Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Let's Choose a Name - Poll

What name should the December 2008 Bandsters be called?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What name should the December 2008 Bandsters be called?

• Merry Minis
    • Winter Wisps
    • Slender Snowflakes
    • December Droppers
    • Santa's Stars
    • Santa's Vixens
    • Christmas Cougars
    • December Losers
    • December Stars
    • December Diamonds
    • December Degrees
    • Holiday Belles
    • Winter Wonders
    • Holiday Hotties
    • December Snow Diamonds
    • December Bravehearts

I saw quite a few name suggestions for our group. Let's choose a name. Vote for your favorite name!

Thanks Tamra for putting up the poll! I voted for 3 (hope is ok) so we could at least get it down to finalists. Congrats on your December Date, I like to say, it is a good time to get banded, so we don't 'sweat' the recovery...pun intended!

We have a strong group and all of us will do well! Let's Go December Bandsters!!! (til we decide the name, hehe):biggrin:

Thanks, Tamra, for posting the poll. Everyone will have a chance to pick what they like and we can get a concensus. (at least I hope so...)

Thanks again!

I'm with Rosey and voted on my top 3 choices. No matter what the choice is we all have a great adventure ahead of us and it will be great one to embark on together!

Cool Pete...just wanna say YOU are a braveheart just in the midst of these ladies! Have read your posts, and hoping you and your wife find the perfect jobs, blessed by the Lord above! It is in trying times, just stay on track, and con't to take good care of you, who knows, with all the energy you will get, maybe new job or promotion on the way! Have a healthy day of good choices! Roseyyyd1:rolleyes:

:smile2:Hi everyone I finnally got approved which didn't really take but two weeks ounce the insurance company receieved my paper work. A journey I started back in august. My surgery date is Dec. 4th too.

:smile2:Hi everyone I finnally got approved which didn't really take but two weeks ounce the insurance company receieved my paper work. A journey I started back in august. My surgery date is Dec. 4th too.

Welcome atl38! We have 28 days to go.:):biggrin::) Are you doing anything special to prepare?

I think Pete would be the cutest Slender Snowfake.

Carol

I would have to agree with you, Carol. He would make a wonderfully adorable Slender Snowflake. Perhaps we could be "Slender Snowmen" and Pete (and myself and all the other southerners) can melt away in the warm winter sun. :rolleyes2:

Fran

I would have to agree with you, Carol. He would make a wonderfully adorable Slender Snowflake. Perhaps we could be "Slender Snowmen" and Pete (and myself and all the other southerners) can melt away in the warm winter sun. :rolleyes2:

Fran

Most certainly melt away down here. LOL - I haven't seen snow in over two years now and doubt I ever will living down here. ROFL

I'd love to be part of a group. december bansters unite!

but we should keep in mind that not all Celebrate christmas...

But I am living in the coldest major city in canada, so I can relate to the winter names.

I'll go with what's chosen...thanks!

a

I'd love to be part of a group. december bansters unite!

but we should keep in mind that not all Celebrate christmas...

But I am living in the coldest major city in canada, so I can relate to the winter names.

I'll go with what's chosen...thanks!

a

Welcome "40" or is it "20?" I keep telling myself 40 is my new 60! I agree with the name situation - not all celebrate Christmas, and we have a man in our midst (Florida Pete), so we need to be mindful of names that are too feminine.

I have 2 questions - what is your band date? and just what is the coldest major city in Canada? I was raised north of Duluth, MN (on the North Shore of Lake Superior), so I can identify with cold and snow. brrrr. This morning I was watching tv footage of the North Dakota blizzard that hit yesterday - it brought back memories... My thoughts go out to those who are trying to dig out this morning.

If you have not voted, please do!

Hi Joann,

I'm turning 40 in August and by then, so many months after my surgery, I'm hoping that life will be starting all over again. furture bright..and all that stuff.

Winnipeg, Manitoba is honoured with the distinction of being the coldest major Canadian city...lucky us.

This past sunday, the kids and i were playing outside in the field across the street from our house and it was gorgeous. They threw off their fleecies and had a blast.

Then this morning, we woke up to about 3 inches of snow on the ground. That's probably the last time we'll see the ground until April or May.

I'm still thinking about a name for the december bandsters....Winter Wonders, perhaps?

My name is,

Aviva

Hi Aviva,

Weather changes fast! Esp early winter in the northland. I'm in Kansas City area - we had a record 74 two days ago. It will be 47 today and it is windy. Still not Manitoba cold, but the first cold snap is always a shock for Missouri.

I think Winter Wonders has several votes - be sure and add yours for the names you like. Many have voted for 2 or 3 - that's okay with this election!