Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Friday Morning Weigh In - 21st November 2008

Damn, the last two days I've been 81.1kgs, and then this morning I was 81.6kgs (tho TOM is due soon. Sorry TMI)

So I'll go with the heavier weight.

Last week 82.2kgs (180.8lbs)

This week 81.6kgs (179.5lbs)

So loss of 1.3lbs.

Exercise 2 X 1 hour walks

2 X 30kms on the stationary bike

So weird i did the same thing this week....94.0 yesterday and today 94.6kgs..mind you TOM for me too!!

So i take the higher one anyway which means I didn't lose this week!! Bring on next week!!

I lost 2.4 lbs. Happy with that. Can't wait till I am in my 170's maybe next week LOL. I think the Water aerobics is helping. I must sign up for another course soon. Two more weeks to go with this one.

Happy Friday

I weighted myself this morning (Sat) and lost another pound so 179.4 is the new weight) Wow just over half way there I am thrilled.

Edited by Shamrockgirl60

Last week: 178

This week: 176

Lost : 2lbs

Exercise: 2 group training classes, 1 - 30 minute interval training

I hope my plateau is over. It only lasted 2 weeks, but I had to do quite a bit of exercise to get through it. I use a monitor to track my calories burned and last week I hit 2100 calories burned from just my exercise.

I am really hoping I can get into 160's by January!

Have a great Thanksgiving to all those in the US.

Down 1 lb this week & happy! I've been keeping up with my food journal & have had a great week with my food choices, total calories, & Protein.

Do you think thoughts & smells may have calories? Ha, I'm just kidding, but food...really really good food...is everywhere I go lately with the holidays now upon us!

A funny to share. My 13 yr old son (who wears slims) left me a note on the blackboard in our kitchen:

WE NEED FOOD!

I'd been working hard on keeping a 'proper' amount of food in my house...mostly good healthy food. My family is used to having an EXTREME over abundance of food in the house, especially chips, Cookies, etc.; think serious OCD! Anyways, after the note I did do a bit of grocery shopping, but mostly I rearranged my pantry, put some non-food items on the shelves to take up space, and just basically tried to make it 'appear' fuller. Seems to have worked, 13 year old 'thinks' I stocked up, & he liked some of the new heathier snack choices that I found.

Have a great week everyone!!

Weight last Friday 228

Weight today 226

I lost 2 lbs - I have been exercising more and sticking to plan so hopefully it will continue.

Last week 258.0

This week 254.8

3.2 lbs lost for a total of 49.2 lbs since surgery. Aaaargh, so close to 50!!! But I'm not going to sneer at 3.2 lost. This is more weight than I've ever lost before, so I've gotten past the worry that I would get stuck at my previous weight-loss tries.

Exercise - Worked out at Curves 5 days this week.

Next week is going to be a challenge for many of us, being Thanksgiving week. My goal is to get to Friday having lost at least that 0.8 lbs. I'm going to keep repeating my favorite saying to myself....Don't put off what you want the MOST for what you want at the MOMENT.:)

I'm down 1 pound this week, which is pretty good considering I made some poor food choices early in the week. But yesterday, I discovered that salmon won't kill me. I think I will make it my friend.

It is Saturday but simply didn't have time to look at the internet yesterday much less post.

I didn't lose. It was looking like some good losses (234) on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday but TOM did me in and I simply maintained 237. Even though Thanksgiving in coming - I know next week will be better - although sometimes my extra weight sticks for 2 weeks and then drops dramatically.

I am not getting the exercise in. With the time change and some crazy schedule stuff with my teenagers. Things should slow down between 12/1 and 12/19 (my 41st DOB and my 13yos pectus excavatum surgery).

Failure is not an option!

Same.

Was looking like close to a lb loss but then Thursday we ran errands in the city (an hour away) and we had chinese for lunch and dinner wasn't much better. Too much sodium and too little Water equals gain for me. Thought it was weird that it was the same as last Friday tho.

Congrats to all of our losers! WTG!! Have a great week everyone and a very Happy Thanksgiving for us Americans!

188 for me today, down one pound. I am a little nervous about Thanksgiving this week. I am still able to eat more than I think I should be able to at this point.

Have a great week ladies!

I was out of town for the past few days with my students and low and behold I lost 2 lbs this week. Pretty excited - I usually gain about 5 lbs when I go on these retreats!