Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

the biggest loser (7)

I'm with ya'll on Jillians team. Purple girl got on my last nerve! If I had to pick a favorite from Jillians team, I would say Colleen (yellow girl). And from Bob's team...Heba (just by a slight margin over the red team). I haven't liked brown from the beginning, so I wasn't disappointed when he left.

Can't wait to see what twist happens next week, lol. I wonder if they are going to split everyone up or switch trainers on them???

I'm in...I LOVE Biggest Loser - I find it inspirational...

I love Jillian cause she's a badass...Bob started out as kinder and gentler, but he's got an EDGE this season...maybe because Jillian's gal kicked butt and won last season?

I'd love to work out with either of them...and I feel like some of y'all - if those people don't want to be there, then SEND ME!:smile2:

I can't stand the brown team :wub: they are pissy, whining, moaning and talking bad about other people constantly - I'm glad he's gone! Purple team gets on my nerves as well - Mom is a whiner, daughter doesn't seem to be taking this seriously. I want to tell them both to shut up!

I like the Red team to, and so far, Heba is my favorite. She seems to put her whole self in to the work - mind, body and soul...

The saga continues...

I can't stand the brown team :smile2: they are pissy, whining, moaning and talking bad about other people constantly - I'm glad he's gone!
I haven't liked brown from the beginning, so I wasn't disappointed when he left.

I might be mistaken, but I thought the guy from the orange team went home last week.... I hope I'm wrong, because I agree with you guys, Can't stand the brown team.

I might be mistaken, but I thought the guy from the orange team went home last week.... I hope I'm wrong, because I agree with you guys, Can't stand the brown team.

You are right....wishful thinking I guess, lol. I get orange guy and brown guy mixed up. I don't really like either one, but I do really like Heba! Brown girl...not so much.

i would take either of the trainers....i need someone a bit on the tuff side to bark at me, i already have friends & a husband - don't need my trainer to be a therapist & soft...LOL

have any of you signed up for jillians daily email?:

Jillian's Weight Loss Secrets, Advice, and Health

i don't read them every day but she gives some really good advise.

so side note - my trainer started doing a "last chance workout" w/me yesterday...OMG, i feel like i need to ice my pecks (didn't know they were under the "girls") and sit on a heating pad w/all the glutt/squats. i'm more impressed with the castmates & how much time they put in @ the gym.

i would take either of the trainers....i need someone a bit on the tuff side to bark at me, i already have friends & a husband - don't need my trainer to be a therapist & soft...LOL

I would love to train with either as well, especially Jillian. I'm sure that would be a workout I wouldn't forget, lol. I've thought about doing the trainer thing at the YMCA, but I don't think I could afford it right now. I would love to have someone to answer to....that would be great motivation.

Silly Goose, I quite smoking about a month before being banded. It is one of the hardest things ever. Congrats to you!!! Keep it up!! Your body and your pocketbook will thank you!

sooo, everyone watch?

lot more drama & less working out it seemed, which is a bit annoying.

the red team vs heba was interesting out of nowhere, and all it did was confuse me who to root for. guess i 'm going w/colleen at the moment (yellow team). she seems to steer clear of it all and want to workout. i noticed she's the only one who does "home work - cardio".

and that sweet tooth competition would have done nothing for me, now chips & queso - i would have drank the bowl...LOL:tongue:

Guest Leslie2Lose

Diddo on the queso dip Lu! OMG that is one of my weak spots...yum!

I like Colleen too. I still don't like the old "brown" team - they just don't seem like good people to me. I'm not being heartless, but I don't see why the girl in Jillians team (mother/daughter) is so pissed at her mom. She is an ADULT. No marriages don't always work out...why not love your mom too?? I know we all have some emotional baggage, but come on she's not 12 and growing up in a broken home. Time to grow up a bit. I guess I just don't get it - then again maybe I'm just a witch.

Also is it me or are they not working them as hard. And the "commercial spots". Lets all sit around and eat Jello with whipped cream and drink milk. They aren't very good actors and Bob didn't even touch his milk. He's looking scragly lately too. At weigh in it looked like he just crawled out of bed.

Guest Leslie2Lose

I would love to train with either as well, especially Jillian. I'm sure that would be a workout I wouldn't forget, lol. I've thought about doing the trainer thing at the YMCA, but I don't think I could afford it right now. I would love to have someone to answer to....that would be great motivation.

The ads at the Y here say Free Trainer. I'm not sure how many sessions. I'm thinking of signing up next week for a couple. I'll look into and let you know. Are you coming tomorrow night to the seminar? (sorry off topic). I really want to go - going to try to drag my mom with me :-)

Silly Goose, I quite smoking about a month before being banded. It is one of the hardest things ever. Congrats to you!!! Keep it up!! Your body and your pocketbook will thank you!

Thank you! I don't know about you, but this has been one of the hardest things I've ever done! Even harder than trying to lose weight. But, I'm very happy that I'm finaly doing it.

guess i 'm going w/colleen at the moment (yellow team). she seems to steer clear of it all and want to workout.

I agree with you here - this episode was very confusing. Not so sure I like Heba anymore....

I know we all have some emotional baggage, but come on she's not 12 and growing up in a broken home. Time to grow up a bit.

Agree again... I'm sick of hearing about this every week!

I always look forward to watching this every year. Kind of a let down this year. :regular_smile:

The ads at the Y here say Free Trainer. I'm not sure how many sessions. I'm thinking of signing up next week for a couple. I'll look into and let you know. Are you coming tomorrow night to the seminar? (sorry off topic). I really want to go - going to try to drag my mom with me :-)

Thanks, I'll check into it. I know when I signed up, they said you could sign up for personal trainer session for a certain amount of money (can't remember how much now). I'm probably not going to the meeting but I'm not completely sure yet. I still feel pretty bad and haven't been sleeping at night. If I feel better tomorrow I might.

I agree with you here - this episode was very confusing. Not so sure I like Heba anymore....

I feel the same way. I really liked Heba at first but she disappointed me this week. Not sure why she feels the need to be in control of everything. The sad thing is, Heba and the brown team are pretty tight and if their team is in the bottom, I have a feeling Amy will be sent home.

I think Colleen is my favorite too. She seems like a hard working, honest girl. I'm glad she stood up and kept her word during the challenge.

I usually LOVE this show, but this year I'm disappointed. Maybe it's the chemistry of the group? I dunno, just having a hard time getting into it and finding a favorite.

Heba is on my last nerve. What she did last night was dirty! She has done nothing but boo-hoo about losing her husband, then she goes and splits up teams???? WTH? She is controlling and I've decided I don't like her!

My understanding about the mom-daughter divorce thing is this...I believe she said her mom called her and said something to the effect of "we are getting a divorce and I'm taking your sisters with me" as in, she left her behind with the dad? I dunno, but I'm over it too. She is a little too distraught about this and I should think that seeking a real counselor (not their trainer Jillian) would be a wise move.

I'm devoted, so I'll watch no matter what. I like Colleen too. She seems honest and sweet. I hope she stays that way! Maybe next season they will choose a better, more likeable group.

~C