Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am a CHEATER and I need help!!

thanks latrice and dolly. i guess i just need someone to make me stop and think about what I am doing. I am doing this for a reason also and need to get my self together. I fully intend to stick with the pre-op diet for sure now. After all, I still have 8 more days and I know I can do this! thanks jenhay

Here in Australia (well in my state of Tasmania, really) you never hear of anyone having a pre-op diet. So it beats me why you guys have to have it!

I like your attitude --- keep up the good work and all things shall come to pass may you be blessed with a wonderful journey. Both on the weight loss and the trip to Disney world

HI there, I was on the same high Protein low carb diet because I couldn't do the shakes due to the milk content. I have to admit, I messed up once and ate chicken strips and fries as I just had the most awful craving for comfort food. I too felt awful after eating it, and it almost made it worse because before eating it my cravings really werent that bad since I had been on the diet for over a week, after I ate it...it was very hard to get back on track (although i did) because the cravings just intensifed and made it harder to get through the next week. So my advice...go for the sugar free fudgesicles/popsicles and save yourself the guilt and cravings:thumbup:

That's right Latrice! Stay Strong...Much easier said than done...Today was a good day..I was determined more than ever to stick to it 6 days 6 days...Breakfast I changed it up a bit..Low Carb Slim Fast (Vanilla) with some frozen strawberries and blueberries....It was OK..not a oreo shake from Sonic but it got the job done...Before I knew it ...it was lunch time. I had my tuna salad for lunch and had some almonds for a snack. Then I get home ready to eat dinner and guess what...I forgot to drop the meat from the freezer! GRRRR....all gravy though! Had me a slim fast for dinner and there ya go! Now, I know if I can do it..we all can do it. I just keep thinking of the blog I read yesterday...about the doctors opening me up and cancelling my surgery...HECK NO! I have worked wayyyyy to hard for this and I refuse to get cancelled b/c of something I HAD control over! WE CAN DO IT!!!! WE HAVE TO DO IT!! There are no exceptions...well except for the Cookies I had last night...BUT THAT'S IT! LOL

omg i came here to find solutions to my dilema and im not alone i binged last night on a porkroll sandwhich a soda and some Cookies i have 5 days till surgery is there a way i can recover im thinking a liver flush has anyone tried that i need answers asap ty mike

lol.. i only read the main post, but im sure others have said what i will say... or prehaps not... u will have day's like that. I will tell u as long as u didn't eat a pound or 1/2 pound of m&m u are fine. Drink some milk of magnesia and it will push everything out of u. some days u will have cravings and what i do is to get chocolate kisses and eat a few. That normally does it for me. but i am a huge snacker, chips and crap and it is definately mind over matter.. something that i am struggling with right now. The band will allow u to eat that crap so u just have to be strong and know that the prize is u loosing weight and getting to your goal..... I have been banded for a little over 2mths and my brain is thinking 6 or so.. and i have to remind myself that I am doing damn good for being 2 1/2 mths out.... U can do it... just take one day at a time...