Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi everyone! I'm Gina, I'm thirty, I have a four year old daughter, and my husband is stationed at Ft. Hood.

Hi Gina! I'm will now act like I own this thread LOL. Welcome to Military Spouses Unite!

I am a stay at home mom of 4 - My son is 13, and 3 girls ages 10, 7 and 4. My husband is retired Navy of 20 years. We live in Colorado and it is absolutely BEAUTIFUL here, but definitely a civilian town. We've been here since 2002. Civilian life takes some getting used to.

Hi all! I'm Lacey, AF wife of 9 year (well, he's been in 9 and we will have been married 9 on the 31st). We are stationed at Eglin AFB, FL. We have a 6 year old little girl who keeps us on our toes. I am a creative arts assistant part-time at our church and recently gave up my photography business after getting a cancer diagnosis. I just simply can't keep up with everything anymore.

I can't wait to get to know everyone!

Hi everyone, my name is crystal. My husband is 8 years in his military carreer now, 4 years AirForce, and now he is Army. We are stationed in Schweinfurt Germany for right now. I absolutely love it here, we have extended our tour from 3 years to 5 and should be back stateside sometime in 2010. my husband has served a 15 mth tour in the "sandbox" and is courrently spending 60 days in the field training so he can go back again:frown: We have a awsome handful of a son Will who is 3 years old. Hooah!! im looking forward to getting to know you all.

Hi all! I'm Kathy, "currently" located in Washington, DC. Dh has been active duty Coast Guard for almost 21 years. We've been married 21 years and have 2 awesome boys, 18 & 16. I was banded June 9th and so far so good. I'm loving this!

Hello! My name is Lezli. I was an AF wife, stationed at Vandenberg AFB for 10 years and then hubby became a weekend warrior with the CA Army Nat'l Guard and worked for the DoD. After 9/11 he was called to AD with the Army for a year and then went back to his civilian job. He was asked if he would come back to permanenty active duty if a slot was found for him. He said 'yes' and as been Army ever since. He's stationed at Camp Roberts, CA. I can only laugh because I thought I would see the world when I married a military man but we've lived in the same area for 22 years.

I've been married for 22 years and have two children, ages 21 and 17. I also work for the DoD and love the military life. I love this country and have a lot of respect for those who serve to protect our country. I am also a Christian.

Hi - I'm Claire (or Clay as friends call me) and I am a Navy wife. My husband has 14 years in now and we have been married for almost 12. We have an 8 year old boy and a 4 year old girl who keep my life hopping. I'm a stay at home mom and we are currently stationed in Minneapolis MN (I know, everyone asks- why are you in MN there's no sea!! but he is teaching at a reservist base) Because he is actually attached to a reserve unit, we are the only active duty family here!!! There is no base, etc. so that kind of stinks. But I am excited about the band and I'm glad that this thread started. Given how much we all move, who knows when we may end up as neighbors! :biggrin2:

awesome and welcome, im so stoked at seeing everyone here. if you guys want to travel come to germany my house is open to you all. Thats the one thing i love about military, if you want to see more of the world call on another spouse, free room and board LOL!!

Hi! I am Jamie. I am a CCU Nurse in Nashville, TN. My husband just retired after 28 years . He was an Army blackhawk pilot (Ft. Campbell), and retirement did not come soon enough (we are battling severe PTSD)

I am hoping to get banded in August.

Woo-Hoo! This is GREAT! My name is Teresa - no kids - just 4 cats! LOL - My husband is Air Force ANG Active Duty 33 years! Getting closer to retirement hopefully within the next year or two! I'm in WV about an hour and a half from DC! Good to meet everyone!

Hi everyone, My name is Lisa and my husband is active duty Air Force. We are stationed at Tinker AFB in Midwest City, OK. He has been in the Air Force for almost 19 years and we have been married for 5 years. I grew up as a Navy brat, so I have spent most of my live moving around and really enjoy the wonderful people I have been able to meet and places I have been able to see thanks to the military.

Hey - Lisa (and anyone else that this applies to!) I grew up a Navy brat too! My father was in subs and stationed in Groton CT for most of his career. Anyone else originally from that area or pass through there? Just curious - it has been awhile since I've gone "home"!

Hey to everyone!! I am currently in Abilene TX @ Dyess. I hope to never move again. Hubby has over 21 years in, and we grew up in OKC just outside of Tinker. We have been making regular trips up there (if you want to try to get together Lisa) since we are only 5 hours from home for the first time in over 20 years. I just got my approval for the band and need tog et ahold of the doctor office to see what I have to do next. Great to meet everyone!

Hey to everyone!! I am currently in Abilene TX @ Dyess. I hope to never move again. Hubby has over 21 years in, and we grew up in OKC just outside of Tinker. We have been making regular trips up there (if you want to try to get together Lisa) since we are only 5 hours from home for the first time in over 20 years. I just got my approval for the band and need tog et ahold of the doctor office to see what I have to do next. Great to meet everyone!

Dyess was our first base and where my munchkin was born...I'll alway have fond memories of that place!