Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

you LOSE weight until your clothes are LOOSE

The number one thing that drives me bananas is when I send an email with three questions and only the first one is answered.

Glou - I have found that listing the questions in numbered bullet forms helps. It's not perfect but it helps. Oftentimes, at least at my org, they will answer after the question!

To clarify -

1. Question?

2. Question? et al

Well in college I was a journalism major...learned it doesnt matter either way if you use the comma before and...I myself don't like to.

So actually red, white and blue is right as well as red, white, and blue.

If you will go back and re-read my original post, I put, "I think the second option is technically correct but I don't like it, dangit!" So, hi hello, I have already conceded the point.

Tapshoes - good damn point!!!

=/ .......

Glou - I have found that listing the questions in numbered bullet forms helps. It's not perfect but it helps. Oftentimes, at least at my org, they will answer after the question!

To clarify -

1. Question?

2. Question? et al

Numbered bullet points in an email? What a nerd.....Heehee...

Numbered bullet points in an email? What a nerd.....Heehee...

Kiddo - I long ago copped to being a nerd!!! Hell, I get a weekly email from theexceladdict.com, tyvm. Um and hello I have even had a hint published with him.

I am a HUGE NERD that will be a SMALLER NERD once I'm banded!!! :cursing:

Kiddo - I long ago copped to being a nerd!!! Hell, I get a weekly email from theexceladdict.com, tyvm. Um and hello I have even had a hint published with him.

I am a HUGE NERD that will be a SMALLER NERD once I'm banded!!! :cursing:

SNT, you really know how to take the fun out of teasing somebody!!

SNT, you really know how to take the fun out of teasing somebody!!

Aww did I take the wind out of your sails? <evil laugh>

Hahahahahahahaha!

I love it - I am SO glad that I am not the only anal-retentive person on this site. Grammatical and spelling errors drive me NUTS! :lol:

I even catch typos in printed books... I think it's a sickness. Although, I am a comma freak, I LOVE commas and I totally overuse them. :biggrin:

It takes a lot of trees (some of them with missing branches) to make a beautiful forest, right?

I even catch typos in printed books

LOL! Me, too. I correct the television all the time. Not just the talk shows -- there's one drama in particular that I'm considering offering to proof their scripts before they go into production!

LOL! Me, too. I correct the television all the time. Not just the talk shows -- there's one drama in particular that I'm considering offering to proof their scripts before they go into production!

Gadget - My latest obsession is a Dodge radio commercial where one can "go further on a tank of gas." I always yell, "FARTHER!" You can't mention "one drama in particular" and not tell us which one!

Kellster - I do as well! I take a pencil and circle it. (I wouldn't dare use a pen. That seems almost sacrilegious.)