

Dr. eagon is doing my surgery he is very nice did my sisters gastric and she did great.:)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      Just for fun last week, I ran two 5Ks in two days, something I would have never done in the past! Next goal is a 10K before the end of this month.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Teriesa

Hi everyone, I wrote back in May about having no strength. I still get totally exhausted just walking from room to room, it’s so bad I’m using a walker with wheels of all things. I had the gastric sleeve Jan. 24th. I’m doing exactly what the programs says, except protein shakes. I have different meats and protein bars daily, including vitamins daily. I do drink my fluids as well.  I go in for IV hydration 4 days a week and feel ok just til evening.  So far as of Jan 1st I’ve dropped 76 lbs. I just want to enjoy the weight lose. Any suggestions or has anyone else gone thru this??  Doctor says just increase calorie intake, still the same. 
      · 0 replies
    • Stone Art By SKL

Decorative Wall Cladding & Panels | Stone Art By SKL
      Elevate your space with Stone Art By SKL's decorative wall claddings & panels. Explore premium designs for timeless elegance.
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 1 reply
      1. BabySpoons

Amazing! Congrats!!! Watch out for the sharks. 🦈

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches