Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Summer Weightloss Challenge

Okay gang, I'm barely awake but hubby got my quick pic by the coffee pot this morning.

Start weight 207.2 and I'm hoping for a minimun of 10, but if I have to pick a REAL goal, I'll say 15, so that's 192.2, right? (check my math, I just woke up!)

Here's the puffy-eyed pic...

post-204312-13813131888118_thumb.jpg

okay, I'll post my pix and weight tonight after I get back from meeting Bruce Campbell! Neener neener!

I don't have a scale, and tonight is the support meeting for my surgeon. I don't keep liers in my house, so I've gotta wait until I can be weighed in a room full of strangers.

Remind me again who came up with the bright idea of a before pix? Get a rope!

Hi Jonathan,

I would like to join the challenge. I sent you a quicknote on your website with my starting stats:

sassaay

start weight: 214

goal: 10lbs in 10 weeks for an end weight of 204.

I am going to opt out of the photo as 10lbs won't make a noticable difference on me. I have before and now pics where I cannot see a 40lbs loss!!!

Good luck everyone. I have only had my coffee this morning, so I still have a chance of eating healthy today. I am taking this one day at a time. Especially since I am addicted to ice cream and it has been calling me every night this past week. :dead

Thanks for the support!

Okay, this morning I weigh in at 278.5. My goal is 20 lb in 10 weeks, so 258.5. I'll post a picture later today.

I hope Im not to late to join...

This Morning : 317

Goal : 290

Thats 27 pounds I need to lose..

I know it seems high.. but I think I can do it! or get really close to it

OK here I am 238 this morning. Goal of 228 by the end of 10 weeks so that is 10 lbs. Here are my pics. I did a side shot as well. I wanna track the loss of my arms as well. I hate them. But it doesn't stop me from showing them. Oh and it was too chilly to get in bathing suit this weekend. That will come later. LOL!!

post-204009-13813131892862_thumb.jpg

Has anyone else had the "summer is here and it's easy to eat quick things" problem that I'm having??
Absolutely. I've been suffering from band burnout lately. . . and need some motivation. So I'm in! I weighed exactly 200 this morning (we'll see what the doctor's scale says this afternoon) and hope to reach 190 by Labor Day. Jonathan, please add my name to the challenge site, and I can post my own stats.

Okay add me to the list. This morning 238. Hope to lose 20 lbs.

Ok. I went into the site and put down what my current weight is, but you must have to put the starting weight. It's 287 for me please.

I can't wait to see some results and work hard at this!!!