Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any December '08 Bandsters?

I have my surgery on Dec. 5th with Dr. Kuri. I fly into San Diego on the 4th and then back out on the 7th. I am in Jupiter, FL which basically is the North end of Palm Beach County (West Palm Beach). Are you in Florida also? I noticed that molinomama is from Pensacola.

Hi, Yes I am from Cooper City. I fly in on Dec.8th surgery on Dec.9th.

I will see you there we can enjoy a glass of Water together..Ha Ha

Actually if your coming in on the 8th and I am out on the 7th we'll just miss each other! But hey we can find a South Florida Bandsters Group and meet up after surgery for a good glass of Water and some Jello on the side!

Hello everyone,

I think there are two threads for December. There is also one under Monthly Lap-Band support groups - 2008 bandsters - December 2008 Bandsters.

Just wanted to mention that since there are so many of us.

I am really excited and nervous all at the same time.

Nina

Doh!! I am heading over there now!

I hope to be a December or early January bandie! My bday is 12/31, so I figure it'll be my gift to myself, and as long as I get to eat at Thanksgiving, I can get through the Christmas holidays at home. At work? That's ANOTHER story. If I'm on liquids at that point it'll make it easier, for me it'll be all or nothing!

Hi, I just found out my date. December 9th. I'm excited and nervous !! They asked me if I'd like to wait until Dec. 30th and I gave it some thought at first. You know... All the Christmas goodies. Then I thought what am I thinking, DO NOT put this off for another meal.... So I'm set to go. :smile2:

My doctor usually will schedule about 2-3 weeks out, but they are planning to submit to my insurance for approval as soon as they get one more thing from my primary doctor. I'm really hoping that Late December or early January is a reasonable time...I will NOT be happy if I need to wait till summer (this has to get in and approved for this winter).

I thought my Ins. company was going to give me a problem, but I just had to follow up the first request with a history of diets, exercise etc etc. Then it was really fast, I was shocked. This whole thing has taken about 3 months.

Hello how are you? Yes I'm going to be a December bandster i just got my date last week. I will be getting the realize band on 12/22. I would love to keep intouch to see how everything goes with you. I'm so excited the wait is almost over!!!:)

Hey guys! i am going to be banded in November 4, so in two days... I am super nervous and yet excited. So that ways I can give you guys heads up what to expect. Right now I must confess Im pretty hungry because of the strict diet but I just keep thinking is worth it.

2 DAYS AND COUNTING!:rolleyes2::wink2:

I got my date..I'll be banded December 11th at 6:30 am. Dr. V.John Bagnato from Albany, Georgia will be doing my surgery. I can't wait. I'm so excited.