Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

question about loss

Anyway... working to see the lower side of 240s by end of year... maybe New Years will bring the 230s and I am about to switch out my 40 Jeans for my 38s.

Great year and next... I am talking the advice of many and hitting the gym.

Congratulations and good luck....ahhhh to be in 38 jeans.....

Scarecrow...damn, you lost a lot dude! I'm in Longview. What doctor do you recommend? Im still in the research phase.
If you are in Longview try Dr. Jason Suites if you want to stay local.I used Dr. Robert McKinney at Trinity Mother Francis Clinic in Tyler.He' top notch.Was banded on Jan.21,2008 and have lost 80 pounds as of Nov.21.

Wow! Happy New Year! I have several 38 inch pants at the ready. I have gone from 4-X shirts to X-large in 2008. January 15th will be 1st year. Have not had fill yet. I've been doing a lot of camping, swimming & hiking. Death Valley is great for the mineral warm springs pool at Furnace Creek. Been there 5 times in the last 2 months. Am down 140 lbs. I have lost morbid obesity way back on the trail last year. I will not go there again. Fatmaninlittlecoat, a good book for research is Weight Loss Surgery with the Adjustable Gastric Band. By Dr. Sewell. This book helps me each time I read it.:Yawn::thumbup::thumbup: Hasta Pronto, George

I started in a 56 jean, and now I am in a 46. I am really hoping I will get into a 34-36 when I get to 200. Does anyone think that is a reality? I'm 6 feet tall.

Cheers

DBK

if it helps, I am at the lower end of 240, 6 foot tall and I am buying 38" (not in all brands, but in Levis, I am a 38. It is a pretty good feeling, I just went to buy a pair of Jeans at Macy's, found a 40 and they were too loose... wow, too loose, that is a good feeling. I would say that I should be a true 38 at 220/230 and hope to land somewhere around a 36 for the rest of time :)

Good luck... 46 must feel awesome after being at a 56. Keep up the good work.

46 does feel good, since I was wearing the 56 in june.

What felt better is being able to fit comfortably in this little sports car I wanted. An Infinity G37S coup.

I am very encouraged to learn I am only 30 lbs or so from fitting in jeans from a regular store. I love the quality of places like Rochester B&T, but I would love to stroll into Macys or even K-mart and buy regular clothes.

It will happen this year. I am looking forward to it.

DBK

I started in a 56 jean, and now I am in a 46. I am really hoping I will get into a 34-36 when I get to 200. Does anyone think that is a reality? I'm 6 feet tall.

Cheers

DBK

DBK,

I am 6'0" and now at 212 and wear a 36 inch, so I think based on what's happened to me that this should be possible for you. Good luck!

Bryan

Just got back from my first vacation since going to Bandland. Although my portions were still the same, I ate foods that I don't normally eat and had lots more booze than I normally drink, so I was very happy to get home and weigh myself this morning and see that I am the same weight that I was before I left-probably the first time I've ever gone on vacation and not gained weight. A small victory!

if it helps, I am at the lower end of 240, 6 foot tall and I am buying 38" (not in all brands, but in Levis, I am a 38.

I know they aren't in style today but I miss being able to wear 501s..... 38 is about as big as I've seen them wouldn't really wnat to wear them the size I am now and may not want to after surgery and weight loss but it'd be nice to have a choice....:thumbup:

Rochesterclothing.com has 501's all the way to 60 or more I believe. I have owned pairs that were 54.

I prefer the 560 to the 501. Just a little more seat room. I'm waring a pair of 48's right now, even though I am a 46.

Soon. Soon

Now I find out I've looked for a while. Hopefuly one day I can pull out the acid washed 38's I have stored...think the kids at work will laugh......